Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? (6264 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by SultanOfPuna: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
I have been knacking this sweet fair milf with 2 kids
The bobby is just everlasting
Big, round and full. Her kids are lucky
The problem?? Her husband is far away in Kwara state. He used to live with her but last year he relocated to kwara. Leaving her in owerri.
She is a nurse, i met while admitted for alcohol poisoning.

I have bleeped so many many young girls
but there is just something very very special about sex with married women. MILFS
We have been fvcking since last year.
My business is doing great since i meet her
she just made my life soft and sweet
but deep down in my mind i do think if the husband really care for her as he sometimes stays in kwara for years without coming to see his wife and 2 kids in owerri.
Im confused cuz this woman is perfect!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by onlinetomola(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Werey Continue undecided another teenager is currently in JSS class waiting for you to get married then later pay you back in your own coin by doing the same to your wife after you got married.

Your cup will surely run over bro.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by SultanOfPuna: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
This milf dey squirt for me, take care of me, cook for me. When i try to give her money she say no i should invest it in my business.
I have never meet a nigerian woman like this
E dey burst my brain

5 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by CrudeSon: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
If I see a willing beautiful married woman that is Intelligent and classy,who will date me I will gladly hop in cos they are more mature,doesn’t trouble you,unlike single Nigerian ladies looking for urgent 2k up and down,once she is ok with it,I will give her my 100% love and attention which most of them lack,will even find money for her cos I am not poor, I will be a great side lover/bestie but will never replace her husband just to protect her because I will be real to her ,common, how can a man leave his beautiful wife unattended over what exactly?some will even be doing with single lady elsewhere while leaving a poor woman to dash away her youthfulness, just respect her privacy and protect her interests which is keeping her home intact, na marry she marry she no be disease.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by SultanOfPuna: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
CrudeSon:
If I see a willing beautiful married woman that is Intelligent and classy,who will date me I will gladly hop in cos they are more mature,doesn’t trouble you,unlike single Nigerian ladies looking for urgent 2k up and down,once she is ok with it,I will give her my 100% love and attention which most of them lack,will even find money for her cos I am not poor, I will be a great side lover/bestie but will never replace her husband just to protect her because I will be real to her ,common, how can a man leave his beautiful wife unattended over what exactly?some will even be doing with single lady elsewhere while leaving a poor woman to dash away her youthfulness, just respect her privacy and protect her interests which is keeping her home intact, na marry she marry she no be disease.
My brother i don reason am tire.She has this understanding that what we are doing is frowned upon by society. This milf loves me with her heart but also respect her husband.
Its complicated because the man no dey visit. Highest he will do is to tell them to come to kwara for holiday.
So the babe is clean, very matured and nice. Sometimes i justify it by thinking the man is somewhere else ficking bitches. Its 1-1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why are you telling us??
What do u want us to do??
Mtchewww

8 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by SultanOfPuna: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Why are you telling us??
What do u want us to do??
Mtchewww
Babe send me nudes

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by superCleanworks(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Keep on rocking my guy
we are waiting to see your DISGRACE video in a few months time when the husband holds you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Jeremani: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
This 2022 go for anything that will give u peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by SultanOfPuna: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
superCleanworks:
Keep on rocking my guy
we are waiting to see you DISGRACE video in a few months time when the husband holds you
Marriage is not bondage.
Love is Universal
Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by superCleanworks(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Marriage is not bondage.
Love is Universal

it would be nice if you can stand FACE TO FACE as a man that you claim to be
and say this to the face of the husband instead of hiding behind your phone and typing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by MufasaLion: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Humans and Sex.

angry
Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Marriage is not bondage.
Love is Universal

6 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by MoneyGoDrop: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
You're only doing what's necessary because body no be fire wood but you must always be on guard.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by PenisCaP: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Stay out of married women nomatter how conji hold u
Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by fourboys: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by NwadykExcel(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
onlinetomola:
Werey Continue undecided another teenager is currently in JSS class waiting for you to get married then later pay you back in your own coin by doing the same to your wife after you got married.

Your cup will surely run over bro.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Diamond23(f): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I fvcked this sweet fair milf with 2 kids
The bobby is just everlasting
Big, round and full. Her kids are lucky
The problem?? Her husband is far away in Kwara state. He used to live with her but last year he relocated to kwara. Leaving her in owerri.
She is a nurse, i met while admitted for alcohol poisoning.

I have bleeped so many many young girls
but there is just something very very special about sex with married women. MILFS
We have been fvcking since last year.
My business is doing great since i meet her
she just made my life soft and sweet
but deep down in my mind i do think if the husband really care for her as he sometimes stays in kwara for years without coming to see his wife and 2 kids in owerri.
Im confused cuz this woman is perfect!!!
keep it up lipsrsealed
Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by CrudeSon: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

My brother i don reason am tire.She has this understanding that what we are doing is frowned upon by society. This milf loves me with her heart but also respect her husband.
Its complicated because the man no dey visit. Highest he will do is to tell them to come to kwara for holiday.
So the babe is clean, very matured and nice. Sometimes i justify it by thinking the man is somewhere else ficking bitches. Its 1-1

I back off bro,the risk is just too much,let me continue to mind my business now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Theboy21: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Op no worry.... Front page go be like " Husband chases a Nairalander with cutlass after spotting him chopping his wife" cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by SultanOfPuna: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
CrudeSon:

I back off bro,the risk is just too much,let me continue to mind my business now
U right tho, i think i should calm down

1 Like

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by GeneralStan(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Karma is really a bad bitch,

1 Like

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by AYNL: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
the devil made it interesting to you
it's going to ruin you if you don't stop (no be curse o,na fact)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Babe send me nudes
Ritualists cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to take her nude picture to babalowo cheesy.
Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2022
So this my guy had a babe, but travel abroad.

They lost contact, the babe got married with another guy.

Guy later came back after many years.

They connect somehow.

They bleeped bleeped bleeped many times tongue tongue tongue

After the guy could not make it back to base angry sad angry

Till now my guy de naija.

7 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by joviegghead: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Take it from me:

"it never ends well"

Stop while you can.

8 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by beautyhd: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Continue, from the description of your sexcapes you enjoyed it and still want more.

Please don't stop, make sure you do it atleast twice every day as your new year resolution.
Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
This milf dey squirt for me, take care of me, cook for me. When i try to give her money she say no i should invest it in my business.
I have never meet a nigerian woman like this
E dey burst my brain

Are you dumb? What would she need your money for? Her husband takes care of her financially. Why would she need your money? If she was a single woman, you wouldn’t like her because she’ll probably have no source or one source of income.

That’s the interesting thing about married women, you’re fvcking both the husband and his wife

6 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Jimmythewise: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2022
On your dying day is this the kind of Last memories you want to have ?

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Marrired Women. Should i Continue? by Boogyman557: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

I don LOAD my KALA..

abeg give me ur LOCATION

to BLAST ur BLOKOS just de hungry me

WHICH kind CAPRISUN be dis Na

LATITO BOYOYO PUTOTO...

WTF MAN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Hide From The One You Love? / See How A Female Beggar Disagraced Her Colleague On Duty So Touching (pictures) / I Want To Make My Husband Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.