Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52257 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by fluffybaby(f): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2021
If care is not taken well with this spoilt brat of a brothers case, , next news we will read online is boy stabs father and sister to death over money sent from abroad. God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Avast(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55

Your brother is a fcking spoilt boy.
Just ignore him and stop trying to always satisfy him.

Note: Please be careful I don't trust youth of nowadays, they can do anything just for money to fill their pocket.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by middlebelter(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2021
This matter is probably beyond what you are seeing. May I suggest you arrange for psychiatric test for him? He is probably into drugs,which is making him to loose his mind.
Yes, you have the right to be angry but it is obvious your brother needs help, he need to be rehabilitated. For a fully grown man to reject jobs and then push to destroy N70k , it shows that the level of anger been displayed is medical. I also expect your nurse sister to think along this line instead of getting mad at the sick guy. Call a Psychiatric doctor today!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Biggers82(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2021
That' your brother is possiblely to be under the influence of MkpuluMmiri you people should Check mate him him brain done crack and try to distance yourself from him or he will kill you ooo because you are his target he wants to go to Austria that's. cry
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Abdulsalam32: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Skyflygang2:
He set 70k on fire..

This story is fake..

No one in this present Nigeria can set 50 naira on fire talkless of 70k.

1k notes x 70 pieces or

500 naira notes x 140 pieces

Fake story rubbish
u have a very poor brain,even if the story is fake it's fakeness can never be justified by ur claims,what if the guy is high on codein or weed,an introvert and a pure yahoo boy like him is a coward.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by bolajipsalmseen: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2021
Person wey get head no get cap and the one wey get cap no get head..
He even see person send him money from abroad,my sis una don try for him,when it is time he will come back home he is senseless,My brother(First born)is in the United States for 7years now we no get shishi for hand and am the last born of the family,We day suffer,To send money to him mama na wahala.
Abeg leave the guy alone make him get sense outside.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2021
If half of wat u said, is true, then he will regret his actions.

Ur broda is over pampered and spoilt. With his big head.

Make una allow am suffer very well. Make food at home scarce. Ur sister shud send nothing
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Abdulsalam32:
u have a very poor brain,even if the story is fake it's fakeness can never be justified by ur claims,what if the guy is high on codein or weed,an introvert and a pure yahoo boy like him is a coward.

U must be very stupid with ur rotten brain... pussy licking gay
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2021
EruditeSupport:

Your wahala too much. Who's forcing you to believe? You believing it or not is ypur own cup of tea.

I prefer coffee mr ode
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2021
Lucas4903:

It will not relate cos u made up ur mind on someone else's experience as if at 14 that u are, u have seen the world. Say hi to ur daddy. Wish him a merry xmas.

U must be a mumu like ur dad
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by tunize(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Your brother get mind ooh set somebody's sweat on fire..if I were to be your sister #20 naira when fade for my hand e nor go see eat nor receive any favour.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by EruditeSupport: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I prefer coffee mr ode

I can see you're not well brought up. Or perhaps you're immature.

Kids of today. Only God can save you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2021
EruditeSupport:

I can see you're not well brought up. Or perhaps you're immature.

Kids of today. Only God can save you.

Are you well brought up? If you quote me well I quote you well point of correction am not ur kid I am something like a father to you. MR. MUMU
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by xpertoyin: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Don't allow him back home until he transfers the 70k back. Even after that make him responsible by asking (and invariably urself) to start paying rent for staying at home.
Give him more responsibility which would reduce the amount of free time he has.
Finally let ur sister send only half of what she used to send directly to him, and without his knowledge send the balance to u to save for him. You can give him whatever u save (with explanations) when he wants to move out
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by EruditeSupport: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Are you well brought up? If you quote me well I quote you well point of correction am not ur kid I am something like a father to you. MR. MUMU

I guess you don't have elders at home. Otherwise you wouldn't come online insulting people who never insulted you. You really suck.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by monalicious(f): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.

If u ask me, I think he is already on drugs. All the signs are there. He is over pampered and using hard drugs too. I doubt if he is doing Yahoo because he is too lazy to even do what is needed. Find a way to get him tested for hard drugs and start rehab asap...I feel ur pain, may God turn his heart around

And y'all need to stop giving him money the way you do, you are funding his habits and spoiling him more. I really dont see any reason why you had to reduce your money to give him more. This is part of the pampering
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by HustlePro: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

Listen to me. Don't worry your head too much. I would have said sit him down and talk to him but I am sure that before you came here, you have done that multiple times and it seems you tired already.

Do you know what you do to such people? Do you know what you do to a stubborn child? YOU LEAVE THEM THE FURK ALONE TO THEIR OWN DEVISE.

Do you know why? It is because they will never listen to you but they will listen to COLD HARD LIFE LESSONS. Let him be.

I know it is hard but remember you came into this world alone and you will return alone.

