Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52165 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by newdawn2017(f): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

my dear, is has gone beyond d bud hence can't be nippped. U must tackle dis head on. Blood isn't thicker than peace of mind. U have a toxic, entitled & narcissistic sibling in that ur brother. U must protect urself from him & cut him off immediately. He is dubious : a leech he is. "Borrow me"urgent 10k or 20k, a loan it is and must be paid back. But see when u ask for it he angrily yell & verbally abuses u. Soon he will resort to physical. He cares not for u as a loved one or ur feelings. He is so egotistical & entitled, & will never be grateful. Nothing u do will be enough.

2. He has a violent temper. & Seeks to usurp ur father's authority in his very home, ( I am the man of the house) while he is still living. He has no regard for authority let me just tell u. Go follow @afriproud on IG & see what u can read from her page. Take steps to protect urself from him, never enable his entitleness by bring so nice & forgiving. When ur sister sends money give his share & never try to explain urself from to him. Limit ur contact to d very bate minimum. Never borrow him Monney no matter what. Ignore his existence completely

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by wunmi590(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

Get a police and bribe them, they should let him sleep in police cell and locked up with hardened criminals for the rest o the year, believe me, once he get beaten inside the cell, he will behave well henceforth...

All these small boys of now misbehaving anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Send him abroad and abandoned him there.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by CUMIN: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Just do a zoom meeting with your elder sister. Let your elder sister be giving him his own money separately.

After like 3 month your elder sister should slash his allowance to ¼ of what he's recieving at present.
Telling him to get a job.

You must not disclose anything your sister sent to you.

6 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ImaIma1(f): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
It seems he was spoilt and pampered growing up as per the only son and last child. Just imagine you adding part of your own allowance to his own. You see that you are not helping him.

He set money on fire, called your father a SIMP and deflated his tyre. You guys have a spoilt brat on your hands and you need to stop feeding his attitude.

He needs tough love. Let your sister cut off the money she's sending to him. Let him go and make his money as the man of the house.

He's not trying to find a job because there's plenty money, even available for him to set on fire.

You people have to deal with the monster you created. A spoilt adult is much worse than a spoilt child.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Bambam321(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
just hand him over to opc
let them need him he will come out better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na Benin boy... The average Benin boy that has a family member abroad that's how they behave... They are lazy and very ungrateful of what they get from their sibling abroad..

The truth is the guy want to travel I'm sure he must have told them... He is frustrated because the sister has not helped him out of the country..

Make oya send ham go Cyprus make ona fit get peace of mind

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Legend44(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Baba get mind set 70k on fire... Pls tell ur sis to send the mumu money into his account cos I no wan read say brother murder father and sister over money elder sister sent from abroad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by GboyegaD(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Your dad should forgive him when he returns however, he must serve whatever punishment your dad seems fit for him.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by phemmyfour: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Cyntie55:

Irresponsible Adult, take him to police cell, let him spend a week there

2. He's getting too comfortable at home, stop giving him money and food unnecessarily. Henceforth, he must work before he eats

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ofadaman(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2021
You said he went to UNIBEN right?, the home of cultism and internet fraud., It's obvious he's already a cult member, he's just lucky, he did not have an elder brother that would tear his head with slap the moment he begins to mess up like this. Man of the house that cannot provide one naira to the house, what is he providing in the house to make him demand so much. Na una dey even give am money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by shawante(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Who is this one

I dey follow ur talk ni

NTA channel 10
Guy comport yourself angry. This babe is in pains if you can't give a solution to her problem don't compound it

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by yunqdady: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Cyntie55:

He's smoking already. Hemp damages the head. Benin is a terrible place to grow up.
Get army to arrest him and detain him. He go mellow. Result of improper training and over pampering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by delzbaba(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2021
I observed you didn't mention your mother in tbe whole story, is he from a broken home or your mum is dead, this could be the missing link.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Evergreen4(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2021
Agwu is disturbing your brother. Gaanu ruo agwu na isi ya. ( Only real Igbo's will understand this )

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by kingthreat(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Cyntie55:

My dear. I understand you love your brother. But your brother is a big aszhole. He is entitled and has alot of bad attitude. Obviously must be into substances. For now, you have to avoid him for your own good. You, your dad and elder sis. Do not give him a dime. Lock up. But pray for him. Prayer works. When he is ready to fully return from his prodigal ways, give him a hug and welcome him home. Untill then, there is nothing you can do. Burning 70k to prove his anger is very extreme. You won't want him to go more extreme than that. Just pray for him but avoid him for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by kingthreat(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Legend44:
Baba get mind set 70k on fire... Pls tell ur sis to send the mumu money into his account cos I no wan read say brother murder father and sister over money elder sister sent from abroad.

Sister should not send him money. She doesn't owe him nada. He has a degree and should work. Infact he should be reported to the police for what he did. Burning the currency attracts a jailterm.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Mercury12(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2021
Lol
Leave him let him learn. .. Just like d prodigal son in Bible he will learn his lessons.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Volksguys1985: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2021
You mean your brother set Aje on fire? The problem now is to make it in life for your brother, he set Aje on fire.

Well i may be wrong..

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by lereinter(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2021
Report him to your sister abroad

Let her be sending money to him directly

Make una pray, devil no like where there's joy

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Automolite: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Hmm...devil don turn ur brother mentor oh.

This one pass my power.
Tell him no more money till he becomes responsible.
My only concern is the violent nature of the ungrateful little Arrow. Show no fear.
Use soldiers to mend the eediot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by YourFavorite21(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2021
That ur brother deserves serious beating from me, how can he burn 70k in this harsh economy ? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by candygist: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cyntie55:

From the way he is behaving according to my understanding. Seems your brother belongs to a cult group……. I know my suggestion may be difficult for you guys to do. He needs to be locked up by police for like a month. Make him brain reset. My suggestion o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Karleb(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Entitled motherfucker!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by solidmyk(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na your brother go kill you and your papa if care is not taking, it'll be reasonable if you can capitalize on this issue to treat his fvck up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Aboguede(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nobi juju b that
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by mbahdi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Maybe ur brother is high in mpirumirri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Fiscus105(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Ur bros is kolo, take him to ARO
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

How do you want mad people here to help you solve a delicate family problem like this.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by EMMNIG: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala sad angry he needs prayers and maybe your sister should stop giving him money, he is becoming lazy and wayward because he knows if he is not working, something must come somewhere. If you can relocate far from where he is. It's better you inform some military to come and teach him a lesson he will never forget, he should sign undertaking too because a man that could burn #70k in this Buhari regime can kill or burn all the house when you are asleep.

You are very correct. He needs prayers.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Godfather052(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Cyntie55:

Believe it or not ur brother is doing hard drugs, I'm not guessing, I'm telling u the fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.