Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season (522 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season by Stankovic22: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2021
December period is like judgement day for Nigerian men.

It is a period where family expects you to show love the most, female friends see as money making period with bros do Christmas /newyear for me. This is the period where most house rent expires and early January school fees (for those with kids) come knocking.

For me personally this period, I set my scale of preference only to attend to those dearest to me.

I have my mom whom I have settled
My siblings I have settled
My girlfriend I have settled
End of the year thanksgiving seed to God I have settled.

Come January I have my rent to renew... So for me it is going to be a quiet Christmas, no clothes, no outing, just me indoor with maybe my fiancee if she comes around.

I have female friends offline and online asking for Christmas and I don't even look at their faces, some I have had to block while calls from unknown numbers I don't pick this period because I know what the calls are

So Guys how are you coping with the demands of this period?

1 Like

Re: STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season by BlaqJosh: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2021
Am good, no be small thing sha but as man wey get sense I gat to make the demands work for me.

If you need anything come to my bed let talk about it then ' l will think about it' simple as ABC
Re: STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Some ladies do all these too. So, no biggies. Just do the little you can and leave the rest.

**runs outta thread**

1 Like

Re: STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season by odinson1(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
Some ladies do all these too. So, no biggies. Just do the little you can and leave the rest.

**runs outta thread**

Are you daft? Where did the Op insinuate that Ladies don't have such burdens too? Nobody dey follow you argue abeg.

You people really have fish brains.

And as for the post, Only FOOLISH men respond to such requests from Undercover PROSTITUTES whose plan and purpose for you are to Milk you dry of your hard earned resources.

1 Like

Re: STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season by Stankovic22: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

**runs outta thread**

We know but this is for men, we will come to general table later
Re: STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Lowkey... hope next year gets better
Re: STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season by Jidemoo: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2021
E no easy atall.... but I no go do pass myself
Re: STRICTLY FOR MEN: Guys How Are You Coping With The Demands Of This Season by Solofresh2: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2021
I give when I feel like
Nobody can put any pressure on me to give
If you ask and I don't give you,if I ask you don't give me too,if you feel like
I don't keep malice

(1) (Reply)

11 Years On Nairaland today / Learn To Approach Beautiful Women Anytime Or Anywhere / Man Stops Best Friend From Going On With Marriage Confesses To Sleeping Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.