Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria (19817 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Minjim: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Evil dominates the hood in Nigeria

In an approximate population of 300 million, less than 10% are honest.

Honesty in Nigeria is a taboo. So even the unity of honest people cannot elect good leaders.

Nigeria is presently creating fraudsters, ritualistic and criminals, and same people foresee Nigeria being a great nation someday.

Bro, if you do a honest feasibility study and forecast, You will arrive at the conclusion that “Nigeria will ONLY get worse”

The system as collapsed. Values and etiquettes has been buried.
Don't give up.

Who knew slavery could end when even the Bible told slaves to obey their masters?

But few good white men stood their ground, later many joined them until they became a force to be reckoned with.

It took a good leader with the support of other few good men to end slavery in the US. Even after that, Africans were still willing to sell their people illegally for gun powder. But when there was no market for it again, they had to succumb.

Be persistence, it may take a while, but good will surely overcome evil
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by tunary(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
I will I will I will, promise upon promise. Useless man
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Henon: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
What an idiot!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Idiat angry
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
What a big idiot
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Minjim:

Don't give up.

Who knew slavery could end when even the Bible told slaves to obey their masters?

But few good white men stood their ground, later many joined them until they became a force to be reckoned with.

It took a good leader with the support of other few good men to end slavery in the US. Even after that, Africans were still willing to sell their people illegally for gun powder. But when there was no market for it again, they had to succumb.

Be persistence, it may take a while, but good will surely overcome evil

Agree with you, but this can only materialize after an average of 100 years. Take a look at the Crip of people we bringing up? Check the beverage mentality of an 18 year old boy and girl. Those are future, who are already polluted. Years from now, we would be having ex yahoo boys and motor park touts as president and governors
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
undecided

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buhari is mad..
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by snowball11(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
A big shame to all those who cued up under the sun just to have voted this thing into power! undecided

What a colossal mistake of decision! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Henon: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
The gods cursed this zoo with this monumental failure.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Grandmeister(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Nigeria wud never descend this low ever again
Don't bet on it.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Irupetepete: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
buygala:
Just negodu sad
haha, buygala still dey nairaland?
Not as punctual and active like in 2016/17
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by countryman13: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/24/ill-deal-with-bandits-next-president-must-secure-nigeria-buhari/
Enough of all these your empty promises. just do whatever U want to do n get out of our way. law of diminishing return is working on u already
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Kanmi87: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Baba don talk naw oooo, so no hope of ending banditry during his regime
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by nesgeeek(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello! Anybody can compose what you briefed up there, it’s easy to do. But when you critically delve into issues, try to be constructive. Even the US did not defeat the Talibans in 13 years, so you should know what it means being in a war with unknowns.

I like when you criticize, and lay down better options and ways things can be done. Not just dishing out blames

And moreover, terrorism did not start with Buhari, it was already in full blown scale, and after taking office, he has been able to decimate them to great extent.

It’s better to applaud the little he has done before just dishing out hate inspired jargons
Go and read Buhari 2015 propaganda then u will understand what I'm saying. Buhari promise to stop terrorism within some month, he promise to create jobs for the youth, he told us he will be paying the sum #10,000 to our youth monthly, he promise to stop corruption, he promise is a better Nigeria etc. Now, he can't fulfill any of those promises he made and he is still busy bragging on how to end bandits, this are group of terrorist he haven't end in almost seven years. To me Buhari is a failure to we Nigerians, instead of going forward Buhari is busy dragging is backward. how many Nigerian population can boorst of good three square meal per day under Buhari regime? Any government who can't make the primary needs of its citizen a necessity is a failure. In search of a solution we found a problem.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Yus2020: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
I will from 2015 to 2023 what a useless man
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by GreyLaw(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Stop wailing and criticize constructively. Everybody is good at throwing out blames and faults

Y’all reason like terrorism is just a box that can be picked up and discarded. In the last 12 years, The NAF has been up to the task in their best of capabilities.

Even Russia, US and UK have still not defeated terrorist as of date. A war against unknowns is not easy to win, they don’t wear uniforms

Rubbish talk. Russia and UK don't will not tolerate terrorism in their countries. Nigeria faces less terrorist threat than the UK fades at home. Proper planning and execution of security plans is what stops bombs from going off in the US and UK everyday.

Know it and know peace when you accept that terrorism in Nigeria is tolerated and probably lying sponsored by the Nigerian government!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Stargurl20(f): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na today?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Tundex911: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
And you guys believe say na tru tru bubu be this

Smh
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Sikariyelwa: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
This is a remark of failure by this regime.what a shameful APC
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Merry Christmas to all our leader if na for our enemies satisfaction we for no Dey here

to my people in bondage, in prison , the innocent, the poor , the rich May God bless you to bless others because if that abacha loot was circulated things won’t have generated to this point.

I will say it again be your brothers keeper so your days may be long and so that he will not raise cutlass against you out of hunger
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
He is indirectly telling Nigerians that issue of Banditry will not be over for now.
May PDP succeed
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by goldmatrix(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
His failures and nepotism should be printed and studied at schools so other nations won't make any mistakes close to this..
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Minjim: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Agree with you, but this can only materialize after an average of 100 years. Take a look at the Crip of people we bringing up? Check the beverage mentality of an 18 year old boy and girl. Those are future, who are already polluted. Years from now, we would be having ex yahoo boys and motor park touts as president and governors
I can't help but agree with you.
What's bad is now good?
Parent pay for expo for their kids
I know a mother that bought an android phone for her son so he can do yahoo.
When the boy hit $100 this mother was so happy.
It seems really impossible, but if just one good person mistakenly rise to top. Such can make the difference.
I said mistakenly because the structure of our politics presently does not accommodate good people
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by EagleNest(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2021
He just wasted 6 years of Nigeria life causing divisions. Do anyone still listen to what he say?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Abdogood(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
He is a joker 2021
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by 2buffagain(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Buhari has been a vapid-minded puppet, highly dependent on the direction of his controllers. incapable of advanced forms of independent thought; unless such thoughts pertain to the welfare of cows...his first love and primary concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / I Will Faint If I See ₦1 Billion – Bala Ngilari / Lagos-Abidjan Highway Will Be Built With Concrete – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.