Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To (2787 Views)

Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Scamfinders: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
My girlfriend is insisting i give it to her while my family friend has been calling me all week for it.

The issue is that i told them i was no longer going to use it, now am regretting it cos i can just sell it off and get the money.

The family friend is a married man and he has been giving me reasons to dash him the car, my girlfriend told me she won't forgive me if I give it out because I already promised her before the new one came.

I can't even say NO to the man, I find it hard to disappoint person wey me know. I'm just confused and my mind is foggy, what will you advise me to do.
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Zonefree(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
. He has been giving me reasons to dash him the car

. my girlfriend told me she won't forgive me if I give it out

One is nice and apologetically begging for the car while the other is manipulating, threatening and demanding you give her your car.

The only reason the threatening one that calls herself your "girlfriend" wants the car is just to show off and intimidate innocent Legediz Benz crew. I doubt if she can maintain the car, another burden on your finances.

Use your head and do the right thing. Remember, this is the year we promised not to Mumu again. Do the right thing, please.

May the force be with you.

37 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Cypress042(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
From what you wrote here, one would know you're this type of people that boast alot.

Kindly sell off the car and bank your money well, don't try to please others and displease yourself.

Lastly, never you give that car to your girlfriend, there's a reason sad

8 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Emerald04(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
First of all which of them you think have sacrificed more for you?
Secondly you think the sacrifice really worth it??
If yes dash am the car..

Moreover why you go even dey reason to give babe you never marry car? Omo this kain love na made in Paris.
Whomever you choose to give tho, one thing is surely certain you go end up giving yourself a new enemy. cos one person is benefiting one person is losing. The one wey lose go come detest you.
Best solution sell the car. If uno need money save an for bank.. last time I check too much money for bank no dey kill person.

If uno get back use the money carry Manchester city straight win.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by gasparpisciotta: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scamfinders give the old car to your married friend.

He may not be in a position to reciprocate but you have done it for posterity.

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by peropoliet(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scamfinders:
My girlfriend is insisting i give it to her while my family friend has been calling me all week for it.

The issue is that i told them i was no longer going to use it, now am regretting it cos i can just sell it off and get the money.

The family friend is a married man and he has been giving me reasons to dash him the car, my girlfriend told me she won't forgive me if I give it out because I already promised her before the new one came.

I can't even say NO to the man, I find it hard to disappoint person wey me know. I'm just confused and my mind is foggy, what will you advise me to do.
Nairalander should I tell him

1 Like

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Zonefree(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Scamfinders give the old car to your married friend.

He may not be in a position to reciprocate but you have done it for posterity.
One of the few sensible beings here. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Tokskob2008: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
you give out the car to your girlfriend then you will still be saddle with the responsibility of servicing, managing and even fueling it and if she happens to be the crazy type she will drive around with her side boyfriend in it and I'm guessing you don't want any of those scenarios to play out right?

Better give the car out to the married guy who is capable of maintaining the car without including your pocket..

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Pravedk: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Give the car to your girlfriend joor!

That is more kisses and kpekus

She go dey come your house to give you steady appreciation knacks.

Don't trust those people telling you to be sensible and dash your married guy. Na set up!

On a serious note sha, if the girl has contributed a lot to your life and you think she deserves it - dash her!

But know say na woman, na you go teach am how to ride, fix the car and still fuel am.

But if she can do all by herself - dash am!

I'm a fool sha.

But then, will the car help ur other married guy?
Can it help to move him to the next level?
If you help him just know say no be only one person u epp

Buh las las the matter be say na u get too much mouth. Why u must u shalaye?

Ur friend buy u car. Call am thank am. Drink bear on his behalf and quietly decide whether u need to forward the blessings of ur old car abi u need money the most.

Na flog I suppose flog u.

Give the woman. One thing must kill a man. For afonja we all know say na kpekus

1 Like

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Ballzproblemm: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scamfinders:

none of them ,use as bolt , both won't give that car if case was reverse ,if you like listen if like don't

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Ballzproblemm: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
tell both to go and work if dey want the car so bad or better still buy from you at a discount ,guy see you have to be selfish in this life many people out there won't do same for you I am telling you this , your girlfriend might break up with you tomorrow,while your friend might find small issue in your two friendship then stop talking you, car you no fit collect ,use that car for bolt or better still sell am , my price of advice if like ignore if no like listen but one thing I no ,I reason logically not emotionally.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Prayfortheworld: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
What car is that so i can buy it and you will split the money and give both of them
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good Evening

Please I could make use of it as a bolt driver under certain agreements by both of us.

I would make returns as well based on all agreements.

Kindly consider my offer.

I am female and have been a bolt driver. The vehicle I used previously was returned as I needed to relocate.

I am currently in Lagos and await your feedback.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by seunak2016: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scamfinders:

why give the car to your friend for free? why not instalment payment with agreements then you can use the money to buy another small car for your Gf but you go add small money join. it's a WIN WIN situation

1 Like

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by believegog: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hi

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by jeromestarks: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sell it and give the money to orphanage.
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Kronikuz: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
No advice for simps this year. Let them wait till after election

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by EngrXrix(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scamfinders:

You decided to use it for bolt. Case closed...
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by UptownVibes(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Giving the car to your girlfriend, is not even an option to be considered at all... Girl when go serve you hot break fast ,before you will know it.. Giving the married dude is okay,he will never forget in his life,if he has a good heart sha. Please help him with it,since you don't need it anymore. Remember someone gave you the new one,so give this old one to someone too.. Blessed is the hand that giveth....

