Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse (60671 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / How Young Men Were Nabbed While Planning To Kidnap Their Boss For N60 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by TMKsouth: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
alanto:

You have no chance of getting killed in Nigeria. This is how we are going to banter one another until after the next general election or someone decides to shield their sword.
Everything you see on this forum ends of this faceless forum. it’s all geared towards the 2023 election. Some sect of Nigeria want to blackmail the others into submission without a fight other than that we don’t really hate ourselves. It’s difficult to explain to you being a foreigner but you have two people at the end of the banters. A section trying to blackmail the other through blackmail and then you have a section trying really hard to fight back but other than this site you don’t see the hate anywhere else. Someone like me get mad my people are being attacked unprovoked. Gets very annoying but on a serious note you are safe in any part of Nigeria. You can ask people who have visited.
Be good

I understand your argument about security - SA also deals with misconceptions about our crime rates daily.

But I've also noticed that businessmen and the rich (maybe even some tourists) move around with armed bodyguards in Nigeria - that's not the case in SA.

I've watched a few videos of South Africans who have been to Nigeria and they complained more about the police, the heat and noise, and begging culture rather than security.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by nwatakwochaa(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by SALIMAN(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2021
Bruh stop faking it, this ain't islamic cleric. But murderer , Islam reject rituals and slandering of human
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by alanto: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I understand your argument about security - SA also deals with misconceptions about our crime rates daily.

But I've also noticed that businessmen and the rich (maybe even some tourists) move around with armed bodyguards in Nigeria - that's not the case in SA.

I've watched a few videos of South Africans who have been to Nigeria and they complained more about the police, the heat and noise, and begging culture rather than security.

Our politicians are spoilt brats. Very pathetic group of people. The security is not perfect. We have a lot going on security wise. They elite have allowed it decayed overtime and now it’s getting to everyone. I think they make our security the way it is so they can use it against one another and they can use it to oppress the masses into doing their biddings. Our police too are demigods whom are above the law. They are really corrupt and power drunk. They slap, hit or even shoot people at any slight arguments but they are becoming endangered species now because people are fighting back. Also because our police are corrupt anybody with money can call a cop on anybody. You can call a cop to help you lock anybody up for any reason no matter how myopic. That’s why we did the EndSars protest last year, the government promised a reform but we are still hoping on the reform. Hoping the reform happens before Christ will return to earth.

Sadly Nigeria is a free country where everybody does just what they wish. Churches mount big speakers everywhere, mosques too, every small shops including stores want to sell their product with loud music to attract customers and the government’s not doing much about it. The heat I think that’s because of our poor power system. You must have a generator and be able to afford to fuel it to enjoy electricity. The begging culture you can’t blame the people. The government wants us to source jobs on our own without giving us a platform. I personally think it’s bravery to beg rather than commit crimes because the poverty level is really high. There’s very few job for the people it can’t go round. Our government sell job slots or keep it for their family and friends. With poor electricity it’s hard to be creative. Truth be told our situation is really messed up. Nigerians are really good people but they don’t get jobs and the government don’t make up in anyway. You have to beg for palliative or someone can literally die of hunger. But other than that Nigerians love themselves. Forget the banter and hate you see on here. Most of the guys spreading hates on here are political jobbers but real people are lending their voice because they feel like the attack on their people is not justified on any level. I.e myself. You have some group of separatist whom believe the only way to get their freedom is for other people to know that they hate them and they hate the county Nigeria. So they go online spreading hate and propaganda. They are on every political threads abusing the government and those who are unwilling to divide the country. Now you can’t blame people who think Nigeria is good as one, because we understand that the problem is not Nigeria as a country but the people leading us. None of the elites is talking about division but if we eventually help they divide the country after killing and maiming one another they are going to be the one to lead the broken country, so we are just going to have smaller Nigeria in many places. I don’t know if that make sense.
We are hoping to get it right in 2023 you know to elect a president that can change things. I know you will say why can’t we elect a good leader but the people that give the real votes are not online and they are unaware. Also the good people we need in power are not popular among the real voters. It’s really messed up.
I hope I didn’t bore you with Nigeria issue. I just want you to have an idea of the problem in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by TMKsouth: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2021
alanto:

Sadly Nigeria is a free country where everybody does just what they wish. Churches mount big speakers everywhere, mosques too, every small shops including stores want to sell their product with loud music to attract customers and the government’s not doing much about it. The heat I think that’s because of our poor power system. You must have a generator and be able to afford to fuel it to enjoy electricity. The begging culture you can’t blame the people. The government wants us to source jobs on our own without giving us a platform. I personally think it’s bravery to beg rather than commit crimes because the poverty level is really high. There’s very few job for the people it can’t go round. Our government sell job slots or keep it for their family and friends. With poor electricity it’s hard to be creative. Truth be told our situation is really messed up. Nigerians are really good people but they don’t get jobs and the government don’t make up in anyway. You have to beg for palliative or someone can literally die of hunger. But other than that Nigerians love themselves.

