Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid (11837 Views)

Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Arsenal To Face Real Madrid & Bayern Munich (see Details) / Breaking News:marcelo Assured That Neymar Is Heading To Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...this guy eeh...post de talk neyma, u de attack messi...no tell me say dt him 7th ballon win still de pain u o.
PSG vs madrid is too close to call with or without neyma...
messi already have 5 goals in 5 UCL games n his city strike won d best goal in UCL group stage....wat else do u want?
u ar talking about his performance against lorient...bros abeg wr was ur cr7 against d likes of watford, Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea n city?? he ghosted all tru those games due to lack of tap-ins n p.k....pained hypocrite.
The wont talk about Ronaldo Ghost mode against Watford oo, yet they will talk about Lorient Match like they watched it. Messi had the most successful dribble in that game, Hit the bar with a shot, had 2 attempts saved by the keeper, yet haters will ignore him when his team draw.
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by shalomm: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Werey...as if messi isn't scoring in every champions league match till now. Five matches five goals...but I love your tears bring it on.
Afterall baba is seating comfortably on the throne...your ororo's last world cup is the last one he participated in, he is struggling for a next slot yet messi's chances of winning it are at an all time high.
Messi will never win the world cup. Stop deceiving yourself.
Honestly I understand your pains...
The end justifies the means. By the end of the season, we'll see who will be counting their losses. Eleribu fan
The thing messi take do you must be strong gan...go get a life.
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

I swear...the gee jus too funny...messi dey score for UCL n dm still de complain about him not scoring in the same league dey called "farmers league"
messi goal against city won the best goal of the UCL group stage bt him no see dt wan, na to de find PSG bad news to use attack messi..
after the season, PSG n messi will win domestic titles?? ask am Wetin him man cr7 go win?? maybe him go celebrate top4..
him no go even near the golden ball wey dm dey shout for bcoz sallah is leading in EPL n lewa don win am for Europe...
jus cnt wait for the season go end....we go see who be the real scammer n who go run n find another new challenge..
Ronaldo always wants an easy task, thats why he chose to go to Man City, where he can score easily with tap in after the midfielders don suffer. But am happy Ole hijacked his deal, just to espose him that he isnt as Legendary as people rate him. If he had gone to City, His fans would have been saying that he is the reason Man city is topping the league.

3 Likes

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by ajericho(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Soso990240:
Who is Haller bro? U claim to know d record well, yet u dont know the name of the player that holds the record cheesy

Most of you don't watch football actually

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by ajericho(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Soso990240:
Ronaldo always wants an easy task, thats why he chose to go to Man City, where he can score easily with tap in after the midfielders don suffer. But am happy Ole hijacked his deal, just to espose him that he isnt as Legendary as people rate him. If he had gone to City, His fans would have been saying that he is the reason Man city is topping the league.

And Messi wants a hard task lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by KingOroro1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jostoman:
penalty and tapping master grin
but your slowpoke. Brain can't tell you that is what messi has been doing for two seasons now in ucl matches. Last year four penalties out of 5 goals. This year 3 penalties out of 5 and ororo is yet to score a penalty this season despite scoring 6 goals.
A petition must be written to uefa to ban penalty so we can easily separate the dwarf from the giants.

Ororo for a reason

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by ajericho(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Soso990240:

Even tapins Messi no see for psg that score goals for fun in thier League

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by KingOroro1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

He has always been a leprechaun grin grin na dia way grin
grin
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Ecos(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Better sef. He plays rubbish
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Abdulsalam32: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
honestly he (neymer) the spoil psg ball,last yr against barca wen mbappe just the knack goals any how because the idiot neymer no dey de ball,see waitin i blive be say if he dey against madrid,madrid go beat them,but if he no de madrid go collect am wotowoto.neymer de dull ball and him the envy 2much..him de jelous kylian
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Ijaya123: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nothing to worry about. They have Messi the playmaker, the creator, the dribbler and the scorer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by htdot: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
obembet:
The painful thing is that 7 time balon dor dwarf that can't not even save against ordinary
Lorient grin not to talk of King of champions league Real Madrid.

Research had it that people who used this kind of emoticon are naturally dumb.

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
ajericho:

Even tapins Messi no see for psg that score goals for fun in thier League
Lol.. Psg score goals for fun, please where did they finish in Ligue 1 last season? what of Champions league

2 Likes

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by cuteralph101(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
obembet:
The painful thing is that 7 time balon dor dwarf that can't not even save against ordinary
Lorient grin not to talk of King of champions league Real Madrid.

lols...same dwarf that scored against man city...or same penalty merchant that Watford thrashed? Clown

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
ajericho:

Most of you don't watch football actually
Funny you. You watch football yet you dont know the name of the player that has the particular record you claim to know. Who is Haller for the last time? cheesy Oyah, google his name and respond
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Wchris(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Madrid go too flog PSG
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
KingOroro1:

grin easy on the fraud ma cheesy.....allow the goblin to lick his coins in the farmers league. He only goes to a place with more gold after milking my club barca dry.
I smell his next culprits to be mancity

