Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? (2802 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Crystalom3(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
I'm at a loss here. If you can advise me, it'll be very helpful. I have two pretty girls and really can't make my mind on who to let go.

Joy

I met Joy about a year ago. She's pretty. Extremely pretty and fair, the way I like my girl. She's quite shy and gentle but around me, she'll talk her heart till forever.

I love that she can gist and laugh at my joke. And I am 100% sure that she loves me. Like a lot.

On the other hand, she's not that passionate about achievement. I mean she will be happy if she becomes something in life. But that drive is not just there.

Not like she's lazy. No she's not. But when it comes to studies, I sometimes feel I have to force her to study her books.

She's 22 but kind of like a baby and always want me to be in charge especially in things that are important to her. She always want me to take the lead and some things I thought she should have done, she will still be waiting for a go ahead from me.

This is good, I understand but I sometimes just wish she takes the initiative to do those things. And she's scared of people. She sometimes can't say no and will go out of her way to do things just to make other people feel happy even when it's killing her.

And sexually, she's kind of selfish. Once she's satisfied, that marks the end. I sometimes think she's naive as she's still very young.

Blessing

She doesn't talk much. Always laugh at my joke but she's kind of reserve.

Think of her as a girl that sits between been a born again Christian and the free world. She's like on that fence.

She kind of hold herself in high esteem and works really hard. I'm not yet in a relationship with her, she feels I'll distract her from her studies.

I know I can get her because I can see her already loosening up around me. I don't yet know much about her other than that she's very purposeful and extremely hard working.

She's very pretty too, but not like Joy. But the bottomline is, she's quite hard working and independent. I love that in a lady.

Not their real names o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Blessing tongue
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Ebubechuwku(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
You never put your own attribute there, we don't know your likes and dislikes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Olunmercy56(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Face your studies well, don't come here posting that they are pregnant by mistake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Two are better than one.

3 Likes

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by helinues: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
How old are you? Sorry to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww..
You wish.
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by markgibbs: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Somebody suggests that:

Make the two ladies fight each other physically.

Go for the one that loses the fight.

E get why

1 Like

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by brain54(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Stick with what you have for now...

Joy is young... she will "mature" over time.

1 Like

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
follow your heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by BMathew: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
This man....No be juju be this grin grin grin
Yinkakolawole:
Two are better than one.

1 Like

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Candidlady: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
How old is blessing?
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by newbornmacho(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Women are scum
Women are thrash

Women are useless

Women are cursed

Women are animals

Spits spits

Women are scum

2 Likes

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by SavageBoy: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are scum Women are thrash
Women are useless
Women are cursed
Women are animals
Spits spits
Women are scum
Your mother is a scum
Oniranu!

3 Likes

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Crystalom3(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Candidlady:
How old is blessing?
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nyascobar1414: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mercychen:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww.. You wish.
Bittered soul...
Go get a life
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by newbornmacho(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
SavageBoy:

Your mother is a scum

Oniranu!

Women are scum

Spits spits spits

1 Like

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Crystalom3(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are useless
Women are cursed
Women are animals
Spits spits
Women are scum
all these closet gays.

*spits

4 Likes

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nyascobar1414: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are useless
Women are cursed
Women are animals
Spits spits
Women are scum
Daah.. Wetin dem do you.. Calm down bikonu

1 Like

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Crystalom3(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Face your studies well, don't come here posting that they are pregnant by mistake
lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nyascobar1414: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Like my guy said up there..
2 is better than 1

2 Likes

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by newbornmacho(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Daah..
Wetin dem do you..
Calm down bikonu

Hopefully you don't experience these evil beasts

1 Like

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by newbornmacho(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Crystalom3:
all these closet gays.

*spits

undecided simp

Spits
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Limassol(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
I Could sense subtle bias from your description of Joy. Whatever the case, one thing is certain - No matter what we say here, at the end of the day you are likely to go with Blessing. It appears to me that Joy genuinely loves you, yet you plan displacing her with a new catch - If that is your way, keep this in mind; you will always come across someone better than your Gf/spouse, nothing beats contentment.So love what you have and cherish it, you may not realise how lucky you are untill you lose it.

2 Likes

Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Candidlady: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Crystalom3:
hmmm
19 and 22

19>disqualified

okay 22 student or working?
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nyascobar1414: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
newbornmacho:

Hopefully you don't experience these evil beasts
I no wan experience am oo
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Candidlady:

hmmm

19 and 22

19>disqualified

okay
22 student or working?
E'hmmm abeg no dey ask jamb question for here undecided

When am i getting my Xmas package from u?
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by lenghtinny(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Follow the one that loves you more than you love her cheesy
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

When ur dick reach 9 inch grin grin
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Candidlady: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
swallow calm pill
lemme finish this liverpool's game first. We talk bout your package cheesy
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
See wetin man dey reason... You never see life.
Re: Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? by HopeVictor(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Just stay with the fair one..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's With Nigerian Youths And Sex? / A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To / Will You Leave Your Wife.. If This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.