Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? (607 Views)

Are You Commanding The Attention Of The King/queen Or The Fool In Your Partner? / Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
They broke my heart as a kid and for four years I couldn’t get over this girl , I wanted to die. When I finally did I never toasted or treated any female with respect again. I’m a very big misogynist. I don’t rate women and I show it to their faces daily that I don’t like or respect them. I can never heal , it’s just now a part of me. What changed your views towards the opposite gender?
Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by madone: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
;Dwe were once sheep in love before we became wolves. And beasts... there is always that transformation point for every person. Heart break is the root cause for many of us...I know of a friend whose girlfriend got pregnant for another guy under his roof. And wanted to pin the whole thing on the nigga but jah said noo.
Till date my guy is still single and breaking the hearts of other ladies. Meanwhile the lady in question is still not married
Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by Hintona(f): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
This just shows how immature and childish you are. Imagine a Nigerian man breaks my heart and then I start hating every Nigerian man, no be mumu be that?
Plain foolishness.
Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hintona:
This just shows how immature and childish you are. Imagine a Nigerian man breaks my heart and then I start hating every Nigerian man, no be mumu be that?
Plain foolishness.
Siofra why are you still here angry
Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Different topic Different story.
Wetin dey worry some Nigerian men??
You are not even a misogynist, you are still learning how to be one.
Remember...... DON'T BE WHAT YOU CAN'T CONTROL
Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by Freelane33(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
cool
Badboibipo:
They broke my heart as a kid and for four years I couldn’t get over this girl , I wanted to die. When I finally did I never toasted or treated any female with respect again. I’m a very big misogynist. I don’t rate women and I show it to their faces daily that I don’t like or respect them. I can never heal , it’s just now a part of me. What changed your views towards the opposite gender?

Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by Prosmobi: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hintona:
Plain foolishness.
I LIKE YOU.
Freelane33:
cool
Hintona:
Plain foolishness.
I don't trust some female moniker here if not i would've shoot my shot.
Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by newbornmacho(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Women are scum

Women are thrash

Women are cursed

Women are fools

Women are defective

Women are useless

Spits spits spits
Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
When you fall in love,you automatically lost your sense of reasoning cheesy

Well,woman only tend to know the day you do her a favor....After that day, you're on your own..........But if you show that the same love to your fellow guyman, trust me,that your Nigha man can never loosegaurd you when e tear for you cool. But woman, God firebird undecided. She go reason am say you just dey help her simply because of say you wor lash her undecided
Re: What Made You Stop Being A Fool In Love? by helinues: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Long distance relationship. She was in another country but planning to relocate to Europe.

She told me it was a scholarship, planned her journey with her self. So I wanted to see her before she left, book my flights, had flight delay for some hours I think, i got to the country, tried to reach her but her number wasn't available. The next day, she sent me a message on Whatsapp she already left.

To cut the long story short, there was nothing like any scholarship, It was one Rasta guy responsible for the trip.

Well after some years in UK, She gave birth , separated from the guy and we reconnected. Got to know about the full gist from friends.

Honestly, I didn't see that lie coming at all. This lady was just one of the rare girls, aswear. Decent, matured,responsible, having a good work.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Share Your Experiences You Encountered Today / How Men Should Handle Women Who Are Over 40 Years / Bbmzansi: Dinky And Terry's Shower Hour Trending Video Causes A Stir Online - Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.