Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid (11842 Views)

Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Arsenal To Face Real Madrid & Bayern Munich (see Details) / Breaking News:marcelo Assured That Neymar Is Heading To Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Soso990240:
The wont talk about Ronaldo Ghost mode against Watford oo, yet they will talk about Lorient Match like they watched it. Messi had the most successful dribble in that game, Hit the bar with a shot, had 2 attempts saved by the keeper, yet haters will ignore him when his team draw.

U are a joke grin grin...y are messi fans soooo dumb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo 140 champions league goals 19 penalties
Messi 125 champions league goals 18 penalties

Ronaldo 115 goals for country, 16 penalties
Messi 80 goals for country 18 penalties

Ronaldo 2 penalties out of his last 10 champions league games
Messi 6 penalties out of his last 10 champions league games

Who is the penalty merchant??

They're zombies

How can Ronaldo depend on tapins and penalties?
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...this Leicester go beat who?? guy abeg no let me vex...dm go beat PSG wey outplay city for Paris n won dm 3-1 before city won DM in england..
which big team don play city dt way or win city dt much dis season?? i cnt compare french league to EPL bt pls no ever place Leicester n PSG in d same sentence..
currently, its only city, Liverpool n Chelsea that can struggle to beat PSG, all other teams go chop am both legs..
also I know football isnt individual game...u go tell cr7 fans wey de always bash messi wenever PSG fumble for league..

Deluded fans grin which psg outplayed man city?? Psg that sat back defending from the start to finish, used counter to score 2 goals... now explain how psg outplayed man city with the statistics below... messi minions are just liars and thieves.... we know messi fans call black, white ... thats y they also think Messi outplayed Lewandowski this year grin

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Joebayo217: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

no long talk...city vs Leicester na dis weekend...how i wish u de around akwa ibom, i for pay t.p kum bet u...if e sure for u, stake dt game Leicester to win n just put 1k..dt odds na 4 odds n above depending on the betting app u de use.
match wey dm gv city 1.20..city go even beat DM both halves
I no fit stake Dem win but Leicester dey shock city sometimes
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by ElasticStone(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo 140 champions league goals 19 penalties
Messi 125 champions grin league goals 18 penalties

Ronaldo 115 goals for country, 16 penalties
Messi 80 goals for country 18 penalties

Ronaldo 2 penalties out of his last 10 champions league games
Messi 6 penalties out of his last 10 champions league games

Who is the penalty merchant??

And 60 goals against Luxembourggrin grin
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by RealEzee(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abeg he should do n come back oo make Madrid beat them well and grin i no want excuses

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by ifiokjohn(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...this Leicester go beat who?? guy abeg no let me vex...dm go beat PSG wey outplay city for Paris n won dm 3-1 before city won DM in england..
which big team don play city dt way or win city dt much dis season?? i cnt compare french league to EPL bt pls no ever place Leicester n PSG in d same sentence..
currently, its only city, Liverpool n Chelsea that can struggle to beat PSG, all other teams go chop am both legs..
also I know football isnt individual game...u go tell cr7 fans wey de always bash messi wenever PSG fumble for league..
Bros why you dey lie. How psg out play city you think say Na only you watch that game others no watch?... Something where psg where lucky city were missing chances. City totally out play psg but as the game of football dey sometimes.. no be who get more possession the win game pass.. for instance Chelsea vs man united match that Chelsea had to look for a draw even though they totally outplayed us in every thing.

So bro when you lie, dey lie small small ok.

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by wealthgoddess: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
paulolee:

I swear...the gee jus too funny...messi dey score for UCL n dm still de complain about him not scoring in the same league dey called "farmers league"
messi goal against city won the best goal of the UCL group stage bt him no see dt wan, na to de find PSG bad news to use attack messi..
after the season, PSG n messi will win domestic titles?? ask am Wetin him man cr7 go win?? maybe him go celebrate top4..
him no go even near the golden ball wey dm dey shout for bcoz sallah is leading in EPL n lewa don win am for Europe...
jus cnt wait for the season go end....we go see who be the real scammer n who go run n find another new challenge..
Lol the thing tire me ooo because Ronaldo dey win Dubai d'or now his fans wont let us hear word. Person wey no even dey top 5 for ballon.
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
ElasticStone:

And 60 goals against Luxembourggrin grin

While messi has 75 goals against bolivia
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by pafo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

What trash is this one saying?? Ronaldo holds the record with most goals in a group stage and Haller just joined him as the only 2 players that have scored in as 6 group games and if not for he was rested in the final game he wud hv repeated that feat...

Just leave Messi fans alone. Its a cult following, dem no dey get sense. Ronaldo own too isnt much different anyways lol.

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
pafo:

Just leave Messi fans alone. Its a cult following, dem no dey get sense. Ronaldo own too isnt much different anyways lol.

At least Ronaldo's fans argue with facts ...messi fans just lie and concoct fake news from their deluded minds
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Janosky: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
obembet:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2021/12/23/61c3b6e4ca47412c728b45fd.html

Neymar has never justified the hefty paycheck he takes home from the French capital club.

What is the new trophy PSG have won since Neymar joined them which the club never won before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only NIGERIAN Player To Have Played In Real Madrid... / Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. / Two Sure Draws Every Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.