Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse (60668 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / How Young Men Were Nabbed While Planning To Kidnap Their Boss For N60 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Yorrobanza moosleem coward skull miner.. I fear a yo-robber moosleem more than I fear Shaitan undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Yeye man the real price na 25k
Afonja peasants dn scam you

12 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Gkemz: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na their way. Afonjas on the beat.

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
How these idiots can believe all these archaic neanderthal rubbish trash is still baffling and surprising. This is how these gullible mumus in Nigeria get brainwashed by Pastors, Alfas and Babalawo. One idiot that's living in poverty is promising you that he can make you rich by brining a human head and you believe it? Simply the height of STUPIDITY.
Well some idiots actually believe that Jubril from Sudan was in in Aso Rock just because one dumb ass retarded terrorist said so. All these goes to show the level of stupidity, shallowness and low IQ that we have in Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by ebonytarki(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol. Savage
BKayy:

Na so I see am oh.
And Christmas sales contributed to the price

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Benitoh: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
They cheated the man. It's supposed to be #25000 intead #60000, very very unfortunate. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by FarahAideed: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
helinues:
Yet you can't create ordinary ants.

The should pass me his cell key, I want to check the maker

If you are a SW man one day you must do this

6 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
Yorrobanza moosleem coward skull miner.. I fear a yo-robber moosleem more than I fear Shaitan undecided

These ones are not EATING the human flesh like some in the SadEast. Fear the CANNIBALS of the AfghanEastern.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hahahahahahaha

Ndi Skullarz

tongue

Every body want to be a criminal like

Awoo
Abiolaa
Oshibanjoo
Adebayoo
Objj
tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by luckingto50: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
See wetin Yul and Asaba films done cause for this fake cleric.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Victorclean1: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
May God protect my skull. Am in South west

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Naijanascam: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
It is not surprising..... skull mining and wickedness is a trademark of......

8 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by SensualMan: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
You see why this people are not progressive? cheesy
Touts, Agbero, conductor, a job positioned for yoruba tribes to perfect in, rather by all means they want to prosper like the Israeli igbos. Oma mme!

6 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by kadiri3(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
lloydtruth:
How can human head make life better for you? Africans need to stop believing these ritual stuffs, they don't work.
see dis one don't know anything if money ritual is not working the will have stop doing it for long time but the thing is working 100% for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Naijanascam: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Victorclean1:
May God protect my skull. Am in South west

Simply cover your skull with shit and sleep no shaking grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by system21: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

So, what it means is that the cost price is 25k while waybill cost 35k?

That is to say, a cow head is more expensive than human head in South-West Nigeria?

Nawa oh shocked
Not really, maybe due to Xmas rush

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Asiri1991: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Creative Igbos acted money rituals on stage and made billions selling copies of the movie worldwide and the Yorubas ignorantly believe rituals make one rich. Now, every Yoruba is a ritualist while the Igbos run businesses. May we never become uninformed in life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Olaniyi247(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Totilopussylick you and stupidity are like roommates:
South West and skull mining are like 5 and 6.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Empiree: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Can they do without human skull ?...

Your guess is as good as mine

Yoruba Muslim Weldonee
Don't worry. Tomorrow you will hear pastor buried baby beneath his church.

Until we learn to stop bigotry and address crime as it is, we ain't gonna improve our society and bridge peace. He's a criminal and should be jailed, period.

Not only that, if justice dept truly is interested in stopping this prevailing ritualistic activities they ought to have got to be bottom of this ritualists and got them arrested but they aren't interested because politicians are behind it.

So you can sit in front of your computer and scream Yoruba Muslims all you want if it makes you feel better. Remember he's just a buyer of illegal product. His crimes his lesser but he's complicit and should have substantial prison term to serve as deterrent.

