Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

The SECOND Step To Become A Badass Copywriter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The SECOND Step To Become A Badass Copywriter (285 Views)

4 Mistake To Avoid If You Want To Become A Badass Copywriter. / The FOURTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter / The THIRD Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The SECOND Step To Become A Badass Copywriter by danieladebayo: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2021
The SECOND Step To Become A Badass Copywriter

If you are just coming across this series, you can check yesterday's post on my wall where I wrote about the first step which is "Understanding Human Behaviour"

So today, I'll be focusing on the second step

Before that, be reminded that the key factor of this series is the process of becoming a badass copywriter (NOT a newbie)

That been said,

As a copywriter who has been getting results here and there,

Possibly the results from your first decision of investing in copywriting with N1K - N5k has been gradual (Not massive)

And you want to move to the point of becoming a well-paid copywriter...

The second step is...

"Shorten Your Learning Curve" especially from an expert who already knows the road,

I mean, an expert who has already been getting that results you want...

I mean, an expert whose level of his crafting is amazing and highly converting

To shorten your learning curve means you want to stop figuring things out yourself with basic information

It means, now you are ready to crack the codes so that you can SCALE-UP FASTER

It means you want to move from writing 1,000 words of $5 to ($50-$150...)

You want to move from working with broke clients who usually miss their payment dates to clients that pay about 70% upfront and after your work, you are paid the remaining balance and leaving you with a good review/testimonial.

Now, do you want to move to this point? If YES,

Just know that as good as the results are, so the enrollment fee for these scale-up programs are not like $15... Usually, it is around $100 at a slashed price

I know of two programs in this category (By Traffic & Funnel Guys - Chris Evans & Taylor Welch and Andy Mukolo)

You can do some background checks to find out.

But truth be told, you need to get the RIGHT INFORMATION to scale up on time

To avoid missing a lot of gigs because of some mistakes in pricing, copy, sales closing, ... and others

If you shorten your learning curve,

You will stop guess work with your service delivery because your copies must have been thoroughly reviewed by expert (especially if you are a member of his PREMIUM PROGRAM)

This thing gives you SPEED

It makes you scale up QUICKLY

And it will place you at the top in this thing of ours.

I'll continue with other steps in my next post.

Be expectant...

I hope this information helps?

For more VALUE like this, you can WhatsApp 07062328006

To your success

Daniel Adebayo
Certified Copywriter.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment!!! / Become A Car Tracker Installer And Smile Heavily To The Bank Monthly... / Business Air Chief Pilot Racially Rejects Flying Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.