Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria (19793 Views)

Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023 / Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by backbone503(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
"This mahn!!!"
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by seyz91(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
He is not for sure
dedonfranco:
I don't think our president is normal.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by CSTRR: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

It’s democracy, it’s not done like that

You and I know the senate will frustrate that effort if he pushes for it.
This Senate will certainly not.

Buhari just need to call his lapdog to aso rock and give orders.

And then set an example himself.

Nobody in the NASS would be foolish enough not to follow the good example of their president, especially when he has publicly asked them to.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
This statement by B0K0HARI is by far the biggest JOKE OF THE YEAR! First of all, how can he deal with the FULANI TERRORISTS when he's the TERRORIST IN CHIEF? Let me remind him that a dog can NEVER bite its own tail!

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Donedeal1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Up to that extent,? You fall my hand, so it's up to the next President.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Mrpojj(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/24/ill-deal-with-bandits-next-president-must-secure-nigeria-buhari/
Buhari is not normal, it's an open secret, great effort is put by his managers to ensure he finishes this tenure, alot of info is kept from this man, Nigeria's reality is far from him
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
I’m surprised the vulture meat seller is not on this thread singing praise of his daddyPMB … maybe he’s busy barbecuing swine for his Xmas sales.

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by BigBashiru: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-a-man-given-so-much-who-gives-so-little-back

Just imagine! sad The progenitor of bandits/terrorists can never defeat terrorism.Insecurity can't solve Insecurity. Your sensational pattern of failures must be studied so that future generations can avoid it @ all cost.

the bandits and terrorists are coming from niger and mali etc and so long as there's terrorism in those countries, Nigeria can never be 100% safe.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
CSTRR:

This Senate will certainly not.

Buhari just need to call his lapdog to aso rock and give orders.

And then set an example himself.

Nobody in the NASS would be foolish enough not to follow the good example of their president, especially when he has publicly asked them to.

Are we talking about same Nigerian Senate?

Pay cut to fund the Military? Have you heard any of them move the motion internally that succeeded?

You talking about the 2nd most corrupt institution in Nigeria after the Judiciary.

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You not far from the truth. But it’s the nature of Nigerians. Every one points to the top, forgetting we as people get to the top. In a nutshell, Nigerians are not good people with average sane human mentality. Every Federal and State employee worships corruption, and we all blame the top.

Someone said if Jesus and Mohammed (SAW) were to rule Nigeria, the country will still be fvcked cos they will have to make do with same we Nigerians.

The idea of blaming the top as expired. We as people are not humans
I have read the comments on this thread and you are the only person making some sense, all the rest are just spewing hatred. They think just because you are president, you just give orders and things just get done just like that. I don't know if they don't know that there is protocol for everything when it comes to government and governance. Someone was mentioning The U.S and UK, as if those countries have fought insurgents/terrorists on their soil.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by abbey621(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
obanioluorun:
Buhari and his Men too small to take the whole Nigerians for granted and hostage, they should not allow people to choose Death to life, southern will go to war if the same stupidity and idiotic continue.

War from social media? Audio war grin grin grin. He has taken the entire Nigeria hostage for the past 6 years, I don't see it changing anytime soon....lol.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nihao: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
dedonfranco:
I don't think our president is normal.

The man cannot be normal. Lol Buhari Buhari Buhari.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Are we talking about same Nigerian Senate?

Pay cut to fund the Military? Have you heard any of them move the motion internally that succeeded?

You talking about the 2nd most corrupt institution in Nigeria after the Judiciary.

Why are you engaging that guy in an argument, when his mind is already made up. Imagine him calling someone probably old enough to be his father, a lap dog

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Indispensable85(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Oga just finish and go please

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
I will for the past 7 years. Colossal failure in all aspects.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by udemzeus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Failure
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by bergs2: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
This man talks like someone suffering from some mental problem
It's called dementia.

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Minjim: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You not far from the truth. But it’s the nature of Nigerians. Every one points to the top, forgetting we as people get to the top. In a nutshell, Nigerians are not good people with average sane human mentality. Every Federal and State employee worships corruption, and we all blame the top.

Someone said if Jesus and Mohammed (SAW) were to rule Nigeria, the country will still be fvcked cos they will have to make do with same we Nigerians.

The idea of blaming the top has expired. We as people are not humans

Admitted some Nigerians are scumbags and that's why we have terrible politicians.
But some Nigerians have distinguished themselves to be honest even when they are poor. Their examples abounds.

The leaders are more impactful in their actions than followers. Nigerians should start putting God fearing people in power
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by church123: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
IT IS FINISHED! This is how 8years of Democratic governance was wasted.
WHO DID THIS TO US?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Minjim:

Admitted some Nigerians are scumbags and that's why we have terrible politicians.
But some Nigerians have distinguished themselves to be honest even when they are poor. Their examples abounds.

The leaders are more impactful in their actions than followers. Nigerians should start putting God fearing people in power

Evil dominates the hood in Nigeria

In an approximate population of 300 million, less than 10% are honest.

Honesty in Nigeria is a taboo. So even the unity of honest people cannot elect good leaders.

Nigeria is presently creating fraudsters, ritualistic and criminals, and same people foresee Nigeria being a great nation someday.

Bro, if you do a honest feasibility study and forecast, You will arrive at the conclusion that “Nigeria will ONLY get worse”

The system as collapsed. Values and etiquettes has been buried.

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Kwinity(f): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
I trust the fact that youre the most useless and incompetent president in the history of both millitary and civilian govt. what a big failure u are to every Nigerian. RUBBISHHHHHH!
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by stanisbaratheon: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wtf
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Smile we just wake up
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Laggafin: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Karma is real.. the bandits they tot will islamize Nigeria and they kept quiet at begining has turned around to hunt dem instead.. who talk say God na Man?
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by BelovedofLord: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2021

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by ibechris(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
I don't have anything to say to this man.

His utterances have destroyed this country and more is still coming from him.

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Help2020: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by victorazy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
FarahAideed:

He can't be

So your telling me he has no brainbox? grin

Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Next president will jail your arsse
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by Cigarini: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lazy incompetent president.... u no deal with bandits for 6 years na now you want deal with them. The worst thing to happen to Nigeria is Buhari.
Re: Buhari: I’ll Deal With Bandits, Next President Must Secure Nigeria by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nice one interesting

BREAKING: More Crisis Looms In Reps As Chinda Occupies Minority Leader’s Seat / Igboho’s Trial: FG May Threaten Economic Sanctions Against Benin Republic / Lagos 2023: APC Committee Bar Abdul-Ahmed Mustapha From Primary Venue