Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. (1568 Views)

I Do Think Women Are Everywhere But I Just Realized WOMEN Are Hard To Find Now / One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by daddymummy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Men believe that they are the better gender because they think the world belongs to them.

They believe that men are the leaders in this life.

But they forget that there are many women who are leaders and there are many men who are followers.

Even if all leaders were to be males, as long as you are a man and you are not leading in any capacity, you cannot claim to be higher than women.

As long as we have some women who are leaders and some males who are not leaders, it renders useless the argument that the world belongs to men.

Also if you are being paid millions of dollars every month as a man, there is a woman somewhere who is earning the same.

So it is not that all males are earning higher and all females are earning lower.

As long as there is a woman somewhere who is earning more than you as a man, you cannot say the world belongs to men.

I think this belief that men are the superior gender is a falsehood to make men not to realize that women are actually the wiser and the more powerful gender.

As men keep deceiving themselves, they would not realize they are actually below women.

The surprising thing is that we believe whatever we continue saying even if we know it is false.

Men are only superior to women in terms of lousiness and the tendency to fight and abuse.

Because in real life, just like in Nairaland, men are the talkative and the abusers, they believe they are superior.

But women know better. Unlike men, women know that being a talkative and silencing everyone with threat of abuse does not make someone superior. Women are silent but they achieve more.

Women are wiser and more powerful than men for the following reasons:

1. You will always see a woman being surrounded by many males who would be giving her attention, money, and etc.

So many men would refuse to give money to a fellow man, but would rather give it to a woman who may even be richer than them(the men)

That is why many female celebrities are buying cars and houses because a man who has a little money would still give that money to a woman and would rather starve himself. Male celebrities are not buying cars and houses as the female celebrities.

2. According to some analysis, if a speeding car is coming from the left and a beautiful woman coming from the right, most men are more likely to look at the woman not minding if the car would crush them to death.

But if a speeding car is coming from the left and a rich handsome man with millions of dollars in his hands is coming from the right, the woman would look at the car to escape, even if she knew the man was coming to give her money.

It shows that women are wiser. It also shows that men look at women because women are higher.

The lesser looks at the higher.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by daddymummy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Like I said, as long as there is a woman somewhere who is earning more than you as a man, and as long as there are women who are in leadership capacity while you as a man do not hold any leadership position, it should show you that you are not the superior gender.

If anything, women are superior because of the following reasons:

3. A man has money to marry a woman, but he still begs her, kneels down to propose and still end up feeding, clothing and accommodating the woman when she becomes his wife or girlfriend.

Now, sentiment aside, who is higher?

You are a man, you show humility by kneeling down to propose to a woman whom you would still end up feeding, clothing, and maintaining. Of course she is higher than you.

4. Homosexuality and lesbianism are evil and must be discountenanced.

But I want to say the reason men and women hate homosexuals and lesbians.

It has been discovered that males hate homosexuals more than females hate lesbians.

Males hatred for homosexuals is more of self loathing than a moral principle.

Women hate lesbians because of some moral principles, but men hate homosexuals because they so much despise their own gender.

Even if a woman does not like lesbians, she would not end up insulting her own gender to show her hatred for lesbianism.

She would just say something like "I can't sleep with a woman because God did not create it so"

But you would always hear men insulting the male gender by saying something like "how can I sleep with a bony, ugly being like myself"

Men despise themselves so much that they would end up insulting their own gender to show their hatred for homosexuals.

That is why men are always in a mad rush to get women because they so much despise themselves to the extent that they feel to have women would help to erase some of their lowliness.

It is like buying a house to feel important.

They know that women are superior, so they believe that if they get these superior beings, they would be better.

Hence the mad rush by all men to get as many women as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by daddymummy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
If to say all males in the world were occupying leadership positions, and all females were followers,

Or all males were automatically given higher pay or social standing and all females were given lower pay and lower standing,

then someone can say that it's a man's world.

But since it's not so, no man has the right to claim that the world belongs to men.

As long as there is a female president somewhere who is higher than you as a man, you cannot claim gender superiority.

You cannot claim gender superiority since there is a woman somewhere who is richer than you as a man.

Men believe the world belongs to them because they can talk, fight, and intimidate people.

But that doesn't make the world to belong to men.

Women know better. They are calm but they control things.

I am saying this so that men may wake up to this reality and try to free themselves from bondage.

Because of this belief in their superiority,men do not know that they are actually bound.

Women have allowed men to believe that they (the males) are superior so that they (the males) would be deceiving themselves while women are using that to their (the female) own good.

I have said my own.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by daddymummy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
So many men do not accept cheating except in a relationship with women.

If you try to cheat them, they will fight and resist you.

They know how to analyze politics, and religion because they are wise in those areas, but they are not wise when it comes to relationship with women.

For example, a man (who few minutes ago is fighting someone for trying to exploit him) would not see anything wrong with the following:

I. A woman allows only her relatives to visit and be free to enter anywhere in the home. But she restricts her husband's relatives.

