Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? (2627 Views)

Guys How Do U Cope With The Scarcity Of Chaste Girls? / Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Truvelisback(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Good day, Fellas. How do u Bachelors cope living alone? I lived alone in Delta State for like 6 years before coming back to Lagos stay with my mum for awhile. To be frank with u guys, living alone isn't fvcking easy. So, to the guys saying they would never get married, have a gf or have anything to do with ladies. Have u lived alone before? How was it like to u? Take the mic and tell us ur experience. The same goes to the Bachelors. in Inyanya's voice: All my ladies, u are not left out too.

2 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Kriss216: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2021
I stay alone. I love staying alone.

Staying alone is far better than STIs, STDs, unwanted pregnancy, unnecessary expenses, and urgent 2k.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by HopeVictor: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Living alone is the best thing that can ever happen to a bachelor..

No disturbance, unnecessary discussion, billing etc..
Enough time to think well..

Just you, your phone, ear piece, subscription, Vaseline etc..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Bluezy13(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2021
I am a bachelor.
I wish I could remain a bachelor for life.
But I am an only son.
I will definitely be compelled to get married with time... And the thought of it makes me sad.
If only they would be okay that I should have children away from home without getting married... I would be happier.

11 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Kriss216: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2021
Bluezy13:
I am a bachelor.
But I am an only son.
I will definitely be compelled to get married with time... And the thought of it makes me sad.
If only they would be okay that I should have children away from home without getting married... I would be happier.
There are several ways you can have children without getting married to a Nigerian girl.

There's nothing a Nigerian wife can do that a Nigerian baby mama cannot do, even better.

Save your sanity, please.

7 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Aboks(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Newyorkitis(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2021
It is easy living alone as a bachelor when you know how to carry out the daily chores of both genders from your childhood days.

The challenge with not getting married is that, at old age, there is going to be insatiable cravings for genuine companionship whether you are wealthy or poor.
That's why i pity those ladies and guys who prefer to 'enjoy' their lives with hook - up and hook-down, baby mams, baby daddy, because at the long run, it has a high probability of ending in premium tears.

14 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Damisam93(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Newyorkitis:
It is easy living alone as a bachelor when you know how to carry out the daily chores of both genders from your childhood days.

The challenge with not getting married is that, at old age, there is going to be insatiable cravings for genuine companionship whether you are wealthy or poor.
That's why i pity those ladies and guys who prefer to 'enjoy' their lives with hook - up and hook-down, baby mams, baby daddy, because at the long run, it has a high probability of ending in premium tears.

You have my bow

7 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Being a Bachelor is the best thing that can ever happen to any man today.
Understand this fact.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
I cope very fine. I don't worry about anyone cheating on me or nagging. With the less worries,I'm now growing healthy

7 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Alusiizizi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. How do u Bachelors cope living alone? I lived alone in Delta State for like 6 years before coming back to Lagos stay with my mum for awhile. To be frank with u guys, living alone isn't fvcking easy. So, to the guys saying they would never get married, have a gf or have anything to do with ladies. Have u lived alone before? How was it like to u? Take the mic and tell us ur experience. The same goes to the Bachelors. in Inyanya's voice: All my ladies, u are not left out too.

If you're a bachelor, pray to remain a bachelor. Most will not see the reason why in their 20's~30s but eventually all will come to understand that the ideal state for a man today is to remain unmarried. Those who fall into the big societal trap called marriage before acquiring this wisdom can look forward to enduring grueling "mid-life crisis".

8 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Truvelisback(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bluezy13:
I am a bachelor.
But I am an only son.
As the only son, it's important u get married. I get ur points. I know that there are ladies out there that are burdens, financial stress and headache to men. My advice for u is to get married to a financially independent lady. I.e A working class lady, non entitlement mentality lady, lady who don't depend on men for survival or men's money, and lady who is morally and emotionally supportive.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
The best that can ever happen to you is to stay single all the rest of your life.. nothing like peace man.. distance yourself from people and isolate yourself all the time..if possible don't talk at all..

7 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Truvelisback(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
The best that can ever happen to you is to stay single all the rest of your life.. nothing like peace man.. distance yourself from people and isolate yourself all the time..if possible don't talk at all..
Bro, body no be firewood ooo.

