Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

An Enlightened Read For Mature Minds. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Enlightened Read For Mature Minds. (241 Views)

Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) / An Enlightened Man Is A Happy Man / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Enlightened Read For Mature Minds. by Itohanmiwa: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
This goes out to all the guys who have suffered heartbreak and from ladies in one way or another and this had made them to embrace the red pill and become misogynistic towards women. Now this is a very crucial phase where you really need to be extremely careful so it doesn't turn to hatred or feeling the need to not need any woman. At this point someone can easily and I mean it easily change your sexual orientation just with a few well articulated series of discussions and so much care and attention that before you know it you will start exhibiting subtle female traits unconsciously without you even realizing it. I don't have scientific facts to back this up and I'm talking from experience. A close confidant of mine almost tried that shit with me, but thank God prior to that I've always been saying to myself "I have nothing against gays but nothing on earth will ever make me go against God predestined arrangement and plan for the world". After that encounter with my friend I couldn't realise myself for almost 2 days then I resorted to series of rigorous marathon jog for nearly 2 weeks nonstop before I became myself. After that, I don't entertain unnecessary chatting or incessant phone calls from males except it's for business and it must have been agreed by both of us before then as I realized what gave my friend the courage to try that shit with me was because we sometimes stay on the phone discussing for long. So kings stop the hatred for women and instead sit back and relax, think and realise where you've been at fault or were lacking in your previous relationships and work on improving every area of your life so as to attract the best of em ladies. Honestly few months back if someone had told me this my friend was gay I would've sworn with my life that it was a lie. Believe me they are very many out there so kings make sure you guard your mind jealously and filthy what gets into your mind.
Re: An Enlightened Read For Mature Minds. by Godada(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
tongue

(1) (Reply)

I'm back yo / How To Replace Friend Request Button with Follow Button On Facebook / What "No Sex Before Marriage Means"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.