Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) (6285 Views)

MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by AgriHub: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Guys its not everytime women women women. Nwanne jee chuba ego. Buhari is about taking another loan of billions of dollars.

How many enter your pocket? wink smiley smiley

I import and distribute Seminis Darina cucumber seeds. Available on wholesale supply. Darina cucumber seeds are ready for harvest 30 days after planting. Call or chat number below for more details. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
The iPhones can be returned to the shop for a full refund.
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by haakeem2(m): 2:37am On Dec 24, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
yes truely I am a FOOoL.. And a woman wrapper
who also hate women but pretending
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by illicit(m): 6:34am On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I remember refering you to someone to drive traffic to some links, what happened?

No deal

Let me know it's from u another time
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by FahBuLous: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Mehn, simping... God no go let me mumu for this life...

TheGidRedPiller

Preach on, I dey your back...

And guys please, don't give this females the attention they seek, don't quote them, I repeat don't quote them...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by nazablossom(f): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2021
Na the iphone guy mumu pass
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2021
SkengRay:
Young man. May I know the meaning of TRP
THE REDPILL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Alert ! Alert ! Alert ! Angry people post spoted, a place where you find boys with small dicks angry at their mamas and sistas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!! / Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? / I Want To Make My Husband Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.