Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order (8112 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Jerry Rawlings Blasts Premium Times Over 'irresponsible' Journalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by Baawaa(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2011
As a matter of fact,S/W for now we don't have good leaders,
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by footreja: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2011
Imagine Tinubu and co accusing awolowo family not attending swearing-in of Oyo and Ogun states governors. I was happy mama HID asked, did they invite us?
@ Dayokanu, Tinubu is a selfish and corrupt ACN leader, so dont fight for him or categorise him at awolowo level. He was solely responsible for acn/cpc merger breakdown. His past crimes will soon be revealed.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by dayokanu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
If Tinubu is selfish would he relinquish his senatorial seat to Ganiyu Solomon? and corrupt, I think we have anti corruption agencies who have the mandate to track him down

Maybe Tribune should focus on their clueless. corrupt paymasters and murderers in their midst like OGD, Bode george, Akala and Omisore
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by nolongtin(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
If Tinubu is selfish would he relinquish his senatorial seat to Ganiyu Solomon? and corrupt, I think we have anti corruption agencies who have the mandate to track him down

Maybe Tribune should focus on their clueless. corrupt paymasters and murderers in their midst like OGD, Bode george, Akala and Omisore

@dayo kanu, relinquish u said, wen his wife his der, hes keeping it in d family, he makes more money whr he is ?if he goes to d senate how will he monitor fashola ad all hes stooges?

lets cal a spade a spade, while i like d way he dealt with PDP.hes not a yoruba leader, cus hes corrupt chikena,i keep wonderin why ur morals has gone so BAD to eulogise criminals?look far back to all d leaders we hav had,do they own multi billion coys?do they associate wit known drug dealers?we are called omoluabi(concept of been a yoruba leader)for a reason,
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
Its a FACT that Tinubu gave GOS his senatorial slot in 2007 to placate Ganiyu Solomon when Fashola was given the ACN governorship ticket

How many people can do that.

Tinubu is a selfless leader
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
dayokanu:

Its a FACT that Tinubu gave GOS his senatorial slot in 2007 to placate Ganiyu Solomon when Fashola was given the ACN governorship ticket

How many people can do that.

Tinubu is a selfless leader
Selfless my ar[i]se[/i] He stayed back so he could keep an eye on the cash register grin
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
Many ex governors launch themselves to the Senate after their tenure

Tinubu had the opportunity on a platter and gave this to Solomon
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
dayokanu:

Many ex governors launch themselves to the Senate after their tenure

Tinubu had the opportunity on a platter and gave this to Solomon

Let's be realistic here. How many ex-govs find themselves sitting on a goldmine at the end of their tenure. And how many of them would willingly get off that mine and head to Abuja to spend their afternoons dozing at the Senate.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
Which goldmine was he sitting on?

Why didnt Saraki refuse to go when he had the ticket? Same with yerima etc
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by ektbear: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
Is it not possible to have both be a senator and "sit" on the goldmine?

Senate salary isn't small, either wink
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
Leave them alone

Let them keep hating while Tinubu is flying high
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by stormm: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
@dayokanu,

why do you keep responding to some of the most irresponsible, reckless, puerile and totally lacking in substance post by people who are just what they are 'nairaland contributors'?

For long, I knew Tribune titles has lost their bearing and they are only interested in survival particularly when Oluwole Awolowo became the Vice Chairman. For the 8 yrs of Mr. Daniel, there was no month he did not visit 'Mama', dittob Akala, Oyinlola, Oni and even Omisore. Even Dr. Tokunbo Dosunmu Awolowo got ambassadorial position under OBJ.

Haters, twist and turn as you like, the contributions of Tinubu, his visionary leadership, his progressive politics is what the yorubas are celebrating today. He committed human and capital resources at great personal risk to liberate the SW from the claws of the scavengers .

Call him whatever, how many of his fellow ex-govs that got there as him in 1999 are still politically relevant today?

More on the Awo political family, Babatope, Ebino Topsy, was one of the first to denounce Baba Awo.

