Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) (3560 Views)

This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
I didn't post today in my usual daily 10am schedule, was busy, but we can still do this tonight to tomorrow morning right

Well the photo below is a stupid question posted by some female so confused by her own gender that she doesn't even understand the game her fellow women play.

Well here's my answer for you biittch!; Maybe You Should Direct This Question To The Right People, Your Fellow Feminists!

Cause As Far As I Know, Men Just Want Peaceful Marriages, But Its Beginning To Look Like Thats The Most Expensive Thing To Get Nowadays

Oh And Pls Also Ask Your Feminists Why They All Like The Idea Of Marriages But They Hate The Idea Of Being Wives!
Thanks In Advance.

If you are a man reading this, the woman in the photo below also awaits your answer, do humanity a favour and give her a befitting answer!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
there is nothing stoopid about the above question, nor it is a women's fault that things have changed! get your mind out the gutter...

SOCIETY has changed
CULTURE has changed
ENVIRONMENT has changed
PEOPLE's STATUS has changed
FAMILY VALUES have changed
MARRIAGE has changed
MEN/WOMEN have changed
TIME has changed

the important question IS: "why would someone expect people today to live like our grandparents anyway?!?!?! so because they didnt have internet we shouldnt use internet? so because they didnt use mobiles, we shouldnt either... its called EVOLUTION where people arent forced to live in bondage any longer.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
there is nothing stoopid about the above question, nor it is a women's fault that things have changed! get your mind out the gutter...

SOCIETY has changed
CULTURE has changed
ENVIRONMENT has changed
MARRIAGE has changed
MEN/WOMEN have changed
TIME has changed

the important question IS: "why would someone expect people today to live like our grandparents anyway?!?!?! so because they didnt have internet we shouldnt use internet? so because they didnt use mobiles, we shouldnt either... its called EVOLUTION!!!
Did you even read to understand the question though?

Or are you just an expert in pvvssy worshiping

4 Likes

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
I posted something with a very distinctive direction but because you have to be a SIMP, you intentionally deviate from the real topic at hand just to make sure that you glorify a woman's hole? FOR REAL
Man even started talking about evolution! WOW! This is next level SIMPitude!

2 Likes

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by shawante(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

The guy in question read, understood and answered the question wisely without bias and constructively .. But it seems you have been rendered myopic with your redpill ish

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

i feel sorry for people like you, who get a hardon and wanna attack anyone/everyone who says anything positive about women. you are so deluded that you need to bash women EVEN WHEN COMMON SENSE (if ever you have any) POINTS TO THE CONTRARY!

...but hey, thats what happens when deluded people who have NOTHING INTELLIGENT to bring to a discussion, start replying on NL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
As Of Late, The Average Life Span Of Modern Day Marriages Never Exceed 8 Years.
The Average Man Suffers In Every Corner Simply Because He Put Some Self Centered Biittch In His Custody, Provide For Her Till He Can't Anymore Then She Leaves Him Taking Half Of What He Has Left, COOL BUSINESS!

1 Like

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
shawante:

The guy in question read, understood and answered the question wisely without bias and constructively .. But it seems you have been rendered myopic with your redpill ish
Oga are you married?
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
shawante:

sadly, some people on NL are just cueless about this redpill issue... and they are just haters of women, regardless of the issue. whatever you would say positively about women, they will insult you, instead of using what they have between their ears!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i feel sorry for people like you, who get a hardon and wanna attack anyone/everyone who says anything positive about women. you are so deluded that you need to bash women EVEN WHEN COMMON SENSE (if ever you have any) POINTS TO THE CONTRARY!