Surprisingly, the husband ( who claims no one can cheat him) does not see anything wrong in that.

Even if he knows it is wrong, he doesn't care.

I believe men are wise in other areas so that they can be unwise in relationship with women.

I believe the reason men are wise in other areas is so that they can be unwise in relationship.

Maybe it's because if you are wise in one area, you must be unwise in another area.

ii. In a relationship, women say that a man's money belongs to the family but the wife's money belongs only to the wife.

Surprisingly, a supposedly wise man accept this without argument.

He doesn't see the cheating in that.

A man (who will give you a serious resistance for trying to take his N10) would not see anything wrong in such a belief.

iii. A woman would use the man's money to buy gift for the man but the man would accept it and believe he has been given a gift.

A man (who can analyze everything and can tell you what is reasonable and what is not) would receive such gifts from his woman and still believe he has been given a gift.

It shows you that men are babies in a relationship, that is why a woman would boldly use a man's money to buy him a gift and the man would still believe it is a gift.

iv. Men are babies because I remember when I was a baby, women used me a lot.

They will tell me "if you want to be my friend, let me eat your eggs"

I would allow them to eat it.

It is the same with all men.

A woman will tell men "if you want me to sleep with you/be your girl friend/ come close to you/love you/etc give me money, buy me a car, give me this, give me that."

And he would accept it.

No wonder one man wrote in his book that so many rich and influential men are in the pockets of small girls.
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Iniobong34: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
I suspect the monika behind this post
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by LordIsaac(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yet, one guy will just show them money and they spread everything like ....abegi!

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by falcon01: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
LordIsaac:
Yet, one guy will just show them money and they spread everything like ....abegi!
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Candidlady: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
LordIsaac:

no brain in your skull!

Even the skull sef am sure the miners would reject it

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by daddymummy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
If to say all males in the world were occupying leadership positions, and all females were followers,

Or all males were automatically given higher pay or social standing and all females were given lower pay and lower standing,

then someone can say that it's a man's world.

But since it's not so, no man has the right to claim that the world belongs to men.

As long as there is a female president somewhere who is higher than you as a man, you cannot claim gender superiority.

You cannot claim gender superiority since there is a woman somewhere who is richer than you as a man.

Men believe the world belongs to them because they can talk, fight, and intimidate people.

But that doesn't make the world to belong to men.

Women know better. They are calm but they control things.

I am saying this so that men may wake up to this reality and try to free themselves from bondage.

Because of this belief in their superiority,men do not know that they are actually bound.

Women have allowed men to believe that they (the males) are superior so that they (the males) would be deceiving themselves while women are using that to their (the female) own good.

I have said my own.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Nyascobar1414: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2021
In all these.. You have successfully confused and convinced yourself that women are the future
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by LordIsaac(m): 5:05am On Dec 23, 2021
Candidlady:

no brain in your skull!

Even the skull sef am sure the miners would reject it
I no tell you...? Hahahaha....that gender!

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Deicide: 6:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Let me drop this here.

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by nokspos: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2021
As for the number 3, if i'm kneeling down to propose to you then be ready to kneel down to accept the ring. Gender equality

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Double0h7(f): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2021
Deicide:
Let me drop this here.

Lol. The same can be said about men. Do you honestly think women are with you for your jokes and banter?

Brother we are all on this table you are shaking.

Women are with you for dixk and money.

You think you discovered some truth by stating the obvious grin
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Lalami3232(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2021
I no even get time to read your plenty epistle because I know say na normal nonsense go dey inside grin grin.
Women are stronger and wiser but:
1. Majority of una dey depend on us to feed.
2. Majority of una dey go church to pray make we make una complete (wive una).
3. The first 100 reachest people for the world, I no sure say una dey inside.
4. The first 100 wisest people wey don ever live, I no sure say una dey inside.
5. Una wise pass us and it takes only sweet talk and suya to enter una legs grin
6. Una wise pass us and una dey find rich men to marry so that una life go better.
7. Una smart pass us and plenty of una get a minimum of 10+ body counts and counting
8. Una wise pass us and una don turn baby mamas and "wombless specie" finish
9. ETC
I no dey dispute the fact say some of una wise oooo,but I wan just let you know say your comparison no make sense. As we get wise men, na so we get wise women. Comparing both gender go lead to yeye talk, hence my yeye writeup grin.
No vex jare, nairaland na the only place we fit come pour away our burdens especially when our programs get bugs. One more thing, no dey compare both gender, E go bring unnecessary rift

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Harryweb423: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Hi, I'm a professional website designer.

I will make any type of website you want.

I am currently running a promo (60% off)

which means I'm charging 60K only for my web design services.

WhatsApp or call : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2021
LordIsaac:
Says the gender who lost Dominion and power because of ordinary apple and cajole.