We are hoping to get it right in 2023 you know to elect a president that can change things. I know you will say why can’t we elect a good leader but the people that give the real votes are not online and they are unaware. Also the good people we need in power are not popular among the real voters. It’s really messed up.
I hope I didn’t bore you with Nigeria issue. I just want you to have an idea of the problem in Nigeria.

I think you need a massive overhaul of your political institutions. Countries like Kenya and Zimbabwe açtually came up with new Constitutions and things are looking better for them.

SA also did serious reforms to usher in a democratic era. Clearly the system is just too compromised in Nigeria - a revolution is needed.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by alanto: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I think you need a massive overhaul of your political institutions. Countries like Kenya and Zimbabwe açtually came up with new Constitutions and things are looking better for them.

SA also did serious reforms to usher in a democratic era. Clearly the system is just too compromised in Nigeria - a revolution is needed.
Our situation is quite complicated.
!) Nigeria is made of two nations even though we don’t admit it. We have a majority Muslim population (Northern Nigeria) that consists of 19 states out of which 12 practices sharia law.
!!) Nigeria is made up of 6 regions (NW, NE, NC, SW, SS and SE) out of which one is oil producing (SS) (oil is the main source of Nigeria’s wealth, because of crude oil we have left other resources untapped) this is not to say other region don’t bring anything to the table but I can’t really go into that right now.
!!!) So we have Southern Nigeria that’s open to civilization, western education and then we have the northern Nigeria that doesn’t want anything other than Islamic rule. Our leaders like to play politics based on these differences, so if southern Nigeria wants changes, the northern elites will make the Northern masses think the Southern Nigeria is trying to take Nigeria away from them or divide it. Most resources that fund the Nigeria government are in Southern Nigeria. The north will not allow any reform because first reform will be resource control. If the Southern Nigeria controls her resources this will mean bad for northern Nigeria. Northern Nigeria has educational disadvantage, they don’t really know what’s going on unlike the woke Southern Nigeria. It’s all messed up. During the EndSars protest. There’s was going to be a revolution but the northern leaders campaigned against it to their people, they made all sorts of claims including claims like the Southern Nigeria are trying to overthrow the government which is headed by Buhari a northerner. Now if you look at the poverty and insecurity it’s mostly in northern Nigeria but their elites deal with them based on ideology part of which is its normal for people to suffer on earth so they can enjoy in heaven. They have the population, they control the government and the military too including the police, they will set all these against the southern Nigeria. So it’s not going to be revolution it’s going to be like what’s happening in Ethiopia. Where a region is against another. And that’s not revolution. If there’s a way both the southern and northern masses understand that our leaders are bad we can change it but any move made by the southern Nigeria is always seen as a move against the north which make it difficult to work with their masses.
The only sensible thing truth be told is to divide the country or get a new constitution but our representative in government will not move any motion on this because they have decent table manners. (You don’t talk while eating) I mean imagine a situation where each one of them earn 32m naira every month excluding what they make through other corrupt means. Our queue is to wait a little bit more for the northern masses to wake up but who knows when that’s going to be?
Another thing is when there’s a southern president usually the south don’t see anything wrong about Nigeria also when there is a northerner in power the north don’t see anything wrong with Nigeria.
All these may not make sense to you but Nigeria is in some deepshit. More than meet the eyes.
Now the bigger problem is the West. They are feeding fat on the entity NIGERIA. They will never allow its break up. They are helping the government cage the secessionists even if they make it out of Nigeria. Interpol will bring them back. So it’s not as easy as you think. Too much politics going on.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Transcriber: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I figured he might be a Biafran. But still doesn't change the fact that there's skull mining in your country.

I'm cool. It's Christmas and it's my birthday - BIRTHMAS grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! You've been MIA.
Yeah

Hmm Jesus boy shocked
What's MIA?

Btw warn your brother Zimbabwe angry grin
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by TMKsouth: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Transcriber:

Yeah

Hmm Jesus boy shocked
What's MIA?

Btw warn your brother Zimbabwe angry grin

Lol, wtf - who's Zimbabwe? grin

MIA = Missing in Action
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Transcriber: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, wtf - who's Zimbabwe? grin

MIA = Missing in Action
grin

Is Zimbabwe not SA s Brother?
#NIGZIM

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by TMKsouth: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Transcriber:

grin

Is Zimbabwe not SA s Brother?
#NIGZIM

LOL grin, i missed the twar.

U know where SA's loyalties lay in a war between Zim and Nigeria right? But I'm certain Zim made minced meat of y'all - they're very witty. I see u guys just played around with the letter Z. U tried sha - the one about roofing sheet made me laugh though grin
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Transcriber: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL grin, i missed the twar.

U know where SA's loyalties lay in a war between Zim and Nigeria right? But I'm certain Zim made minced meat of y'all - they're very witty. I see u guys just played around with the letter Z. U tried sha grin
Lol
The opposite

But imagine a Zimbabwean saying they have better music than Nigeria grin
He Prolly did that to promote their best artiste winky d

I checked out the guys YouTube and I kinda like his music
Now his songs are increasing numbers because of Nigerians lipsrsealed

Zimbabwe is no match for Benin Republic not to talk of Ghana talkless of Naija!