...but hey, thats what happens when deluded people who have NOTHING INTELLIGENT to bring to a discussion, start replying on NL.
Do you want marriages that last as long as that of our grandparents YES OR NO?!
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Do you want marriages that last as long as that of our grandparents YES OR NO?!

i do not care whether today's marriages last longer or not (thats not the issue), but what i do know is that you A) cant compare marriages back in the days with marriages today because times have changed, culture has changed, people have changed, environment has changed, values have changed, etc etc etc -- and B) saying that marriages dont last today because of women's action is not only DELUDED, it is an INSULT TO COMMON SENSE!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by shawante(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Oga are you married?
What has my being married got to do with the issue at hand.. Why didn't you ask the guy if he was married before bashing him since marriage is now your new yardstick for judgement

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
shawante:

What has my being married got to do with the issue at hand.. Why didn't you ask the guy if he was married before bashing him since marriage is now your new yardstick for judgement

[img]https://c./goTzeGbVwVgAAAAC/geico-excellent-point.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i do not care about whether today's marriages last longer or not, but what i do know is that you A) cant compare marriages back in the days with marriages today because times have changed, culture has changed, people have changed, environment has changed, values have changed, etc etc etc

saying that marriages dont last today because of women's action is not only DELUDED, it is an INSULT TO COMMON SENSE!!!!
Brotherly, you are an insult to SIMPLE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
shawante:

So basically simps now have this new problem of answering simple questions? Ok, you have made your point.
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Brotherly, you are an insult to SIMPLE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

when you ask a question RELEVANT to the issue at hand and/or a question related to my point, i will answer it ...until then, keep trying to stray away from the subject of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

when you ask a question RELEVANT to the issue at hand and/or a question related to my point, i will answer it ...until then, keep trying to stray away from the subject of this thread.
Damn, did this guy forget that I CREATED THE THREAD IN QUESTION?
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by shawante(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, some people on NL are just cueless about this redpill issue... and they are just haters of women, regardless of the issue. whatever you would say positively about women, they will insult you, instead of using what they have between their ears!
So pathetic Bro.. Don't be surprised some of this people are opposite of what they claim to be online.
They just come here to find succour to their miserable lives that's why they need others to concur with them. Once you say anything contrary to their view you become their enemy

3 Likes

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Damn, did this guy forget that I CREATED THE THREAD IN QUESTION?

you dumbaaaas, whether you opened this thread or not is irrelevant to you asking me a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread.... now focus on what your 1st post is, focus on MY ANSWER to your 1st post, then you can either debunk what i wrote with intelligent replies or thrown insults like a childish kids. trying to smokecreen the issue with BS questions afterwards is stoopid!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you dumbaaaas, whether you opened this thread or not is irrelevant to you asking me a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the subect of this thread.... now focus on what you 1st post is, focus on MY ANSWER to your 1st post, then you can either debunk what i wrote with intelligent replies or thrown insults like a childish kids. trying to smokecreen the issue with BS questions afterwards is stoopid!
I ask again, Do You Prefer Long Lasting Marriages Or Not?
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
shawante:

So pathetic Bro.. Don't be surprised some of this people are opposite of what they claim to be online.
They just come here to find succour to their miserable lives that's why they need others to concur with them. Once you say anything contrary to their view you become their enemy

i have been debatting on NL with this dude for ages...he makes no sense whatsoever in his posts...he is just a hater of women, who will bash women at every chance he gets. whether right or wrong. he must be one of them dude who was deeply hurt by a woman in the past and now looks down on all of them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I ask again, Do You Prefer Long Lasting Marriages Or Not?

i dont believe in marriage...whats your point?!
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by shawante(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i have been debatting on NL with this dude for ages...he makes no sense whatsoever in his posts...he is just a hater of women, who will bash women at every chance he gets. whether right or wrong. he must be one of them dude who was deeply hurt by a woman in the past and now looks down on all of them.
It seems quite obvious

2 Likes

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by Godada(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2022

MrBrownJay1

shawante

Guys, bravo.

I made a resolution not to argue with people with obvious bias.

I decided not to join word with people with myopic and childish inclination, hiding behind being a redpiller.

Seriously, you guys have done nicely.

Some clown earlier on, wrote a piece about redpill and I hastily congratulated him thinking he has grey matter between his ears.

