Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Cardi B Gifts Husband Offset $2 Million To Celebrate Him On His Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardi B Gifts Husband Offset $2 Million To Celebrate Him On His Birthday. (267 Views)

Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Wife Gifts Husband 38 Pairs Of Shoes Worth N1.1 Million On His Birthday / I Celebrate Him! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Gifts Husband Offset $2 Million To Celebrate Him On His Birthday. by Ninhogreat22: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Cardi B gifts husband Offset $2 million to celebrate him on his birthday.

Offset turned 30 on Dec. 14, 2021.

His birthday party held last night in Los Angeles and cardi gave him the gift in front of their family and friends.

She also jokingly asked her friends not to meet her for money after that because she doesn't have any. Watch video below and subscribe for more interesting update

https://youtube.com/shorts/TpSL-pjJPGg?feature=share
Re: Cardi B Gifts Husband Offset $2 Million To Celebrate Him On His Birthday. by Skillsnigeria: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
That's good and nice

(1) (Reply)

Can Whatsapp Messages Be Tracked? How Can I Track Whatsapp Conversation? / "I Am Not Yet Ready" For Marriage / Is Staphylococcus Killing Your Sexual Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.