Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. (575 Views)

The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Have you ever been betrayed?

The most painful thing about betrayal is that it is not done by your enemies but rather by people very close to you.

Kindly share one of your most painful experience of betrayal.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by Wonk(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2021
When I was trapped in coma; no lie, I could hear my momma pray; once heard my sisters cryin' to God, they were like, God please let our brother stay! But my ugly-ass friend didn't want me back, he didn't want me out of the fvckin' state 'cuz the mothafvcker got his eyes on my fvckin' babe! Wha'dafvck!
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by Godada(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2021
tongue
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by Whazar(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2021
The day I wan nack Cynthia my preek disappoint me chai
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by Sekoni003(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Whazar:
The day I wan nack Cynthia my preek disappoint me chai

Bruh! been there grin but I made sure there was a return-leg where I redeemed my image tho cheesy...
Did you drink before she came around?
Could have been a case of "whiskey-dìck" cheesy
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by posty56: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
no, here to read comments
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by Moeman: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
here to read comments
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by Moeman: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
yes
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
I'm here to read comments and learn. Please, don't derail this thread.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal. by bigpicture001: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
I was a poor guy all along my entire life.. I was getting old and same time still broke.. managed to go to skl...

At a time, I got the treasure of a gf, nice working and supposedly understanding... I wanted her as much as she wanted me, cuz in me she saw a very handsome and a very ambitious broke guy... Sh said she would wait.. I layed my step by step on how to get rich... Lol.

We both part funded my idea.. I rolled up. My sleeve, never looked at any woman.. I was supposed to achieve both wealth and a wife, if I succeded.. I got into the mud, stressed myself to hell, I was growing but then, the reality of bizness hit me... And after 6 months I lost about all the capital..

but no my target of welath and wife was too much for me to be down and keep crying... I dusted myself.. continued working hard only for me to turn back and she was gone, and never wanted to look back.. I needed this girl like. My life depended on her.. but she wouldn't stay in my trial period..

NB . Before all this I lived around 20k monthly.. during the biz period I grew to just 40k monthly, but she was patient, but after she was gone av grown to about 300k monthly..

I know I will get to a million monthly, but she isn't there anymore, I felt really betrayed and left in the middle of nowhere.. she was the prize that keeps pushing me on and on.. I felt lost after she left, couldn't keep the focus..

But haba, thought of poverty again continued to push me on...

Of a truth , I miss onyeka

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“it Is Pure Nutrient” – Woman Says As She Reveals She Drinks Her Own Menstrual B / QUESTION To The SIMPS And REDPILLERS / How Many Monikers Do You Operate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.