But it seems he is either brain washed or mentally challenged as they come.

What's the point of bashing women? To what purpose?

You want more beautiful women, you must understand how women think and play the relationship game.

It's childish to blame women when you can update yourself and be the man women would fight for.

But no, these slowpokes would rather insult women and blame women for every conceivable problems on earth.

Anyone who begs to differ to their infantile disposition is labeled a Simp.

I got beautiful daughters.

They are well versed in kickboxing.

I personally trained them in the way of the world and how the mind of a man works.

You know why? They are my blood and I cannot allow them be victimized either psychologically or physically.

I backed them girls financially too, so whoever that intends to sweep them off their feet would have to be a man of timber and calibre, not these kids parading themselves as redpillers.

The world doesn't revolve around these wannabe teachers who know nothing.

My sons are drilled as modern day casanova.

They are confident and dandy.

They understand the art of seduction. I drilled this art into them male and female.

I am not affiliated to any crap talk of redpill.

I understand that enlightenment eliminates pain and frustration.

It is information that actually makes mountains move.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by Tmberwolf1: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

SOCIETY has changed
CULTURE has changed
ENVIRONMENT has changed
MARRIAGE has changed
MEN/WOMEN have changed
TIME has changed

the important question IS: "why would someone expect people today to live like our grandparents anyway?!?!?! so because they didnt have internet we shouldnt use internet? so because they didnt use mobiles, we shouldnt either... its called EVOLUTION where people arent forced to live in bondage any longer.
As much as you think you made sense, you almost did. Marriages don't last today because
MEN don't choose who they want to spend the rest of their lives with more carefully.
WOMEN don't have realistic expectations of marriage. Some if not most, marry because of money and financial stability and not checking for other things that would be useful in marriage.
Oh and by the way, 80 - 70% of divorces are initiated by women.
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

As much as you think you made sense, you almost did. Marriages don't last today because
MEN don't choose who they want to spend the rest of their lives with more carefully.
WOMEN don't have realistic expectations of marriage. Some if not most, marry because of money and financial stability and not checking for other things that would be useful in marriage.

Is that the case for Nigeria aswell? Talk what you know abeg.
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by Tmberwolf1: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
1Sharon:

Is that the case for Nigeria aswell? Talk what you know abeg.
We don't keep fu*king records in this sh!t hole. But divorce rates aren't prevalent in this country... Besides the woman that asked that question was American, and I'm basically using her stats for her.
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by Xtianah09: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2022
The need to have MONEY this days as changed everybody's mind set about marriage, almost everybody is emotionally exhausted
Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Are these not the changes that fella talked about?!!

He said "men and women have changed"!!

Before now, men were careful when it came to choosing a spouse, but now, they're not....it means they've CHANGED

Before now, women had realistic expectations and now they don't...it means they've changed!!!

So Chief...
Your entire write up just supported and confirmed that fellas write up...

5 Likes

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 18, 2022
OP...
I see absolutely nothing stupid about the question that girl asked, NOTHING AT ALL!!

It's obvious that compared to before, marriages don't last... Before now, our grandparents actually fulfilled the "till death do us path" vow, but it's not so now...

Before now our grandparents got married and STAYED married, but that's not the case now is it??

It is on this premise that that lady asked that question, and as such rather than say that question is stupid..

One can say that, that question is brilliant and well thought of, and is based on careful observation on past events that has been consolidated with events of the present ...

I'm a huge fan of your work OP, but this particular one no follow at all undecided...
E NO FOLLOW OP...

And NO...
WOMEN ALONE CANNOT BE BLAMED FOR THE RISE IN FAILED MARRIAGES...

3 Likes

Re: Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 2:32am On Jan 18, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

We don't keep fu*king records in this sh!t hole. But divorce rates aren't prevalent in this country... Besides the woman that asked that question was American, and I'm basically using her stats for her.

Mrbrownjay is a man lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Says: If You Want Different Sex Styles, Pay Me Money! / Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) / How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.