Your dad has tried and has sent him to school. If he can't do anything with his life or at least calm down to listen to sound counsel, there is nothing anybody can tell him that will change him...EXCEPT LIFE!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Kakamorufu(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Better engage military on him. His brain needs a soldier slap
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2021
EruditeSupport:

I guess you don't have elders at home. Otherwise you wouldn't come online insulting people who never insulted you. You really suck.

Anytime you quote me I will insult your fada.. I dine with the elders me sef I be senior elders... mr oponu
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2021
EruditeSupport:

Ur carry ur big head create account just to quote me. There must be something wrong with you upstairs..
Use ur head ooo
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Sazzy07(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Shey the werey wants to stay outside leave am.
Na entitlement mentality cause am
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ihekaoha: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Only sons do behave that way sometimes and regarding to his age, peer group might be at work. With time he will get matured... Another thing if your sister can be sending him his only money directly let she do...
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by eagleonearth(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.
your brother is headed in a very dangerous direction. he was over pampered and it's late to correct him. Only help from above is what you guys need before stories that touch come calling. Burning currency notes someone worked hard for is tantamount to murder.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by LINTUNE(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Bignuell:
He set 70k on fire. He's an adult at 24 and because of he still gat the privilege of free food and housing na him make am dey misbehaving. There is little you guys can do now, he'll change when he's ready to, but for now make una lock up for him matter. Make sure you don't have money lying around even your atm card
him no Sabi wetin God do am
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Johnsown1(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2021
You guys gave him so much love and attention because he is the only son things and it is affecting his maturity now.

Once he have Yahoo guys on his cards, forget it, even 100k will not serve him. It's only Christ or miracle that would bring him back.

You people should get a wife for him from the girls he loves most; so that he will have a responsibility to worry out.

Or
Send him to 6 months correctional centre.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by WillyDave: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

What about ur mum? U didn't say anything about her. The bitter truth is that your father, u and ur sister contributed to ur brothers unruly and irresponsible behavior. Your parents especially failed in the responsibility. Probably because he is the only son, u all OVER pampered him and the result is what u are getting today. Ur father especially did not do well as a father. That guy is long gone and u people do not know. It is only by the grace of God that his brain can be resetted. In the first place, ur brother is not only doing Yahoo as u suspect, he is also doing drugs big time. His actions can attest to that. Infact, his allowee and the extra money u people were sending him while he was serving was all for drugs. Only a drug user will set 70k on fire now. Only a drug user will deflate his own father's Tyre. Even ur life and that of ur father is in grave danger. As he deflated your dad's Tyres so he can deflate your lives if he is high on drugs. They act without thinking of the consequences. Infact the worst thing that can happen to any parent is to have a child that takes drugs. U also amused me when u said that u don't want ur brother to live a wayward life even after burning 70k and deflating ur dad's tyres. What is ur definition of wayward life. Solution: The solution is not just prayer but serious action from ur father, from u and everyone else. If u don't take decisive action now, all of u will suffer with so much regrets. First, ur father has to report to the police. He may spend money and time but it is better. Let them arrest ur brother wherever he is for deflating his tyres and burning 70k Nigeria currency. It is an offence too. Let him spend like a week in the cell. The guys in the cell will even help to resetting his brain. He will be denied of the normal food he takes. Bread and beans and pure water. Within this one weeks, no bathing, no brushing, no drugs, no shaving, smelly cell, sleeping on bare floor etc his brain will start resetting. After the one weeks, your father will now go to bail him. In his presence, while the police will be pressing to charge the matter to court, your father will be pleading for his bail. Eventually, he must be made to sign an undertaking to be of good behavior. Failure to do that, they will pick him up again. Even after release, withdraw some previleges he enjoys in the house. You and your father should desist from giving him free money. He has to work for any dimme he gets. Let Join ur father in his business to earn money. Your father should assign him responsibilities From every indication he has never suffered in life. He gets anything he wants at will. Things have to change. Your father should start looking for a job for him too and do his best to befriend him too. They have never been thebbest of friends, that was why he could deflate his tyres without remembering anything.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by papamondico: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2021
My friend, your brother need from the hands of evil forces remoting him. may God deliver him
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by papamondico: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2021
My friend, your brother need to be delivered from the hands of evil forces remoting him. may God deliver him
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Stallione(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2021
They shld drag him to psychiatric hosp n check his blood stream, it must have been contaminated with dangerous substance. (Aka mkpulu mmili undecided)
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by denip: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

When you see your dad, please tell him I owe him a chilled keg of palm wine and one bottle of champagne. Brain resetting slaps been working since the time of Moses

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Exodora: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Don't mind the fools that was how my brother sent money to my elder brother to use on building project the idiot used all on MMM.
He sent a second and third nobody knows what he used it on not untill he sent me the money and I finished the building this year now he is doing everything to rubbish my name but who cares .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.