Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

The THIRD Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The THIRD Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter (284 Views)

4 Mistake To Avoid If You Want To Become A Badass Copywriter. / The FOURTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter / The SECOND Step To Become A Badass Copywriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The THIRD Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter by danieladebayo: 5:33am On Dec 25, 2021
The THIRD Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter

This is the third series, you can check previous posts on my wall where I wrote about these two steps titled; "Understanding Human Behaviour" AND "Shorten Your Learning Curve"

So today, I'll be focusing on the third step

Straight to the point...

The third step is "Continuously Be As A Student Of Copywriting"✅

As a student of copywriting, you will be open to learning,

You will be SO CURIOUS to see what other competitors are doing. Just like what Matt Bockenstette (co-founder of Copy Legend) did sometimes...

He asked his subscribers to mention names of other badass copywriters... the secret here is...

He wants to KNOW MORE about his competitors (to still CHECK what they are doing DIFFERENTLY)

A student of copywriting will keep learning even if he has ten (10) years of experience in this business.

I recommend you include "Educational Budget" in your budget next year.

Or better still, develop a desire to get more training, books... In this field

Men like MK Akan, Emmanuel Akpe, Ortega Ogomigo, Andy Mukolo... Has bought some books, courses... they've invested in themselves heavily...

This year alone, I have read about 30 books in Copywriting and other related books in business like Traffic, Social Media...

PLUS...

Other training I've signed up for (From three badass Copywriters) ✅

Even when I've already been delivering works for clients both home and abroad.

Even when I have already been touching lives with this thing...

Still, I step up...

See, don't be too conscious about the investment fee...

It is a PRICE you need to pay to get the PRIZE

Every badass does that...

If you don't have money to invest now, that's okay.

You can get free videos on YouTube, get the following books:

- Advertising Secrets Of The Written Word - Joe Sugarman

- Breakthrough Advertising - Eugene Schwartz

- The Boron Letters - Gary Halbert

- Scientific Advertising - Claude Hopkins

Other books could help.

Example: Sell like crazy by Sabri Subi, Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson,

Etc.

Fellow readers, I want to assure you, if you can be SO CURIOUS to know more about this thing of ours...

And you can implement ruthlessly... (Especially if you can devote at least 1 - 3 hours daily)

You too will soon become a badass copywriter!

And I hope you know the advantages the badass has over the amateurs, you know how money flows to their side...?

Maybe you can still do some background checks.

As I close this third series,

I'm assuring you that IF you can remain as a 'Student of Copywriting' AND implement ruthlessly, you too will be getting MORE RESULTS than your current level.

I'll continue with other steps in my next post.

Be expectant...

I hope this information helps?

You can as well reach out via WhatsApp: 2347062328006.

To your success

Daniel Adebayo

Certified Copywriter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Legit Is TEFL Course / Digital Transformation In Manufacturing: 5 Stages To Improve Satisfaction / 8 Weeks Professional Mobile Crane Operator's Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.