Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The FOURTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The FOURTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter (195 Views)

4 Mistake To Avoid If You Want To Become A Badass Copywriter. / The THIRD Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter / The SECOND Step To Become A Badass Copywriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The FOURTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter by danieladebayo: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2021
The FOURTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter

The last three steps were titled; "Understanding Human Behaviour", "Shorten Your Learning Curve" AND Continuously Be A Student Of Copywriting". You can simply check my wall.

So today, I'll be focusing on the fourth step

Quickly,

The fourth step is "Practice Your Crafts"

Writing skill requires you to practice more...

Place priority in writing IF truly you want to write to earn BIG...

Big league clients don't pay for amateurish sales letters, ad copy, website copy, email newsletter, ...

Improve your crafting...

How do you improve?

- Cultivate the habit of writing daily for your audience

- Be a great thinker and generate ideas from books, blog posts, experiences, memorial events...

- Always see how to draw lessons from what happens around you.

- You can hand copy great emails and landing page copies for study purposes.

NOT for plagiarism, please...

Is that understood?

Good.

When you're hand-coping great copies,

Study their style of writing, where they put three dots(...), where they apply punctuation marks, where they open loops and how they close it, check how they leave breathing space in their copy.

And lots more!

You will improve if you do all these things...

And remember when your crafting style improves, your chance to charge high also increases.

I'll continue with other steps in my next post.

Be expectant...

So which other ways can copywriters improve in their crafting?

Comment below��

To your success

Daniel Adebayo

Certified Copywriter.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Decision-making Fatigue? 5 Ways To Avoid It / Company Needs A Legal Officer / Register For The Global Youth Economic Opportunities Summit 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.