2 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Candidlady: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kriss216:
I Staying alone is far better than STIs, STDs, unwanted pregnancy, unnecessary expenses, and urgent 2k.

urgent 2k>so true

but
how does staying alone prevent STIs/STDs/unwanted pregnancy?

kriss icare bout you.. Please always use your drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Being a bachelor doesn't mean you isolating your d!ck!
Women will always be available to satisfy your needs, you can never go short of them, just don't make the mistake of getting attached especially with marriage.
You can get your balls jingled and still be single, thats why you are a man, you have the ability to handle your shiit however you can and still come out whole, its a gift!
A gift men failed to recognise over the years and suffered for it until we started getting enlightened.
Women are the disposable ones when you really understand how shiit goes.

You and i are the people making this world go round, and we don't need women on our sides to achieve any feat. Re-read this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Rickmann: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Truvelisback:

Since I can cook even better than most females and do all my domestic chores all by my self , tell me, What do I need a female under my roof for, If not for what's between her legs..

When it's time to get married, we 'll cross that bridge jeje but for now, I'm doing fine.

5 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by queenjoseph(f): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Living alone is good sometimes.

But sometimes you just find a boy and date him for a while.

Treat him well and gently separate from him.

Don't do it with insult.

Then go back to your single lifestyle.

Please stay married if you are married.

Stay single if you are single.

But even if you get married, you have not committed sin.

If you cannot submit to your man then don't marry.

If you cannot respect and love your man then don't marry.

But I prefer to be single.

4 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Lightway: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Truvelisback:

What's hard about staying alone

Please explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by posty56: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
I love how people stigmatize single men thinking that relationship is any better grin, peace of mind, free From any attachment, you can get pu**y anything you like without person accusing you of cheating, and you can hang out with any girl/woman of your choice, unlike marriage or relationship, everyday I see men bringing their marriage problems to nairaland but you hardly see any single person bringing their relationship status matter here, let nobody deceive you marriage is sweeter than being single forget all those lovey lovey pictures.

4 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Cholls(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Make e no shock you.. grin

1 Like

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Kriss216: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Candidlady:

urgent 2k>so true

but
how does staying alone prevent STIs/STDs/unwanted pregnancy?

kriss icare bout you.. Please always use your drugs
Vaseline can't infect one with STIs and STDs.

I don't do drugs. Lol

4 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by fredkellz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
I stay alone but still wish i could have chat with both male and female....i really feel bored sometimes

3 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by ravensckar(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
The way and manner you guys are demonizing marriage, one would have thought every marriage will end in premium tears. A lot of you people are suffering from chronic personality disorder; you yourself don't even understand yourself. How then do you want someone to understand you?

Stay alone, watch football, play video games on PS 4, watch series, chat with random ladies on facebook, bang pu.ssies, hangout and have a bottle of drink with guys, smoke kush (loud or arizona, etc. Las las, after the euphoria subside, you'll still come back to your senses. Why? Happiness comes from within.

I'll never marry, I'll never marry. Make una continue. Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain don start. When e happen, even himself go know. Shior!

4 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by 4ckyou: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
ravensckar:
The way and manner you guys are demonizing marriage, one would have thought every marriage will end in premium tears. A lot of you people are suffering from chronic personality disorder; you yourself don't even understand yourself. How then do you want someone to understand you?

Stay alone, watch football, play video games on PS 4, watch series, chat with random ladies on facebook, bang pu.ssies, hangout and have a bottle of drink with guys, smoke kush (loud or arizona, etc. Las las, after the euphoria subside, you'll still come back to your senses. Why? Happiness comes from within.

I'll never marry, I'll never marry. Make una continue. Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain don start. When e happen, even himself go know. Shior!

lmao
living alone is peaceful.
Na marriage they send men to early grave now

1 Like

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Raalsalghul: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
ravensckar:

1 Like

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
One thing with social media is that, the bad part of something is all you see.

Take Nairaland for example, they only post bad news because that’s what most people gravitate towards.

Same with relationship problems. Who will read a positive news about relationship? Nobody.

5 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by Nazgul: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
I live home as early as 5am and return from 9pm upwards.

Weekends I stay indoors, do my laundry and prepare for the following week.

So there's nothing to be lonely about.

1 Like

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
The truth is that it's fun only for a while. Eventually when all the stage lights are turned off and the curtain closes on mid life then you start to realize your own mortality you will regret haven't not spent all these alone time building up with someone with whom you get to watch the sun set slowly on life together.

3 Likes

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by BlaqJosh: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Life's good

1 Like

Re: To The Bachelors Out There, How Do U Cope Living Alone? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
ravensckar:

Shut Up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! / Naija my libido was fucking high, na here i know say bills dey kee libido / Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.