On a personal note, why will anyone want to respond to a YStranger with his endless tales of woe?
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2011
^^
Ok! Tinubu is the saviour of the Yoruba tribe! You guys are so delusional it makes me want to puke
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by beeman80: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2011
The Yoruba race is missing it.United we stand,divided we fall.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by rasputinn(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2011
[size=24pt]Tribune is one of the most responsible newspaper outfits in Nigeria[/size]
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by aribisala0(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2011
i support tinubu and the political trajectory that AcN are charting,because there does not appear to be much else by way of alternative.

i do not believe he represents the best of what the yorubas can be.
for this reason those who slavishly ignore criticisms about him are bordering on fanatiicsm.

no one should be beyond criticism. everyone should be accountable. when people who raise genuine questions are shouted down or bullied you are not far from a fascist tyranny,one potentially worse than the evil you are trying to replace.

there are many questions about ACN government in lagos state particularly local govt. in the last 4 years pretty much everyone was imposed by TINUBU and there is a fundamental problem with ACN. the party cannot survive tinubu's exit

another issue is financial propriety ,if a pratice is wrong for a PDP goernment it must be wrong for ACN.

there is no doubt that both parties are corruptly funded by public money and both parties associate closely with violent thugs to rig elections.
if ACN is to become a truly national party it must embrace internal democracy and move away from the politics of cult personalities
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
aribisala0:

i support tinubu and the political trajectory that AcN are charting,because there does not appear to be much else by way of alternative.

for this reason those who slavishly ignore criticisms about him are bordering on fanatiicsm.

no one should be beyond criticism. everyone should be accountable. when people who raise genuine questions are shouted down or bullied you are not far from a fascist tyranny,one potentially worse than the evil you are trying to replace.

there are many questions about ACN government in lagos state particularly local govt. in the last 4 years pretty much everyone was imposed by TINUBU and there is a fundamental problem with ACN. the party cannot survive tinubu's exit

another issue is financial propriety ,if a pratice is wrong for a PDP goernment it must be wrong for ACN.

there is no doubt that both parties are corruptly funded by public money and both parties associate closely with violent thugs to rig elections.
if ACN is to become a truly national party it must embrace internal democracy and move away from the politics of cult personalities

God bless you!
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by EkoIle1: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
aribisala0:

I really don't think people are saying Tinubu is above criticism because nobody is. It's all about the basis and rational for the criticism, it's no longer criticism when it's baseless, ignorant and unfounded and your post sounds like one too.

About democracy withing the ACN-

Primaries in Nigeria is really BS because it's all about having enough money to buy and corrupt the electorates and at the end of the day, the electorates ends up with not necessarily the most qualified candidates, but the most corrupt because of money spent corrupting the electorates and the same democratic process.

The ACN is not a public political party, it's a private political party and they are free to do what ever they feel it's in the party's best interest of their political party, they know the candidates, they know their capabilities, they know who's capable and strong enough to go against their opponents and who's not.

There is nothing extraordinary about what the ACN is doing, political parties in Britain and in many democracies all over the world selects their candidates and I don't see you call them names and accuse them of all the negative crap you listed.

So far, they are doing a great Job with their strategy simply because they are winning across the board, theirs is nothing but a winning strategy so why toss it for some other corrupt system.

It's one thing for any political party to present their elected candidate for any political office and it's another for the electorates to actually walk to the ballot boxes and cast their votes for the same selected candidates.

The fact is, you can select as much as you want, it's still up to the electorates to decide with their votes, not the politicians and their selected, something the SW electorates know how to do very well. The same SW electorates saw unselected candidates (If they really were not selected) and still picked ACN selected candidates across the board.

All these silly headaches people are creating for themselves and their metaphysical/supernatural Tinubu complex is their problem to deal with, not the ACN or the people of the SW.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by dayokanu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
Aribisala,

The following are products of internal democracy.