Unfortunately court will let him walk free sooner or later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Victorclean1: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
The cross over night prayer will centre on skull protection. Please every nairalander, hold your skull let me pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by micflo28(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Abeg before we Biafra separate from Nigeria, can Nigeria first separate from the Yoruba region. The rate they are harvesting human heads, I fear they may harvest everybody’s head in that region.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by system21: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Benitoh:
They cheated the man. It's supposed to be #25000 intead #60000, very very unfortunate. embarassed embarassed
Definitely xmas effect

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by delzbaba(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Osun again !!!
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by treatise: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by NkanuSon: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
U no go kill person grin grin grin
Ezeama400:
It seems they have upgraded to 60k, unlike the last one that was sold last week at a cheaper rate 25k, abi dem cheat am ni ?

Leave your head unprotected this season at your own peril sad

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Reference(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
In saner climes their vote is their 'human head' to 'make life better' but here they love their oppressors and kill their innocents.
What a convoluted, twisted, hopeless, despicably degraded society we live in.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by SonofGod231: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
I'm having a BBQ and WINE Party Tomorrow in my Backyard...NL's in port hacourt are all invited...(Ladies Only ohh). Cheers and Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
*holds my head while viewing thread* Emily mining on the bt

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by specialmati(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed no wonder missing people are hardly seen again.how do this people reason self how can another persons head bring money for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by NkanuSon: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
basty:
Any AfganEASTERN cannibal that say rubbish here will be skinned and roasted by IPOB members.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by NkanuSon: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin I feel your pain,u afonja miserable miscreant from the south wastee
basty:
Any AfganEASTERN cannibal that say rubbish here will be skinned and roasted by IPOB members.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
South West and skull mining are like 5 and 6.

Now, is Imo state in Southwest of Nigeria? Foolish tribalist.

Imo Police recovers human skull from suspected oil dealers

December 23, 2021

By Chinonso Alozie, Owerri

The Imo State Police Command on Thursday paraded two suspects with human skulls who claimed to be in the oil business to lure their victims to their business premises in the bush where they were allegedly killed before collecting their vehicles and selling them.

The suspects were paraded at the Imo State Police Command in Owerri, alongside other suspects in other crime-related matters.

The suspects were Ejike Nwachukwu ‘Male’ aged 31 years of Umungwu Obosima in Ihaji/Egbema LGA, IMO State, Alaoma Egonu ‘Male’ aged 40 years of Umuoyem in Nkwerre LGA, IMO State but resident at No. 12 Enwereji street, Okigwe Road, Abia state.

On how they were arrested, the Police said: “Recently the command has been on the trail of a syndicate who presented themselves to their unsuspecting Victims as businessmen that deal in oil products by deceiving them and taking them to their business site where their products are. While on their way, they will attack and kill their victims,  dump them in the bush and zoom off and sell the vehicles to their already awaiting buyers/receivers.

“However, on 3/12/ 2021, lucky ran against them when the three-man syndicate, Ejike Nwachukwu and two others hired one Chinedu Alum a minibus operator who plies Ohaji Egbema to Owerri, to convey their oil products from Etekuru in Ohaji/Egbema to Owerri.

“The unsuspecting driver happily obligated them and they agreed on a specified fee.  On their way, the three passengers turned armed robbers, shot the victim severally and pushed him out of the vehicle, believing he was dead and zoomed off with his blue coloured mini Bus popularly called “BUSIMO”.

“​On receipt of the report the command’s tactical teams on 4/12/ 2021, mobilized after a diligent gathering of both credible information and technical intelligence to Ohaji Egbema, where one Ejike Nwachukwu led the Police team to his accomplice, one Aloma Nwachukwu where he was promptly arrested and taken to the station.”

“On interrogation, the suspects confessed to the commission of the crime and revealed how they hired and killed two drivers at the same point in the bush. they also claimed to have robbed from their victims red coloured Toyota Solar Car and a black coloured Toyota Camry Car and sold them at the sum of three hundred thousand Naira (#300, 000. 00)  and Two Hundred Thousand Naira only (#200, 000. 00)to a receiver respectively. 

“They later led the Police team to the buyer of the vehicles where one Aloma Egonu ‘Male’ was arrested. The suspect on interrogation confessed to being the buyer/receiver of the stolen vehicles and he is assisting the police in the recovery of the sold stolen cars. On further interrogation,n they took the Police Operative to the bush where they normally dump their killed victims, on which the operatives discovered the decomposed body and recovered a human skull,” Police said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.