Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse (60688 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / How Young Men Were Nabbed While Planning To Kidnap Their Boss For N60 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by tafat: 1:36am On Dec 24, 2021
iamme1234:

I swear down
He can use that 60k to buy used akaba Bajaj

And drop it on installment of 170k
no be lie, him don really cast o
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by LILTJAY: 1:38am On Dec 24, 2021
iamme1234:

He didn't even know the type of head he bought
Whether na accident victims Head

Ritual do not work.

If it works why always get caught
bros ritual dey work make you relax.. only say na primitive something. .
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by iamme1234(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2021
tafat:
no be lie, him don really cast o

May God help us all
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by iamme1234(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2021
LILTJAY:
bros ritual dey work make you relax.. only say na primitive something. .

You don do am before?
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by jimcaddy(m): 1:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Chai Africans are messed up I swear.... You ordered for a "Fresh human head" like say na online vendor you dey patronise on IG Abi. You got someone to decapitate another human being and use his head to make your life better. Money that will never last. Money that you can never even be as rich as Dangote or Otedola. The problem of we the African race is in our thinking...
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by LILTJAY: 1:52am On Dec 24, 2021
iamme1234:

You don do am before?
I don see yahoo boy wey do plus
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by NightFood: 1:52am On Dec 24, 2021
If them buy your own head for that amount, you go happy
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by ednut1(m): 1:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Rituals can never make you rich you idiot
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by trutht828: 1:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
South West and skull mining are like 5 and 6.

They must have learned it from okija shrine
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by trutht828: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Can they do without human skull ?...

Your guess is as good as mine

Yoruba Muslim Weldonee

The same way Igbos mine skulls found at okija shrine
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by iamme1234(m): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2021
LILTJAY:
I don see yahoo boy wey do plus

Ennnn then no dey last...
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by LILTJAY: 2:01am On Dec 24, 2021
iamme1234:

Ennnn then no dey last...
this one still dey bros
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by trutht828: 2:01am On Dec 24, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
sophitiscated erudite skuller representing ajagbale branch. My dear skuller, try and maximize profit next time by contacting abideen raheem @ ibadan, he's selling 25k per head.

You've patronised him before?
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by trutht828: 2:01am On Dec 24, 2021
OssyMalik:
Skull mining on the beat

Just like it happened in okija shrine
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by trutht828: 2:03am On Dec 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Last time was N25,000

Today is N60,000

Does it mean that human's doesn't worth anything in South-West Nigeria??

Those who stored human heads in okija shrine, how much did they buy the heads?
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Ouchbabe(f): 2:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Insecurity:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/i-bought-human-head-for-n60000-to-make-my-life-better-islamic-cleric-confesses/amp/

Wicked people everywhere. What are you now teaching your followers? So ritual is the best solution out of poverty for you?

I know I don't have money for now but I am not desperate. God's time is the best
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Maobichek: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2021
BKayy:
Lol. This Alfa na mumu man, Afonja head wey dem dey sell for 25k na im kunle scam you for 60k and you even get mouth to dey talk am instead of burying your head in shame.

So Afonjas are also into Waybill of Human head. I might order all these noisy Afonja Nairalanders head for 60k per head

This is uncalled for, please stop this generalization, thank you.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by VOICEofORIENTAL: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2021

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Maobichek: 2:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba people sef.

This one of the reasons northerners see yoruba muslim as fake muslims and are not allowed to sight the moon.

Some Northerners are also into rituals, i did my service in the North and I'm still in the North, some Alhajis have rendered some of our women useless after having sex with them.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by einsteine(m): 2:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Price of head rising like crypto in a bull market. South West, the area where "skullers" mine for "skullaships".
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Insecurity:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/i-bought-human-head-for-n60000-to-make-my-life-better-islamic-cleric-confesses/amp/
Another skull Miner at it again. You want to use a fellow human head for ritual and you think you can make your life better
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Gee64: 2:50am On Dec 24, 2021
What does it profit a man to gain the world and lost his soul?
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by dumiel: 2:57am On Dec 24, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Can they do without human skull ?...

Your guess is as good as mine

Yoruba Muslim Weldonee

It's just amazing how you people come on Nairaland, create multiple monikers (which normally shouldn't be a crime) to attack certain tribes in the country. All you do is search online for a caption with human skull in any of the southwestern states and then you run to Nairaland to post then have one of your own push it to the FrontPage. Thereafter, your stereotyping starts with your other monikers alongside other gullible souls and some of your embittered clansmen here liking the post in their hundreds. grin

Have you guys even paused to think anyone can also type human skull in Imo, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra on Google, just like you do for the Southwestern states? In fact as at yesterday a human skull was recovered from some dealers in Imo State. If you doubt me, type any of those keywords on Google and feed your eyes. You and your fellow bigots will realise that rituals are not even synonymous to the s/w alone one bit as you lots have made it a job to sell on @seun 's Nairaland until you drop dead and rot in your wicked propaganda.. grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/imo-police-recovers-human-skull-from-suspected-oil-dealers/amp/
I can always keep getting you all more from the internet, if you want and still want to keep living in self denial. Such news are in their thousands online also in the same gory and pathetic nature as they occur in the South-West!

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/in-enugu-police-arrest-man-found-with-human-head/n8wf9zd

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/skulls-onitsha-hotel-room-story-citizen-mokwe/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/bizarre-man-beheads-father-eats-neck-ebonyi/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/388613-military-invade-ebonyi-community-exhume-remains-of-missing-naval-officer.html

https://guardian.ng/news/police-parade-ritualist-bank-syndicate-in-enugu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by dumiel: 3:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by dumiel: 3:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Abujason: 3:05am On Dec 24, 2021
55-year-old Islamic cleric, Tunde Olayiwola

Enough said!

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by dumiel: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Ezeama400:
It seems they have upgraded to 60k, unlike the last one that was sold last week at a cheaper rate 25k, abi dem cheat am ni ?

Leave your head unprotected this season at your own peril sad
http://ng.dailyadvent.com/crime/2018/12/04/inhumane-300lvl-undergraduate-student-nabbed-with-human-skulls-in-anambra-photos/
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by dumiel: 3:10am On Dec 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Orangedreams: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2021
I have always said it and I will keep saying it, black man no suppose exist at all.

Sha check my siggy/profile for nice stuffs.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Haakeem(m): 3:30am On Dec 24, 2021
trutht828:

Just like it happened in okija shrine
Y u con carry everything put for ur head nw?

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by DarkCaesar(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2021
The Cleric was set up by his head merchant WHILE the second man is just a case of being at the right place at the wrong time……..On a lighter note, everything is now on the high side, heads that used to be around 25k to 30k is now 60k lol
E be things
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Diligence: 3:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Now South West must do something about this dastardly act. How can a region that was once revered for being enlightened be so backward & evil simultaneously....
This clear distinction between NARRATIVE of "Yoruba" and then "Yoruba Muslim"...is becoming a fact but somewhat concerning.
I challenge Yoruba Nation to rise to the occasion... Tackle this like Ndi-Igbo tackled "Mkpurumiri". Pls use your various clerics & churches & mosques & traditionalists & help your people...You know what happens in your bushes & forests.. Kidnapping, ritualistic acts are so rife... Do the needful to those bushes, forests, individuals, buildings, et al...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.