Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Is It Like To Grow Up In A Family Business? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It Like To Grow Up In A Family Business? (204 Views)

Is My Child About To Grow Up Knowing Another Man As His Father / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like To Grow Up In A Family Business? by okiripo(f): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Growing up with a family business was a great experience for me. "Family" always came first, so I never felt compromised there. And yet I had a unique opportunity to gain an early understanding of what it takes to earn a dollar, how to respect customers, how to treat employees, deal with conflict, become part of your community, and also grew to love the business and it's contribution.

It also taught me that taking risks - even if very hard work - are worth trying for and that if you do something you love, your "job" will be a very rewarding experience each day.

I know we all have a different family experience when it comes to relationship handling!! How was it like to grow up in family business.

So to say, if you ever have in mind to employ or get employed for a good job. A mobile app platform called Bogger that focus more on employee recruitment, it enable employers to instantly communicate with job applicants and also have a live interview section via text, audio and video call anywhere anytime. Employers post free jobs, while users apply for jobs by uploading their CV and also be able to have a live interview section before meeting in person.

It will be announced soon.

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies To Reduce A Fever naturally / Edozechange. / who is your G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.