Isiaka Adeleke, Oyinlola, Adetunji Olurin, Thug Obanikoro, Murderer Omisore, Useless Alao-Akala, Dimeji Bankole

The below are products of imposition

Raji Fashola, Abiola Ajimobi, Kayode Fayemi, Ibikunle Amosun, Rauf Aregbesola, Abike Dabiri, Olorunmibe Mamora

Pick which ones you want. The SW electorates have chosen theirs you choose yours
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by aribisala0(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
well the fact that people have a different opinion does not make them ignorant or baseless. they just happen to have a different worldiew.
i don't quite get your concept of a private political party.
political parties cannot be private
in nigeria parties are registered by law and receive public money and seek to govern us so we should scrutinize them.
parties all over the world somtimes enlist candidates in a way that may not be democratic and the electorate have a right to debate this.
the performance of several LCDAs as they are called in lagos is abysmal. i know lagos intimately and can disuss lagos from a position of knowledge.

in ikorodu and epe there is little to shout about and the roads are terrible. there is no government anywhere in the world that satisfies everyone.
that does not mean dissenters are ignorant misinformed or mischievous. by all means celebrate or worship tinubu if you want to but those who are more restrained are not any less possesed of minds or discerning.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by aribisala0(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
@dayokanu

i have my opinion.
you have yours.
i do not seek to change yours but by all means allow me express mine.

i see the world differently.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by aribisala0(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2011
my point is simple this determined effort to stifle alternative views is oppressive and unacceptable.
let people criticize. that is the essence of democracy.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by dayokanu(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
aribisala0:

@dayokanu

i have my opinion.
you have yours.
i do not seek to change yours but by all means allow me express mine.

i see the world differently.

Where in my post have I tried to surpress your opinion. At least some people went to celebrate Bode george

I asked you a simple question below or are you confusing my post with someone else?

dayokanu:

Aribisala,

The following are products of internal democracy.

Isiaka Adeleke, Oyinlola, Adetunji Olurin, Thug Obanikoro, Murderer Omisore, Useless Alao-Akala, Dimeji Bankole

The below are products of imposition

Raji Fashola, Abiola Ajimobi, Kayode Fayemi, Ibikunle Amosun, Rauf Aregbesola, Abike Dabiri, Olorunmibe Mamora

Pick which ones you want. The SW electorates have chosen theirs you choose yours
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by aribisala0(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
why are you asking me?
have i indicated i want a dialogue with you?

my remarks are to the forum in general . let us leave it that way
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by EkoIle1: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
aribisala0:

well the fact that people have a different opinion does not make them ignorant or baseless. they just happen to have a different worldiew.
i don't quite get your concept of a private political party.
political parties cannot be private
in nigeria parties are registered by law and receive public money and seek to govern us so we should scrutinize them.
parties all over the world somtimes enlist candidates in a way that may not be democratic and the electorate have a right to debate this.
the performance of several LCDAs as they are called in lagos is abysmal. i know lagos intimately and can disuss lagos from a position of knowledge.

in ikorodu and epe there is little to shout about and the roads are terrible. there is no government anywhere in the world that satisfies everyone.
that does not mean dissenters are ignorant misinformed or mischievous. by all means celebrate or worship tinubu if you want to but those who are more restrained are not any less possesed of minds or discerning.

The fact that you have every right to formulate opinions doesn't mean your opinion can not be baseless and ignorant, unfortunately, yours was very ignorant because the same people who sold democracy to us practice the same thing you are here condemning people for.

Again, let me highlight another ignorant assertion of yours. Political parties are not public or government parties, they are not under the control of public officials. Political parties are private parties and they make their own rules and constitutions.

You can scrutinize political parties as much as you want, but you can not dictate to them what their winning strategies should be, your job as the electorates is to either punish or reward them with your votes at the ballot if you like or dislike their methods.

Selecting candidates is not against any law and again, political parties are private organizations and what they do within their organization is their business, not your or INEC.

You finally stepped out with your anti Tinubu rant.  Trust me, I saw you coming, the only thing guiding your rant is hate and the same generic anti Tinubu state of mind, not any kind of sensible and rational concern about the ACN or the people of the SW.

Try educate yourself about politics and our political process before spewing your ignorance.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by EkoIle1: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
aribisala0:

my point is simple this determined effort to stifle alternative  views is oppressive and unacceptable.
let people criticize. that is the essence of democracy.

Obviously, you know nothing about democracy. Democracy is a 2 way street, not one way. The same democracy that permitted you to voice your opinion permits others to do the same.

