Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters (1643 Views)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by arinze198(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Police operatives from the Gender Section of the Lagos State Command have arrested a 45-year old man, Emmanuel Ogar, for allegedly stripping self naked and allegedly handling his two daughters’ breasts in order to seduce them into having sex.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Sarumi Street, Agege area of Lagos, where they reside.

The man was said to have locked the door from inside, stripped self naked, grabbed the victims (aged between 6 and 9 years) and fondled their breasts in order to lure them into sex.

However, the victims raised alarm, which attracted their neighbours and the door was forced open. They narrated how the man, their biological father, sexually molested them by touching their breasts after he had stripped self naked to seduce them.

The matter was reported to the Police and he was arrested.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/man-45-in-trouble-for-stripping-self-naked-to-seduce-daughters/

1 Share

Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by illicit(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by Goldbw122(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by Frales6(f): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
nawa ooooo. Which breast him wan fonddle for 9yr old body kwanu. abi na him wan press the breast come out

1 Like

Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by Cuttycool(f): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2021
So a child is no longer safe with the father, sad.
Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by Shellsploit: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Amuocha
Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by slawormiir: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Too bad
Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by delzbaba(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Surely a mad man
Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by iamyemiakins(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Very bad act!

Food don land for Saphiere a.k.a FutureIsFemale

1 Like

Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by saphiere(f): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cuttycool:
So a child is no longer safe with the father, sad.
Yes

1 Like

Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by Gnosis777: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
This sh!t is posted on here almost every damn day, but when monikers like Saphiere point out the obvious, people are quick to say "not all men, not all do this"....but to that I say, well it must be a hell of a lot of them, since this disgusting shit is posted so often here. It's depressing to know that children aren't even seen as children and they don't even have the freedom to just be kids without some perverted demonic shitbag seeing them in a perverse way. This world can be hella depressing...i swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by meedoLock(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
No no no, this is not nice. Please how can I unread this cry cry
Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by muheeb01(m): 2:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Which kind news be this

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...delivery nationwide through GIG logistics or bus driver
Re: Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters by backnbeta(f): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2021
arinze198:
Police operatives from the Gender Section of the Lagos State Command have arrested a 45-year old man, Emmanuel Ogar, for allegedly stripping self naked and allegedly handling his two daughters’ breasts in order to seduce them into having sex.

Mr Emmanuel Ogar is s*x starved, I hope he gets plenty in prison through every hole in his miserable body undecided

God bless the children for the courage to shout for help!

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boy Vomiting Money In His Secret Shrine / Finger In The Dead Body's Anus! / Mother Trafficking Daughter Arrested In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.