Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Body Always Changes In The Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Body Always Changes In The Night (3370 Views)

Reason Why Women Body Always Changes During Sex / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Body Always Changes In The Night by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 4:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Please what is this ??
The thing always come out in the night and scratch me all over my body and stop in the morning
Please I need help
What is this please and what drug's should I take to make it stop?

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by chatinent: 4:56am On Dec 23, 2021
I think your house is filled with these small angry black ants that bite. In my dialect, it is called agbisi. It never laughs, it bites you and begin to run. After it stings, you are tempted to scratch it due to its intense urge and pain. After scratching it for a while, it stops...and leaves those swollen stuff there.

You may need to close their holes.

14 Likes

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 5:03am On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:
I think your house is filled with these small angry ants that bite. In my dialect, it is called agbisi. It never laughs, it bites you and begin to run. After scratching it for a while, it stops.

You may need to close their holes.
I DNT THINK DAT IS THE PROBLEM BECAUSE I CHANGE LOCATION STILL DEY SAME, IT SCRATCH ALL OVER MY BODY
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by chatinent: 5:03am On Dec 23, 2021
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I DNT THINK DAT IS THE PROBLEM BECAUSE I CHANGE LOCATION STILL DEY SAME, IT SCRATCH ALL OVER MY BODY

It changes location too.

15 Likes

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 5:09am On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:

It changes location too.
SO WHICH DRUG SHOULD I TAKE,BECAUSE EVEN IF I STAND AND SLEEP IT WILL STILL COME OUT

1 Like

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Kosoco(m): 5:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Bed bugs on the prey...watch your bed spread and duvet with a very hot water disinfectant and plenty Omo multi Action... spread in direct sunlight.... Carry your mattress and your wooden Bed to Direct Sunlight.... watch how you sleep like a baby at night..... what happens in Rome stays in Rome

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by soundOsonic: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2021
Thesame thing is happening to me I wanted to make a trend about it.
It isn't termite or bed bug.
I think you should wash your bedsheets especially
My first thought was cockroach poisoning I don't know how that is possible.
It is worse when you wake up in the morning.
When you scratch it, the skin bloat like the above, but after like 30 minutes it disappears.
It is happening to me right now.
I scratch my legs and arms and belly frequently and it just keep appearing.
I suspected it to be a skin allergies rather than an infection.
Please we need help o.
modified
I have made research and found out what it is called. It is called...
Dermatographia[/b]is a condition also known as skin writing. When people who have dermatographia lightly scratch their skin, the scratches redden into a raised wheal similar to hives. These marks usually disappear within 30 minutes.

The cause of dermatographia is [b]unknown
, but it can be triggered in some people by infections, emotional upset or medications such as penicillin.
Most people who have dermatographia don't seek treatment. If your signs and symptoms are especially bothersome, your doctor may recommend allergy medications such as cetirizine (Zyrtec) or diphenhydramine (Benadryl).
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dermatographia/symptoms-causes/syc-20371411

2 Likes

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by funshint(m): 5:17am On Dec 23, 2021
Maybe you're allergic to something. What type of material is your blanket or bedspread? While thinking about that, go to the hospital to seek medical help. Nairaland is not the best place for something like this. Trolls too plenty here.

3 Likes

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by chatinent: 5:23am On Dec 23, 2021
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
SO WHICH DRUG SHOULD I TAKE,BECAUSE EVEN IF I STAND AND SLEEP IT WILL STILL COME OUT

If what I think is the case, clean your house bro. Block all their holes. Also, wash your blankets, duvets, and sun-dry your foam. Fumigate.

Enjoy sleep.
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by VenusGod: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2021
funshint:
Maybe you're allergic to something. What type of material is your blanket or bedspread? While thinking about that, go to the hospital to seek medical help. Nairaland is not the best place for something like this. Trolls too plenty here.
exactly...

He is allergic to something. Either the bed, bedsheet, mattress, pillow, or the kind of food he takes before retire to bed.
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Skyfornia(m): 6:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Fumigate your apartment and change your sheets
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by KiNg0G: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2021
that is scabies no doubts

go buy benzoate
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by KiNg0G: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2021
that is scabies handwork no doubts

go buy benzoate
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Judd007: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Go and see a dermatologist
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by owanguy(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2021
I think u have microfilaria
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by shawante(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:

It changes location too.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by nosiebaba(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2021
You are allergic to something, fumigate your house properly for bugs and ants. Then watch out for the allergen that causes this. Look out for what you ate before it started or the soap or cream you used etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2021
I’d advice you to make an appointment with a doc! That way,you know what’s up bruv.
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Oga go and trash that mattress before bedbug consume you.
That is bedbug bite. Hm
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2021
That's Hives.
Your body is having an allergic reaction to something. Identify what that is and quit it. You can also stop by at a Pharmacy and see if you can get some medications.

Have a nice one, brother!

1 Like

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by chatinent: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2021
KiNg0G:
that is scabies no doubts

go buy benzoate

Scabies turn it red, bro. And it wouldn't be that swollen but scattered.
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Bulletproofgt: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Get Ivermectin tablets, take your dose at night or in the morning on empty stomach. You should only use it once in a year. Clean ur environment, make sure no bugs, use sniper to clear insects. Thank God later
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2021
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
Please what is this ??
The thing always come out in the night and scratch me all over my body and stop in the morning
Please I need help
What is this please and what drug's should I take to make it stop?
Wash your bedsheet properly and make sure it's always dry..get like 3 more extra..
Wash your towel 3 times in a week and have about 2 extra..take your bathe thrice in a day..get a nice air freshener in your room ..
Lastly book an appointment with a medical professional..

1 Like

Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Sabba: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2021
I remember suffering from this long time ago. Itching starts at night with internal body hotness and my relief comes by applying red oil all over my body. I remember that i was asked to run some tests by a doctor and typhoid was very high after treatment that was the end.
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Georgekyrian(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2021
You’re allergic to something or your skin is reacting to to something, does it happen to your lips too. Stop taking some certain alcoholic drink especially vodka and run.. before you sleep, check your soap and cream
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by YourFavorite21(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Bed bug
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Nicepoker(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Village people using your skin as leather for their talking drum. grin
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by AK6464(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Filariasis
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by AK6464(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2021
Filariasis, take Mectizan, it's taken one in a year
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Volksguys1985: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Watch out for bed bug
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bed bugs ...
Re: My Body Always Changes In The Night by 1F30M4(f): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nicepoker:
Village people using your skin as leather for their talking drum. grin

Lmaooo why are you laidis?! grin grin

Sorry OP, could be bedbugs. Up your hygiene, sundry or bin that mattress too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do / How Do I Make My Ass Bigger / My boyfriend wants my cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.