Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

4 Mistake To Avoid If You Want To Become A Badass Copywriter. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Mistake To Avoid If You Want To Become A Badass Copywriter. (204 Views)

The THIRD Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter / The SECOND Step To Become A Badass Copywriter / Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Mistake To Avoid If You Want To Become A Badass Copywriter. by SplendorOchuko1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you are a newbie copywriter that lacks direction or you want to become a badass copywriter then this is for you.

I learnt copywriting 6 months ago and in these 6 months here are the mistakes I made and have seen others making.

1. Get rich quick syndrome.

Copywriting is a high income skill that can pay you up to $3,000 but that doesn't mean it will make you rich after a few months of learning.

Instead you grow by to become that copywriter that can earn $1,000+ by learning, implementing what you learn and putting your skill to test.

2. Writing instead of observing.

Observation will teach you a lot of things than most courses will ever teach you.

If you are completely new don't focus your energy on writing because copywriting is 80% research and 20% writing.

If you have everything you need in place then the writing comes easily.

Observe and study other proven copy and ask yourself questions like "why did the writer use this term", "why writing in this format".

By the time you ask yourself questions like this you will discover how powerful your brain is to answer it.

3. Practicing.

This is where many fails they will learn and learn and keep on learning till they are confused.

The reason is because if you don't practice what you learn you will start complicating yourself with excess information that have tested by you which will leads to confusion.

In the process of practicing you will discover what works and what doesn't.

Double down on what works and let go of what doesn't.

4. No mentorship.
Having a mentor is very important, a mentor is like a father that guides you and saves you with his experience and knowledge.

Look around and you will find out that all the great copywriters today have a mentor.

Akin Alabi was one of the guys that mentored Andy Mukolo.

God'swill Akan was mentored by Emmanuel Akpe and Jire Jacob.

And many other great copywriters had a person behind them.

My own mentor is God'swill Akan and I can tell you boldly that he knows the secret sauce of copywriting.

If you're a newbie and don't know the way forward just relax your solution is a mentor like God'swill Akan.

Now you might not have 150k to pay for a direct one on one mentorship but you can still get him to mentor you.

How?

When you get the "copy to cash" course.

Now listen the course is not the mentorship but in this course you will get access to the copy to cash community where he lectures and guides you to become a pro copywriter.

Not only that.

¶ Inside this course you will learn the 6-figure copywriting blueprint.

I mean you will learn the exact strategies to get paid 6 figures for one gig.

¶ in this course you will learn the copy Guru frameworks that badass copywriters use to churn out any kind of copy.

¶ in this course you will learn LinkedIn Optimization that will help you position yourself to attract clients.

Not only that.

You might have heard of AI in copywriting but I tell you God'swill Akan will teach you how he uses AI to get more jobs done in less time.

¶ personal branding. This alone is worth 50k because you will learn how to build your personal brand just like Emmanuel Akpe, Jire Jacob, Andy Mukolo among others.

Everything above is worth more than 100k because he always over deliver.

This is the beginning of the year and God'swill Akan wants to help a few persons achieve financial freedom with copywriting he is giving you the copy to cash course for #30,000.

Seriously it is worth more than it but remember that's it is for a few persons.

When God'swill Akan says a few persons he meant it below is the screenshot of the current copy to cash community.

But if you're serious and want to change your financial level with copywriting the first 20 persons will get the course for 10k.

Yes I mean it click the link below to get yours.
https:///message/CFUFREBHXKPUG1

Or send a DM on WhatsApp to 09157538157 to get the link to access it.

Screenshot of the current community

(1) (Reply)

Creating Investment For An Extra Source Today Is The Key / 15 Major Requirements To Become Professional AI Engineer / Common Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.