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Rexymania(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please give me the old one for Uber, I will be delivering the money to you
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by GerogeI(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scamfinders:

See this one, send the car to help your old mother in the village. At least any of your sibblings can gets a driver for it as taxi, they will be making returns to her.

Tell the other two, your mother has urgent need for the car in the village.
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Nazgul: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Giving that car to your girlfriend would do your finances more damage than good. Engine oil that use to be around 7k about 2 years ago is over 20k today, 2k fuel that could comfortably take you to work for 5 working days in 2020 would be on reserve after less than 2 days.

When you add other regular maintenance expenses, you'll discover that you'll be spending an average of about 40k monthly just to keep that car running for her. And anytime you fail to do so, she'll rain insults on you not minding that the car was given to her for free.

Your married friend would have been the best person to give it to, but considering the current state of the economy I'll suggest you sell it and keep the money in your dollar account (yea you heard me right dollar account. Any Nigeria who has above 500k lying idle and doesn't have a dollar account to preserve the value of his money deserves to be flogged mercilessly considering how the naira has been tumbling since 2015)

1 Like

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by sanyablaze(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scamfinders:

Scamfinders:

Guys if you have been following this OP and notorious scammer, Enaohwo Efeoghene on this platform you would notice he always posts stuffs about an imaginary girlfriend and cars. This is his latest profile and you all need to be wary of him.

He is currently holding my N70,000 for a website kwitok.com i contracted him to create for me. He converted the website to his personal use and logged me out of all the accounts. Now he has de-activated all his old accounts he used in scam**ming and opened this one to black**mail me and the new website I created myself http://kwitoc.com . Imagine, black**mailing your victim.

I have nothing to fear anyways, I can always defend myself anywhere. And we are already on his case. He will be disg*raced soonest.

Watch out for him. This is his account details
Enaohwo Efeoghene
United bank of Africa (UBA)

Phone number: 07031068853

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by marlow1962(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bro sell the car, use 30k inside cook and eat.
You dash your gal the car, you still be the one to maintain it for her( of course you know what happens if you don’t maintain it for her)
For your friend, I can’t say.
Don’t displease yourself for others.
Sell the car and invest in something good.
If u like invest am for your woman head, last last you go dy alright.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Best option

1. Sell the car
2. Give marrid guy
3. Give girlfriend

Worst option
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by HarunaWest(m): 12:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Scamfinders:

Is there no one in your family that needs a car?
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by sanyablaze(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Scamfinders:

You're bringing bigger troubles upon yourself by using my trademarked name KWITOK.

I contracted you to build a website for me. You stole the website and you're now claiming to be a Crypto merchant without any knowledge of Cryptocurrency.

I'll deal with you.

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by sanyablaze(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Scamfinders:

You've started using the website to scam the public by claiming to sell 100$ PayPal for $75.

You this scammer. You will never get tired of ripping people of their sweat?

The case I'll build against you. No juju priest on earth will be able to save you.

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Scamfinders: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
sanyablaze:

You've started using the website to scam the public by claiming to sell 100$ PayPal for $75.

You this scammer. You will never get tired of ripping people of their sweat?

The case I'll build against you. No juju priest on earth will be able to save you.
I don't know you and don't want to know you. Stop disturbing all my trends and businesses.

Do you need a PayPal account, good, we can deal using well known Escrow... But don't dare accuse my business of fraud.

Don't even message me, carry your frustrations to your family members. I nor know u nor be by force. I'm in Ikeja now, if u enter my cabal na be say u get mind, afar, pesticide

Talking like a child a took his toy, at your age, you nor go behave matured.

I reviewed your allegations, the person that built website for u, did it and later on, it went offline, how is that his fault, abi na him dey use am or e be hosting company. So wetin u wan talk now, he off am ?

If I know d person sef I go hail am cos u too dull... So wetin b d case now, e built website and it went offline after some months and according to you he wanted to offer his services by pay but you refused and am sure he gave u d cpanel login... U really get mental issue

guy nor dey follow my trend... I get live to live, abi d person nor tell u his terms and conditions before u deal abi u nor ask am ... Ode
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by sanyablaze(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scamfinders:
I don't know you and don't want to know you. Stop disturbing all my trends and businesses.

Do you need a PayPal account, good, we can deal using well known Escrow... But don't dare accuse my business of fraud.

Don't even message me, carry your frustrations to your family members. I nor know u nor be by force. I'm in Ikeja now, if u enter my cabal na be say u get mind, afar, pesticide

Talking like a child a took his toy, at your age, you nor go behave matured.

I reviewed your allegations, the person that built website for u, did it and later on, it went offline, how is that his fault, abi na him dey use am or e be hosting company. So wetin u wan talk now, he off am ?

If I know d person sef I go hail am cos u too dull... So wetin b d case now, e built website and it went offline after some months and according to you he wanted to offer his services by pay but you refused and am sure he gave u d cpanel login... U really get mental issue

guy nor dey follow my trend... I get live to live, abi d person nor tell u his terms and conditions before u deal abi u nor ask am ... Ode

You're a fool... So your terms and conditions are to build a site for your client and later steal it back.

Look at you writing epistle like a goat... Finish up with the kwitok site and I'll show you what I'm capable of.

slowpoke said he's in Ikeja. Bastard, go and deceive your father with that. You're in Delta and I'll find you soonest.

As long as you're on this forum, you'll never know peace

Enaohwo Efeoghene
United bank of Africa (UBA)

Phone number: 07031068853

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Can't Marry A Poor Man" Ladies Having The Time Of Their Lives In A Private Je / She Says She Loves Me Bt She's My Senior / Talking About Height . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.