Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) (1792 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by budaatum: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6791753/no-st/4#108814654

By the sweat of thy brow, Insha Allah.
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by budaatum: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Make this a thread and educate me please.
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2021
budaatum:
We could start with that one, I guess.

I read your diary and the magic in your words provokes thought in my mind. I can not express them however because of that barrier which I think is representative of some other barrier. Do know that buda may be wrong. Only you know your mind.

"Not be caged" means, express yourself. You are too able and knowledgeable not to.

Oh. I see. LOL... but which diary particularly? Because I don't write anything that is 'all that' in my diary. grin Just random, simple thoughts I have everyday. And I don't particularly share personal experiences. The only post I made that I think would be 'deep' would be the one where I was talking about happiness and kind acts and one happily married man I met. The rest are just like comments I make on other posts. And in my writing diary, I mostly share excerpts and quotes from books I'm reading. Also. Is it the WAY I write or it's WHAT I write? Because they are two different things.

Anyway, another one, oya. Which other barrier do you think there is?

The second bolded - I understand. I know I should not cage myself. smiley

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by budaatum: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh. I see. LOL... but which diary particularly?
I would have pointed them out if not for the diary barrier.

Magnoliaa:
Because I don't write anything that is 'all that' in my diary. grin Just random, simple thoughts I have everyday.
Your own unique individual "random, simple thought" in a way peculiar to you, that does to other minds, everyday.

Magnoliaa:
And I don't particularly share personal experiences.
You wrote a scifi piece, if I remember correctly. Personal experience, no?

Magnoliaa:
The only post I made that I think would be 'deep' would be the one where I was talking about happiness and kind acts and one happily married man I met. The rest are just like comments I make on other posts. And in my writing diary, I mostly share excerpts and quotes from books I'm reading. Also. Is it the WAY I write or it's WHAT I write? Because they are two different things.
The Way and the What that abounds in you.

Magnoliaa:
Anyway, another one, oya. Which other barrier do you think there is?
What buda thinks isn't important. What you "understand and know" is.

Magnoliaa:
The second bolded - I understand. I know I should not cage myself. smiley
Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
budaatum:

I would have pointed them out if not for the diary barrier.

I see. I'll consider your suggestion and see what I can do about the 'dairy barrier.'

Your own unique individual "random, simple thought" in a way peculiar to you, that does to other minds, everyday.

What is peculiar to me is also peculiar to other people(minds)??

You wrote a scifi piece, if I remember correctly. Personal experience, no?

Yeah. That is in my writing diary. And I have a few of such pieces in there. Sure, it is not a personal experience. Or are you insinuating it is, somehow?

The Way and the What that abounds in you.

Is plenty. grin

What buda thinks isn't important. What you "understand and know" is.

Toh. A ti gbo, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) by errigdee: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
KALA,DAJU,marerin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Flew Into Britain And Had Quins On The Nhs: Now She Want To Stay In Uk / Why Do People Take Advantage Of Nice People? / She Feels Guilty But Can't Put A Stop To It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.