Ororo to the world

Rest bro. Ronaldo and messi are winning, are you winning where you are?
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Joebayo217: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...this guy eeh...post de talk neyma, u de attack messi...no tell me say dt him 7th ballon win still de pain u o.
PSG vs madrid is too close to call with or without neyma...
messi already have 5 goals in 5 UCL games n his city strike won d best goal in UCL group stage....wat else do u want?
u ar talking about his performance against lorient...bros abeg wr was ur cr7 against d likes of watford, Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea n city?? he ghosted all tru those games due to lack of tap-ins n p.k....pained hypocrite.
this Leicester u're talking about may upset dis psg team if they play u don't compare Ligue 1 clubs with pl clubs.man u struggle not cr7 u don't expect a man to change football. football is a team work not individual

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by ajericho(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Soso990240:
Funny you. You watch football yet you dont know the name of the player that has the particular record you claim to know. Who is Haller for the last time? cheesy Oyah, google his name and respond

You should use Google instead
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by ajericho(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Soso990240:
Lol.. Psg score goals for fun, please where did they finish in Ligue 1 last season? what of Champions league

Lol,how many seasons have they won their league title consecutively?

Messi has no impact on that team at all,they have been on top before he even got back from injury

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by drealcivilceno(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
I think it is recorded some in Neymar's PSG contract, as to feign injury during knockout stages as this nonsense doesn't make sense to me anymore.
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Joebayo217:
this Leicester u're talking about may upset dis psg team if they play u don't compare Ligue 1 clubs with pl clubs.man u struggle not cr7 u don't expect a man to change football. football is a team work not individual
lolz...this Leicester go beat who?? guy abeg no let me vex...dm go beat PSG wey outplay city for Paris n won dm 3-1 before city won DM in england..
which big team don play city dt way or win city dt much dis season?? i cnt compare french league to EPL bt pls no ever place Leicester n PSG in d same sentence..
currently, its only city, Liverpool n Chelsea that can struggle to beat PSG, all other teams go chop am both legs..
also I know football isnt individual game...u go tell cr7 fans wey de always bash messi wenever PSG fumble for league..
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Joebayo217: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...this Leicester go beat who?? guy abeg no let me vex...dm go beat PSG wey outplay city for Paris n won dm 3-1 before city won DM in england..
which big team don play city dt way or win city dt much dis season?? i cnt compare french league to EPL bt pls no ever place Leicester n PSG in d same sentence..
currently, its only city, Liverpool n Chelsea that can struggle to beat PSG, all other teams go chop am both legs..
also I know football isnt individual game...u go tell cr7 fans wey de always bash messi wenever PSG fumble for league..
Leicester too dey beat city Wella check last season na 5-3 who fit beat city like dat answer me even Liverpool, Chelsea,man u, Tottenham, arsenal no fit beat city with dat score line .
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Okeedu(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Neymar needs to be there to light that game up,I hope he recovers ASAP

Hello guys,getting gigs and setting up the almost perfect fiverr account has been an issue for most freelancing newbies,I got you covered with my videos and a guarante if you don't get results, free eBook for those interested,check out my signature to reach me
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Daniel207(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
The guy just Dey cashout for PSG. Whenever they have biggest match he will be injured. Life no balance. Dwarf will be available lol �.
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Abdulsalam32: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Joebayo217:
Leicester too dey beat city Wella check last season na 5-3 who fit beat city like dat answer me even Liverpool, Chelsea,man u, Tottenham, arsenal no fit beat city with dat score line .
4get guy football na scam,see waitin lyon do to man city last season uefa group stage. guy na home and away dem knack city.but psg de wire lyon .so pls no judge ball like dat
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Abdulsalam32: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
drealcivilceno:
I think it is recorded some in Neymar's PSG contract, as to feign injury during knockout stages as this nonsense doesn't make sense to me anymore.
WITH MBAPPE THE BATTLE FIELD WORTH GOING SO 4GET ABOUT NEYMER,THE GUY THE DULL BALL

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Joebayo217:
no long talk...city vs Leicester na dis weekend...how i wish u de around akwa ibom, i for pay t.p kum bet u...if e sure for u, stake dt game Leicester to win n just put 1k..dt odds na 4 odds n above depending on the betting app u de use.
match wey dm gv city 1.20..city go even beat DM both halves
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by pafo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Werey...as if messi isn't scoring in every champions league match till now. Five matches five goals...but I love your tears bring it on.
Afterall baba is seating comfortably on the throne...your ororo's last world cup is the last one he participated in, he is struggling for a next slot yet messi's chances of winning it are at an all time high.
Honestly I understand your pains...
The end justifies the means. By the end of the season, we'll see who will be counting their losses. Eleribu fan
The thing messi take do you must be strong gan...go get a life.

Its five goals from three games bro. He didn't score in Brugge, Leipzig and Etihad. All three came at home.
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Soso990240:
Who is Haller bro? U claim to know d record well, yet u dont know the name of the player that holds the record cheesy

What trash is this one saying?? Ronaldo holds the record with most goals in a group stage and Haller just joined him as the only 2 players that have scored in as 6 group games and if not for he was rested in the final game he wud hv repeated that feat...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion, / I’ll Give Iwobi AFCON Winning Tips – Okocha / Can You List All The Past Winners Of The Lagos Principals Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.