If not for I really loved my geography and atlas in my teens the only thing I'll know about Zimbabwe is Mugabe grin grin
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by TMKsouth: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Transcriber:

Lol
The opposite

But imagine a Zimbabwean saying they have better music than Nigeria grin
He Prolly did that to promote their best artiste winky d

I checked out the guys YouTube and I kinda like his music
Now his songs are increasing numbers because of Nigerians lipsrsealed

Zimbabwe is no match for Benin Republic not to talk of Ghana talkless of Naija!

If not for I really loved my geography and atlas in my teens the only thing I'll know about Zimbabwe is Mugabe grin grin

You both have whack music so u should rest - you know how I feel about afrobeats. That you've gained global fame is a separate debate.

Everytime I'm around Zimbos all I hear is 80s bubblegum pop and traditional Shona guitar songs that last for 15 minutes each angry. Most of the time they are listening to SA music.

I have no idea who winky d is - but seriously, I'm the worst person to ask about African dance music, I don't find it appealing - I listen to Western and afro pop.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Transcriber: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

You both have whack music so u should rest - you know how I feel about afrobeats. That's you've gained global fame is a separate debate.

Everytime I'm around Zimbos all I hear is 80s bubblegum pop and traditional Shona songs that last for 15 minutes each angry. Most of the time they are listening to SA music.

I have no idea who winky d is - but seriously, I'm worst person to ask about African dance music, I don't find it appealing - I listen to Western and afro pop.
lol
I've always told you that we have many genres
And that Afrobeats is not a genre undecided
For instance does fireboy ft Ed Sheeran Peru (trending now) sound like the gbagaun music you think Afrobeats is about? lipsrsealed
Afrobeats is a combination of many genres
We also do non dance music cool

Btw what do you think of Naija artistes making the amapiano sound global with songs like ameno and champion sound cool

Winky d I'd pretty nice
His latest especially
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by TMKsouth: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Transcriber:
lol
I've always told you that we have many genres
And that Afrobeats is not a genre undecided
For instance does fireboy ft Ed Sheeran Peru (trending now) sound like the gbagaun music you think Afrobeats is about? lipsrsealed
Afrobeats is a combination of many genres
We also do non dance music cool

Btw what do you think of Naija artistes making the amapiano sound global with songs like ameno and champion sound cool

Winky d I'd pretty nice
His latest especially

I haven't listened to Peru yet, I changed stations in the first 10 seconds last week when they announced it coz the intro sounded same-old, same-old.

I've also told u before that amapiano was made global by South Africans (check YouTube reactions), Nigerian artists are just jumping on the bandwagon - they've seen the future and it's amapiano grin. Sorry "Afrobeats" fame was so short-lived on the international stage, we South Africans apologize profusely for dethrowning you so unceremoniously that you've now had to copy us tongue Same old story grin

We've had this convo plenty a times before - I know u gonna come back wailing.
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Transcriber: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I haven't listened to Peru yet, I changed stations in the first 10 seconds last week when they announced it coz the intro sounded same-old, same-old.

I've also told u before that amapiano was made global by South Africans (check YouTube reactions), Nigerian artists are just jumping on the bandwagon - they've seen the future and it's amapiano grin. Sorry "Afrobeats" fame was so short-lived on the international stage, we South Africans apologize profusely for dethrowning you so unceremoniously that you've now had to copy us tongue Same old story grin

We've had this convo plenty a times before - I know u gonna come back wailing.

hmm
Lol
Same old story
Amapiano is a wave a large tide that will still go down
Afrobeats is a fountain running into an abbyss shocked cool
Nigerians are pushing amapiano accept that like that grin grin cool
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by TMKsouth: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Transcriber:
hmm
Lol
Same old story
Amapiano is a wave a large tide that will still go down
Afrobeats is a fountain running into an abbyss shocked cool
Nigerians are pushing amapiano accept that like that grin grin cool

Doesn't make sense - or am i missing something grin Nigerians are pushing a hit genre from a rival country and it doesn't raise questions in your hollow brain? Me thinks someone is desperately hopping on someone else's limelight cool

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Transcriber: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

Doesn't make sense - or am i missing something grin Nigerians are pushing a hit genre from a rival country and it doesn't raise questions in your hollow brain? Me thinks someone is desperately hopping on someone else's limelight cool
nah
We Nigerians are just showing love to mother Africa wink

And I see you want insults grin angry
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by Sinai2021: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
So these are the kinds of people that used to patronize this guy? .. You guys should check out this video... Very creepy oo... Not for the faint hearted!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8B-YU0THoA
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by enchy: 10:56pm On May 03, 2023
caye:
A ritualist spotted.
CC: Lalasticlala; Seun
Take note.

Am sorry sir
Re: I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse by enchy: 10:57pm On May 03, 2023
ERCROSS:

You must be very stupid.

Am sorry sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.