Besides, this is a public and discussion forum where opinions are voiced and challenged, keep your opinions to yourself if you don't want them to be challenged.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2011
you seem to come alive when you have an adversary.
you have chosen to label my views as you deem fit. now suppose i choose to be too lazy to find my own labels. adopt yours and apply them to yours where does that leave  us?

youareignorantnoitisyourfatherwhoisignorant.youareignorantnoitisyourfatherwhoisignorant.youareignorantnoitisyourfatherwhoisignorant.
youareignorantnoitisyourfatherwhoisignorant.youareignorantnoitisyourfatherwhoisignorant.youareignorantnoitisyourfatherwhoisignorant.

in a web of circularity.
we can do that till next year.
i will continue to express my views anyone who does not like it

ko po soda mu
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by aribisala0(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
i did not address my comments to anybody's father or mother if you do not like it do not address me with your uncouth remarks.
go and buy food for your parents or bury them properly if they are afflicting you with malady
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by aribisala0(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
jeje l'omo eko'n lo ki dibolugi to buu je
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by nolongtin(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2011
Tinubu and Yoruba leadership:Matters arising

Written by Olufemi Aduwo Wednesday, 22 June 2011

The buffalos move as a herd with unalloyed loyalty to the leader, like the soldier ants, they move in a convoy. But unlike soldier ants, they only take instructions from their leader, and if by chance the leader dies, they just stand around waiting for the instruction that will never come. Such irrational behaviour allows the hunter to kill them in hundreds. That is why buffaloes are getting extinct. The Yoruba are not buffaloes, neither could any mortal nor any group of persons direct them sheepishly. Yoruba acknowledge the structure of leadership and pay due allegiance to constituted authorities.

The Yorubas are intrinsically proud people who cherish their freedom. Long before the British King Charles literally lost his head in a revolt against intolerable oppression; the Yoruba had established a tradition for taming intolerable despotic kings. They were either forced to commit suicide or banished, still if you look around you will easily remember two or three names that had met a not so pleasant end in Yorubaland.

My involvement in the struggle for the actualisation of the June 12, 1993 presidential election won by Basorun MKO Abiola brought me very close to some notable members of Afenifere between 1993 – 1995 before I left the country. Afenifere spoke at a time when freedom of speech was chained. I was at late Papa Adekunle Ajasin’s premises when the old man and other members of Afenifere were tongue lashed and humiliated in his own sitting room by Navy Captain Tony Onyerugbulem, the military administrator of Ondo State, for holding a meeting in his sitting room! The irony of the matter was that the maximum ruler, General Sani Abacha and Onyerugbulem died before his governorship ambition materialised (Omode bu Iroko, )

Afenifere provided vibrant opposition to the Abacha-led government during the tenure of Papa Ajasin. Afenifere’s views on national matters were respected not only by the Yorubas but other progressive minded Nigerians across the country and beyond. Afenifere gave birth to the Alliance for Democracy (AD). Unlike the Committee of Friends of Papa Awolowo that metamorphosed into UPN in 1978.

The problem with Afenifere started in 1999. Before the AD governorship primaries – election, Chief Bisi Akande was not interested, in fact he advised Chief Akinfenwa to contest. The old man met his brothers in Lagos and he was able to raise the sum of N20 million, he was putting all the necessary structures in place when Akande, with the full support of Afenifere leader in Osun State showed interest. In Ondo State, Chief (Mrs.) Mobolaji Osomo won the 1999 AD governorship primary election. It was at Ijebu – Igbo Afenifere meeting the result was turned upturned, she was accused of serving as a minister under the Abacha-led government. But the same judgement was not applicable to Niyi Adebayo of Ekiti State, who was a governoship candidate of the UNPP, one of the five leprous fingers called Abacha political parties. It was on record that the five parties endorsed the presidential candidate of Abacha. Papa Abraham Adesanya called them the ‘Quisling’.

