Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! (2559 Views)

At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by siofra(f): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by squash47(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Odogwu, sharp shooter

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by siofra(f): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Men will disgrace you angry

This is so painful!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by fourboys: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
What kind of joke is dis
Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by SavageResponse(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
siofra:

How is this a disgrace?

African culture allows a man marry more than one wife!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
What the fĂșck?? undecided
ADONBILIVIT tongue
Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Boogyman557: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool real Nigga, real Gee!

U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Kingpin1000: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
siofra:
Has your Dad been disgracing his ancestors?

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by newdawnlive: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
more wive to be unveiling
Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by chunny01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fine child

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Edyice: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dude mess up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Congratulations, all this feminist for here self....am out heregrin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Albertone(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
siofra:

Did your dad disgrace you?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na man you be
Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Sparkle777(f): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's quite true, I wonder for that guy oo. What's he looking for, why disgrace that beautiful wife of his. Small change wey he pick, so if he's them cubana guys nko? I'm ashamed of his behavior biko.
May Yul, pls divorce him, less some men begin to emulate the bozo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
SavageResponse:

How is this a disgrace?

African culture allows a man marry more than one wife!

African culture also allows the killing of twins, yet we've made away with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Alexgeneration(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sparkle777:
It's quite true, I wonder for that guy oo. What's he looking for, why disgrace that beautiful wife of his. Small change wey he pick, so if he's them cubana guys nko? I'm ashamed of his behavior biko.
May Yul, pls divorce him, less some men begin to emulate the bozo.
Divorcing him will make him to unmarry his new wife?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Alexgeneration(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ardar:

African culture also allows the killing of twins, yet we've made away with it.
Killing of twins is barbaric, marrying multiple wives is not.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by HandsomeGuyman(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
I think say this guy get sense

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Truvelisback(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
siofra:
shocked
And so what?

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Whazar(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Real odogwu

Even if all of us carry them 2, 2 each, left over go still Dey

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by HandsomeGuyman(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Front page please
Cc Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
If true is Bad Example to youths of today,he just made things worse. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by JovialJune(f): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
siofra:

I swear shocked

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Eben91: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
I support him 100%, it's an insult for a man to be owned by one wonan

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Killing of twins is barbaric, marrying multiple wives is not.

I am sure if you heard marrying multiple husbands is part of African culture, you will swear with your chest that its "barbaric"

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Alexgeneration(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ardar:

I am sure if you heard marrying multiple husbands is part of African culture, you will swear with your chest that its "barbaric"
You're free to marry as many as you want, nobody is stopping you (South Africa is practicing that).

Rita Dominic, Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji has the money but to get the man to marry them is the problem.

Go ahead, marry as many men as you want.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Alexgeneration:
You're free to marry as many as you want, nobody is stopping you (South Africa is practicing that).

Rita Dominic, Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji has the money but to get the man to marry them is the problem.

Go ahead, marry as many men as you want.

What has the personal lives of the bolded got to do with anything? Or are you judging half of the population in this world due to the personal actions of a few?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by siofra(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
I think say this guy get sense

I had always known he had zero sense.

See him praising his first wife here, only for him to go and do this.

Re: Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!! by Alexgeneration(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ardar:

What has the personal lives of the bolded got to do with anything? Or are you judging half of the population in this world due to the personal actions of a few?
Madam, go ahead and marry as many men as you want, nobody is holding you back.

The bolded is a pointer to the fact even with your beauty, impressive career and long money, men will not marry you talk more of multiple men marrying one woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You all need to see this (pictures) / Which Tribe Do You Wish To Get Married From And Why? / The Nun And The Monk Who Fell In Love And Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.