Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings (32294 Views)

Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2022
I regret not using my phone, and the thought came to me, just that I wanted to keep their instructions. I sent a mail to both Jobberman and heirs holdings while I was battling with the stuff. I never see any response.

Had a similar experience. Both the chrome and explorer browser on my PC were not loading the authentication page. Ended up using my phone as against the instructions.

Seriously, it's upsetting that things like this happen and there's no one to talk to. The absence of live support in online tests is something that should definitely change. I for once, have had one too many tortuous experience.

I mean, tests in physical test centres encounter problems all the time. Isn't it delusional to think that it all suddenly goes away with online proctored tests?

That said, I honestly think u should have improvised like myself. Sorry for ur experience bro. How about sending them a mail?
[/quote]
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Breeez:

Had a similar experience. Both the chrome and explorer browser on my PC were not loading the authentication page. Ended up using my phone as against the instructions.

Seriously, it's upsetting that things like this happen and there's no one to talk to. The absence of live support in online tests is something that should definitely change. I for once, have had one too many tortuous experience.

I mean, tests in physical test centres encounter problems all the time. Isn't it delusional to think that it all suddenly goes away with online proctored tests?

That said, I honestly think u should have improvised like myself. Sorry for ur experience bro. How about sending them a mail?
Breeez:

I sent both Jobberman and heirs holdings a mail about my difficulty settings up the webcam after I have followed the instructions from the help video. Nothing yet from their side
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by UltraSphinx(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Idrismusty97:
That's the point, I didn't receive that invitation mail but recieve the subsequent Jobberman mail. Like they are 3 mails in total. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I did not receive the "2nd" so how can i would i be expecting anything from Jobberman? Anyhow it's done.
Oh!
That's bad
I'm sorry

You should still try to contact their helpline anyway?
"For all its worth"
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2022
UltraSphinx:

Oh!
That's bad
I'm sorry

"For all its worth"
I have lost interest in them, they are not the only ones with jobs. We moved.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by dan2345: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
How much is the pay ?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by babsy01(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Alhamdulillahi I successfully completed my online assessment test wish us all the best
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Teamoptimal: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
I just started following this thread recently, I also took the test but I was only able to answer 40 out of the 50 questions. Best of luck to all of us
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Teamoptimal:
I just started following this thread recently, I also took the test but I was only able to answer 40 out of the 50 questions. Best of luck to all of us
Please what's the test about? Would be taking it tomorrow.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
UltraSphinx:

Oh!
That's bad
I'm sorry

"For all its worth"
Did this, they didn't reply but i just received another assessment link from Jobberman for tomorrow. Guess they reschedule. What's the cognitive test about please?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Success to those of you that have written the test. Please what is the cognitive test all about or what to expect? Thank you

Cc: MARX77 Breeez haftob Monique60 zuliakha itzdharmie Goz22 toolluu UltraSphinx
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by haftob(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Success to those of you that have written the test. Please what is the cognitive test all about or what to expect? Thank you

Cc: MARX77 Breeez haftob Monique60 zuliakha itzdharmie Goz22 toolluu UltraSphinx

The test is in 4 parts: logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English proficiency, and analytical thinking.
Total of 50 questions in 35 mins
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
haftob:

The test is in 4 parts: logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English proficiency, and analytical thinking.
Total of 50 questions in 35 mins
35mins Wow! Thanks for the heads-up anyway.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Did this, they didn't reply but i just received another assessment link from Jobberman for tomorrow. Guess they reschedule. What's the cognitive test about please?

Wow! Congratulations I'm happy for u. The test comes in four parts namely: quantitative, logical, English proficiency and analytical. Comprising of 10, 10, 15, and 15 questions respectively. Total questions 50. Total time alloted 35 minutes.