The late Funso Williams was the anointed governorship candidate of AD in Lagos State in 1999. Afenifere forgot that the pillar which a party’s democracy is built upon is freedom of choice not regulated and authoritarian style as it was demonstrated by the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) under the leadership of Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu in the last party primaries across the country. The Yoruba have a saying that: “ile to ba si ntoro, omo ale be koti dagba” (the compound that is still prosperous is so because the bastard there is yet unmature). In an open letter to Papa Adesanya in 2001, I mentioned that the struggle for the actualisation of June 12, 1993 presidential election brought together political foxes, vultures, double dealers, fraudulent characters, as well as very few genuine politicians. Those elements like Bola Tinubu and Bisi Akande who used Awo’s name to campaign in 1999, are the same people who teamed up with some funny elders and destroyed Afenifere.

Afenifere allowed their ranks to be invaded by thugs and the millionaires without enterprise with questionable wealth to destroy all the noble ideals, Afenifere was noted for.

In the Guardian Sunday, December 23, 2007,Otunba Yomi Ogunusi placed an advertorial captioned “Time for leadership chance in Yorubaland part II.” Ogunusi said… “The elevation of late Chief Adekunle Ajasin the frugal and transparent first governor of Ondo State as the leader of Afenifere did not make him an Awo successor since the position was political – cum cultural.” Ogunusi put up a defence for Tinubu’s candidature and since then, the Tinubu guerrilla journalists and paid writers have discovered the quick avenue to get money from their paymaster by deceiving him on the possibility of his becoming the Asiwaju of Yoruba. On that note, you will understand why the likes of Sam Omatseye allowed his stomach to take a decision for him. We need to set the records straight on how the Yoruba leader, or Asiwaju emanated. Both Papa Awo and Ajasin were elected, or selected as leaders by the Yoruba people. In his book Adventure in Power (page 314) Awo stated, “After my release, Colonel Adebayo who was Military Governor of the region convened a meeting… leading Obas (Royal Majesties) in the region were also there. Leaders of all shades of political opinions in the region were also there… I was elected by the governor to preside over the deliberations at the meeting.

At the very onset, the question of electing a leader for the Yoruba people was raised. I ruled it out of order. The vocal among them were former members of NCNC and NNDP and as the debate proceeded, certain thought ran through my mind. When one of the speakers pleaded that I should reconsider the ruling, I gave in. there was a big applause for my compliance and so without any further debate, a motion was proposed, it was seconded by – acclamation and unanimously passed, electing me the leader (Asiwaju) of the Yoruba people.” Awo’s election took place nine days after he was released from prison; Action Group AG was banned along with other political parties by the military government in 1966. The election was not conducted by the Afenifere and for Afenifere members or under the platform of AG as political party, but the generality of Yoruba sons and daughters from the political class, traditional institutions, business and academics were involved. The Arole Oodua, Ooni of Ife confirmed the people’s wishes and gave royal and spiritual blessings to the election of Papa Awolowo as Yoruba Asiwaju (Leader). On Sept. 12, 1966, Awo attended the ad hoc conference for constitutional proposal as leader of the Western Region delegation.

After the death of Papa Awolowo, His Royal Majesty, Oba Okunade Sijuade, the Arole Oodua led other Obas and leaders of thought to Papa Ajasin’s home in Owo, where he was informed of the decision of Yoruba people of his election as their leader (Asiwaju). Unlike the present campaign we are witnessing today, both Papa Awolowo and Papa Ajasin did not lobby for the position. Their outstanding qualities were the major yardstick. In the case of Papa Awolowo, the most vigorous and eloquent in canvassing for his election were his former political opponents in the NCNC and NNDP.

TheTinubu boys must understand that the first level of leadership is position, this is when authority is conferred on a person, at that level the person becomes a leader of the people because he has been elected or selected by the people to lead them.

The principle of Yoruba education is to make an individual an Omoluabi. Good character in the Yoruba sense includes honesty and transparency in all public and private dealings. Without taking anything away from Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the truth is that if you give him gold, he will turn it to ashes, he destroyed Afenifere, AD and now, the seed of destruction has been planted in ACN.
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
^ Hmmm. A o merin j'oba, eweku ewele grin. Folks, is the guardian also a mouthpiece of the PDP?
Re: Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order by seanet02: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
something is wrong with the tribune and guardian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls / Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries / "INEC Silence Over Labour Party Convention Victory Suggests Compromise- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.