Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Please Respond I Have Tried All Ways To Sort This On Google And Youtube... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Respond I Have Tried All Ways To Sort This On Google And Youtube... (452 Views)

How To Sort This Telegram Issue? / 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Respond I Have Tried All Ways To Sort This On Google And Youtube... by Walezaza(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Iphone refuses to download apps..
Keeps showing this 'the apple I'd hasn't been used in the itunes store ' What can I do

Re: Please Respond I Have Tried All Ways To Sort This On Google And Youtube... by Deasegun19(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2021
wahala be like person wey leave android for wetin him no Sabi...

3 Likes

Re: Please Respond I Have Tried All Ways To Sort This On Google And Youtube... by d3cod3r(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Walezaza:
Iphone refuses to download apps..
Keeps showing this 'the apple I'd hasn't been used in the itunes store ' What can I do
Just tap review and complete the apple ID. If it fails, unsign the account from the phone, restart the phone and try signing in again it will work. Make sure your network is fast enough.
Re: Please Respond I Have Tried All Ways To Sort This On Google And Youtube... by Mohbola(f): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Deasegun19:
wahala be like person wey leave android for wetin him no Sabi...

(1) (Reply)

FACT Check. Is Elon Musk Tesla Launching A Phone? FALSE! No!! / Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Kenya With TECNO / New Age Powerbank Users, How Long Has Been Serving You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.