Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming (8410 Views)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Volksguys1985: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hungerbad sha, but i can't imagine myself giving them 20k o, for smelling p....
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Midasdave(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
You nail it baba.

Aniboo:

Funniest thing he say no be say dem gather the money take feed house o
Na to buy heir ,iPhone take go oppress . With up and down big Tshirt
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by xana101: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lala take this to front page. We need more contributions. Truly if guys stop given them 10k and start given them 2k max. They will reduce. Even married woman has joined them. The business is paying. All thanks to yahoo boys. How on earth can u give 10k to a girl that’s going to sleep with another man immediately after sleeping with u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by AgriHub: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
All these guys complaining. You people dont know anything. The philosophy these girls use is very simple.

Since they are sleeping with their boyfriends for free, why not use it and make money? If they can work in a salon for a whole 30 days and earn 20k for so much work, why not sleep with a random person that can give you 10 to 30 k in 20 minutes? 3 customer's daily is 30k. 30k times 30 is 900k. Use 100k treat disease monthly. Use 800k flex. Which work again are they looking for?

But its very risky oo. Many gave died through that fast lane. Many have lost their wombs for life. Many have been used for rituals. They are just walking corpses. Rather than that lane, please go into farming. It pays.

I import and distribute Seminis Darina cucumber seeds. Available on wholesale supply. Darina cucumber seeds are ready for harvest 30 days after planting. Call or chat number below for more details. Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by pansophist(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
The more patriarchal a society is, the decent the women shall become. The less patriarchal a society is, the slutty she becomes. Enjoy the decay cool

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by kilisi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
DannyXpress:
It is what it is bro

Is this Barcelona's Pique?
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Yankee101: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
You almost give up on honest relationships when you hear things like this

Females, alot of men think you're decent, until you prove you're not
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Huracio(m): 12:00am On Dec 24, 2021
chiemmanuel:
They are doing their work...... soft work
Giallorosi, are you a Roma fan?
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by ednut1(m): 2:07am On Dec 24, 2021
If men stop patronizing the them they would disappear
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Yankee101:
You almost give up on honest relationships when you hear things like this

Females, alot of men think you're decent, until you prove you're not
Are the men who themselves frequent these women, some or them while still in relationship, any more decent than these women?, undecided

I don't believe females should care what the men think as far as decency is concerned, this since females don't really concern themselves much with matters such as how decent a man is. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by cayorday89(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2021
pansophist:
The more patriarchal a society is, the decent the women shall become. The less patriarchal a society is, the slutty she becomes. Enjoy the decay cool
Boss, could you please put more light to this.
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by SenecaTheYonger: 4:28am On Dec 24, 2021
When I spoke about banning all picture-based social media, and leaving those where intellectual conversation and biz advert takes place, I was insulted to high heavens.

Don’t worry, you guys have not seen anything yet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by walexsho(m): 4:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Quality20:
Ashe I better just remain for North kowai. So na so so runs girls una gather for South n Lagos? here for North our girls hardly come out and so damn shy like kilode
Yinmu... na corp member dey use them free of charge
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Olosho is nigeria girls side-work, even office girl dey do hook-up, sales girl dey do hook-up, campus girls are the main hookers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Enimoney3: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2021
She might even disown you first....
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Quality20:
Ashe I better just remain for North kowai. So na so so runs girls una gather for South n Lagos? here for North our girls hardly come out and so damn shy like kilode

Come to Lagos and you go shock

Northern ladies

Dey run am roo
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Fortune109: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Islam is always right...

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by aprilwise(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Quality20 post=108760763]Ashe I better just remain for North kowai. So na so so runs girls una gather for South n Lagos? here for North our girls hardly come out and so damn shy like kilode. I schooled in the north precisely Bauchi state. Girls there are coded runs girls. They are worst
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Kimiso:
dem plenty for island here,...all of them wan use latest iPhone,....wetin iPhone go cause self

Dem full Lekki and Ajah bars and for night. See as dem full Admiralty road. What of Allen Avenue ??. Even the bad economy isn’t helping but that’s not even reason.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2021
BlaqJosh:
my nigga there's nothing you can do about it, But the issue is that after living this useless life last last they will want to settle down with a good and god fearing man. I just dey pity the SIMPle men

My worst fear.
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by BlaqJosh: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

My worst fear.