Follow this link for a prep test to get basic idea of what it looks like:

https://testseries.edugorilla.com/tests/167/amcat#unlockTest

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Breeez:

Wow! Congratulations I'm happy for u. The test comes in four parts namely: quantitative, logical, English proficiency and analytical. Comprising of 10, 10, 15, and 15 questions respectively. Total questions 50. Total time alloted 35 minutes.

Follow this link for a prep test to get basic idea of what it looks like:

https://testseries.edugorilla.com/tests/167/amcat#unlockTest

Best of luck!
Thank you very much smiley.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by UltraSphinx(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Idrismusty97:

I'll advice you to drill yourself well with logical reasoning questions.
You might get just 5mins to answer 10 questions in that part

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wow! I just saw the link for tomorrow. God be Praised.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kakadinho247:
Did you send complaints to their mail too or are they just sending everyone the mail again? grin Whatever the case sha let's put in our best.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
UltraSphinx:

I'll advice you to drill yourself well with logical reasoning questions.
You might get just 5mins to answer 10 questions in that part
5mins! Na war? shocked guess i won't be sleeping this night. Thanks immensely for your inputs.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kakadinho247:

Congratulations bro and best of luck!
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Idrismusty97 post=109112004] Did you send complaints to their mail too or are they just sending everyone the mail again? grin Whatever the case sha let's put in our best.
I sent them a complaint to their email because I couldn't write the previous one

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Breeez:

Congratulations bro and best of luck!
Thanks bruv
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Abdul2021: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kakadinho247:

Thanks bruv

Has anyone received recently the second mail from Heirs?

I only received the first mail on the 31st of December.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abdul2021:

Has anyone received recently the second mail from Heirs?

I only received the first mail on the 31st of December.
They sent a mail on the 2nd of January for a test that took place on Monday. They sent again today for a rescheduled test, for those that couldn't take the first one
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Teamoptimal: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Please what's the test about? Would be taking it tomorrow.

Basically mine was on logical reasoning, more of simple and compound interest, your knowledge of how to calculate 360° degree round a clock stuff and some other stuffs. Your's might be different thou

...... And remember to use a laptop because the webcam will be capturing your face through out the exercise. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Abdul2021: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kakadinho247:

They sent a mail on the 2nd of January for a test that took place on Monday. They sent again today for a rescheduled test, for those that couldn't take the first one

Thanks for the info.

So... Basically the emails they sent after 2nd of January are for those that couldn''t do their test or had issues doing their test on the 3rd of January.

Please am I correct?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Senudi96(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Teamoptimal:

Basically mine was on logical reasoning, more of simple and compound interest, your knowledge of how to calculate 360° degree round a clock stuff and some other stuffs. Your's might be different thou

...... And remember to use a laptop because the webcam will be capturing your face through out the exercise. Best of luck

What about if someone uses a phone, won't the front camera capture the person's face too? Just asking.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Teamoptimal: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Senudi96:

What about if someone uses a phone, won't the front camera capture the person's face too? Just asking.

I'm not sure about that, but to be on the safer side use a laptop...
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Abdul2021:

Thanks for the info.

So... Basically the emails they sent after 2nd of January are for those that couldn''t do their test or had issues doing their test on the 3rd of January.

Please am I correct?
Yeahh

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by GoldenDee: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2022
For recently conducted study material on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning, quantitative reasoning,

Senda mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Teamoptimal:

Thanks for your input. Saw a lot of interest questions and the logical question was entire the clock stuff. But the time was too small. I used a laptop as per your advice, was logged out twice but when i logged back in i started right where i stopped with the time too. Couldn't finished in most section. Wish they would have told us our scores so we know our faith cry.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Thanks for your input. Saw a lot of interest questions and the logical question was entire the clock stuff. But the time was too small. I used a laptop as per your advice, was logged out twice but when i logged back in i started right where i stopped with the time too. Couldn't finished in most section. Wish they would have told us our scores so we know our faith cry.

Keep calm bro. The time was short for everybody.

But why were u logged out twice?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
I just finished mine, Thank God o, hoping for the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / 2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.