Your small wiseness dey shake oo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by daddymummy(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2021

They know how to analyze politics, and religion because they are wise in those areas, but they are not wise when it comes to relationship with women.

For example, a man (who few minutes ago is fighting someone for trying to exploit him) would not see anything wrong with the following:

I. A woman allows only her relatives to visit and be free to enter anywhere in the home. But she restricts her husband's relatives.

Surprisingly, the husband ( who claims no one can cheat him) does not see anything wrong in that.

I believe men are wise in other areas so that they can be unwise in relationship with women.

I believe the reason men are wise in other areas is so that they can be unwise in relationship.

Maybe it's because if you are wise in one area, you must be unwise in another area.

ii. In a relationship, women say that a man's money belongs to the family but the wife's money belongs only to the wife.

A man (who will give you a serious resistance for trying to take his N10) would not see anything wrong in such a belief.

iii. A woman would use the man's money to buy gift for the man but the man would accept it and believe he has been given a gift.

A man (who can analyze everything and can tell you what is reasonable and what is not) would receive such gifts from his woman and still believe he has been given a gift.

It shows you that men are babies in a relationship, that is why a woman would boldly use a man's money to buy him a gift and the man would still believe it is a gift.

A woman will tell men "if you want me to sleep with you/be your girl friend/ come close to you/love you/come to your house etc give me money, buy me a car, give me this, give me that."

And he would accept it.

No wonder one man wrote in his book that so many rich and influential men are in the pockets of small girls.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by helinues: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Here goes the best Mumu post of the year.

Congratulations op
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2021
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Give me definite names or persons then I will make accurate comparison and judgement. I stopped arguing on gender superiority long ago. Tunde can be wiser, powerful and better than Blessing , while Kemi can be much more useful, influencial and important in the society than Musa.

The fact that a specific member of a gender has succeeded in being a person of affluence does not mean the gender as a whole is better than other genders.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by webhead: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2021
daddymummy:

A woman will tell men "if you want me to sleep with you/be your girl friend/ come close to you/love you/etc give me money, buy me a car, give me this, give me that."

And he would accept it.
There is no point in your post where you came close to anything that could be called a rational thought.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2021
webhead:
There is no point in your post where you came close to anything that could be called a rational thought.

I honestly didn't even read the post sef undecided...
Because I think it's UTERLY USELESS...
Comparing a male and a female is similar to comparing the eyes and the hands, there's just no basis for comparison!! There are both very different, play different roles and are both very important in THEIR OWN WAY...

There are lots of successful men out there and there are lots of successful women out there too, buh that doesn't make any gender better than the other!!

Rather than compare males with females, why not focus on making sure that you are among the most successful, powerful and influential people in the world...

OP...
I must say you just wasted your time creating a thread that is not only irrelevant, bur could also be considered as TRASH...
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by daddymummy(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by daddymummy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
All these things I am writing is not because I hate men. I like them and I want them to see things as they are. At least they should rise up and help themselves instead of hanging on the toy called " males are superior".

This toy is given to males to deceive themselves while women are busy controlling them.

If I give money to people, it is mostly to males because I know that if I don't give to males, no one will.

Although no man has ever given me money before, he will rather give to women. But I give to men because they need it more than women.

If I don't give to a woman, another man will readily give her.

Another reason why I believe women are superior to men is that if a woman offends a man, instead of him to warn her or just walk away,

he would begin insulting the male gender by saying things like "if it is a man who did that, I would have dealt with him, I would have wounded him, etc."

It is because males secretly hate themselves that is why any opportunity they have, they would start abusing the male gender even when the culprit is a woman.

It is known that people of lower level like fighting among themselves even when they are being offended by people of higher level.

It shows that women are higher than males.

No woman would ever insult the female gender because of an offence from the male gender.

A woman will face you squarely if you offend her whether you are a male or female.

A woman will never start abusing her gender because a man offended her.

Like I was saying: since there are so many poor men who can barely feed well, and there are so many rich women with good cars and houses, men have no right to feel that men are the superior gender.

How can you who are poor be claiming superiority over a rich connected woman? How can you believe you are higher than your proprietress who is paying your salary just because you happen to be a man?

This reasoning is keeping some males from doing anything to help themselves and their male gender because they believe they are already superior and doesn't need self improvement.

Male will not help the male gender because they believe males are already superior even when they see how poor those men are.

They would rather give to a rich woman whom they still believe is inferior.

A woman said when she went begging with a man.

People only gave to her but didn't give to the man because people believe men are superior.

Many people will rather give their money to an already rich woman than give to a poor male beggar because men are "superior" even in abject poverty and ashes.

BE WARNED.
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Shaolin77: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them
Re: Here Are The Reasons I Think Women Are Wiser And More Powerful Than Men. by Moeman: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
is ur daddy a mummy?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not Treating Me Well / Consequences Of Marrying From Uganda / Pre-wedding Photo Of Two Nairalander (picture attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.