Not only you bro. That why you got to be street wise, and know what you want. if na virgin you want stic to it
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2021
BlaqJosh:

Not only you bro. That why you got to be street wise, and know what you want. if na virgin you want stic to it

Lol I follow the Redpill strictly, but to see Virgin hard bro. Even girls with tight pussies dey use pussy tightener after fucking close to 500 preeks before. Na Only God fit help man. That’s why I just wan get Babymama. Don’t think I will get married.

4 Likes

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Saintinoo(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Aniboo:
So today I decided to drive around my estate,
Later got to shoprite to get my cigarettes and some boost
Immediately I reach there na I see two lit skin girls
I mean very good looking girls
,so I stop the most beautiful one among . We talked and got her number n I gave her mine as well . Omo as I just reach house she don call me reach 4 times, so I went straight to write her on WhatsApp.
Mehn lo and behold
Na hook up them come out for
From 30k we bargain price to 10k short time .
My question now is . How the next generation will be like . Cos main looking at these girlS they are barely 22 years of age . I just weak don’t e even know what to say to the girl
I only told her I will call you when I’m in the hotel
She said be fast oh cos she might be engaged
Meaning other customers are waiting abi, na there the whole vibes die
Dear OP, the problem is not with the girls, the problem is from people like you who go after them. So next time blame yourself not the girls.
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by BlaqJosh: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lol I follow the Redpill strictly, but to see Virgin hard bro. Even girls with tight pussies dey use pussy tightener after fucking close to 500 preeks before. Na Only God fit help man. That’s why I just wan get Babymama. Don’t think I will get married.

You are right bro, They just playing men the game and they are good at it. Babymama na sure bro
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
BlaqJosh:

You are right bro, They just playing men the game and they are good at it. Babymama na sure bro

Exactly bro.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by tuclap(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Quality20:
Them say what you dont know, is bigger than you. I also stay in the north and kano precisely. They dont expose themselves because of hisbah but if you know, you know
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Drakkernoir:
It is a pandemic
grin grin grin
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Vekydinho(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Time go come when boys nor go even bother to get girlfriend again not to talk of having wives, just pay one olosho to born for you and pay her off!!!
Aniboo:
So today I decided to drive around my estate,
Later got to shoprite to get my cigarettes and some boost
Immediately I reach there na I see two lit skin girls
I mean very good looking girls
,so I stop the most beautiful one among . We talked and got her number n I gave her mine as well . Omo as I just reach house she don call me reach 4 times, so I went straight to write her on WhatsApp.
Mehn lo and behold
Na hook up them come out for
From 30k we bargain price to 10k short time .
My question now is . How the next generation will be like . Cos main looking at these girlS they are barely 22 years of age . I just weak don’t e even know what to say to the girl
I only told her I will call you when I’m in the hotel
She said be fast oh cos she might be engaged
Meaning other customers are waiting abi, na there the whole vibes die

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Adanac(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Kimiso:
dem plenty for island here,...all of them wan use latest iPhone,....wetin iPhone go cause self
Blackberry phones has d highest score of wasted souls compared to iPhone.
Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by Nonexisting: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Dem dey their lanes, me and paddy dem dey our lane. Our leaders say we no go rest, dem too no go rest. Let everybody continue to disgrace this country until the day dem go slap and pursue Nigeria president out of united nations meeting. If a vaginarian is fuccking her boyfriend, she can as well fucck to eat food, na her business. I don't ever plan to give birth to a vaginarian so e no concern me what the future holds when it comes to olosho business.

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming by kumulus(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
When I spoke about banning all picture-based social media, and leaving those where intellectual conversation and biz advert takes place, I was insulted to high heavens.

Don’t worry, you guys have not seen anything yet.

Will they ban metaverse too?? Prostitution is about to blow up in a crazy way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" / My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! / Check Out Some Sensational S*x Positions You MUST Try At Least Once In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.