Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings (32292 Views)

Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Predator99: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nobody has gotten the link yet...maybe we should wait till 3pm
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
I have gotten the link
Predator99:
Nobody has gotten the link yet...maybe we should wait till 3pm
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Predator99: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Check your mail guys
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Goz22: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Just got the link from jobberman
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Pleasant0778(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Am I the only one that haven't received any link from jobberman...please help s brother with pq ogunlanaoluwaseyi0778@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by irumanle(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Anyone with pq should help please ismailaibrahima94@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by GlorianaCO(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Anyone with the link should please share gloriaeruchi1@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Adunny07(f): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Someone said it's a one year contract stuff...how true is this?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
We dunno yet, let's just get past the test stage first.
Adunny07:
Someone said it's a one year contract stuff...how true is this?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Monique60: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
I am unable to my authenticate my details
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Maybe you tried logging in before 3. 50
Monique60:
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by toolluu: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Those questions hard small o

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Zurielgeraldine: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
So they have shortlisted? Any idea if they will send out another shortlist mail....

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
The time was a constraining factor to be honest. I wasn't expecting questions like that.
toolluu:
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Were u later able to take the test?

Monique60:
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by UltraSphinx(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
toolluu:
the time too small...
Especially for that logical reasoning part
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by UltraSphinx(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Monique60:
Has same issues too
I had to click on the link directly and enter my name in the same order as it is in the invitation mail from heirs
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Goz22: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Honestly it’s just wickedness , cos how can you allocate only 5 mins for 10 logical reasoning long questions. Before you even read it time has already gone.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
I didnt even finish at all, for real Jobberman should do better in terms of organising an assessment
Goz22:
Honestly it’s just wickedness , cos how can you allocate only 5 mins for 10 logical reasoning long questions. Before you even read it time has already gone.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by temmibae: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
The time was too small ah ah �
Na wa o
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by zuliakha(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Have done their test ..but the time allocated was too small for the questions
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hope u later took the test.

Monique60:
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Abdul2021: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Zurielgeraldine:
So they have shortlisted? Any idea if they will send out another shortlist mail....

Does anyone have any idea?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Monique60: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Yes, I was able to take the test. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
I couldn't take the test, I had problem with the webcam, tried to set it up but to no avail. Wetin b my fate like dis �
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by MARX77(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congrats in advance to those who took the test...I pray you all get selected for the job. For those who were not shortlisted, we go again...on to the next.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Impactech: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
MARX77:
Congrats in advance to those who took the test...I pray you all get selected for the job. For those who were not shortlisted, we go again...on to the next.

We move
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2022
haftob:

First mail(received Friday,31st December, 2021) and second mail (received Sunday, 2nd January, 2022)
I received the first but i didn't receive the second mail. I would have been expecting a mail from Jobberman but guess what? I just check my spam and realized i did received the assessment link from Jobberman, but it's too late. I receive 100's of mails from Jobberman so i hardly even check. I miss this because of unprofessionalism from their end and wonder what the work culture is like. Would have probably still missed it since the mail came around 2pm anyway. God knows best. We move.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by UltraSphinx(m): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I received the first but i didn't receive the second mail. I would have been expecting a mail from Jobberman but guess what? I just check my spam and realized i did received the assessment link from Jobberman, but it's too late. I receive 100's of mails from Jobberman so i hardly even check. I miss this because of unprofessionalism from their end and wonder what the work culture is like. Would have probably still missed it since the mail came around 2pm anyway. God knows best. We move.

But the invitation mail from heirs specifically told us to check the spam folder in case we do not see the test link in the inbox.
It's unfortunate that this had to happen

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Kakadinho247:
I couldn't take the test, I had problem with the webcam, tried to set it up but to no avail. Wetin b my fate like dis �

Had a similar experience. Both the chrome and explorer browser on my PC were not loading the authentication page. Ended up using my phone as against the instructions.

Seriously, it's upsetting that things like this happen and there's no one to talk to. The absence of live support in online tests is something that should definitely change. I for once, have had one too many tortuous experience.

I mean, tests in physical test centres encounter problems all the time. Isn't it delusional to think that it all suddenly goes away with online proctored tests?

That said, I honestly think u should have improvised like myself. Sorry for ur experience bro. How about sending them a mail?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by MARX77(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Breeez:

Had a similar experience. Both the chrome and explorer browser on my PC were not loading the authentication page. Ended up using my phone as against the instructions.

Seriously, it's upsetting that things like this happen and there's no one to talk to. The absence of live support in online tests is something that should definitely change. I for once, have had one too many tortuous experience.

I mean, tests in physical test centres encounter problems all the time. Isn't it delusional to think that it all suddenly goes away with online proctored tests?

That said, I honestly think u should have improvised like myself. Sorry for ur experience bro. How about sending them a mail?

Live support for online tests...wow...I never thought of this...its a great idea and if someone can design a solution for this...it would go a long way. However the inability of people to take these tests for one reason or the other be it system error or whatsoever is another way for these companies to screen people out.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2022
UltraSphinx:

But the invitation mail from heirs specifically told us to check the spam folder in case we do not see the test link in the inbox.
It's unfortunate that this had to happen
That's the point, I didn't receive that invitation mail but recieve the subsequent Jobberman mail. Like they are 3 mails in total. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I did not receive the "2nd" so how can i would i be expecting anything from Jobberman? Anyhow it's done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / 2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.