Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings (32290 Views)

Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Breeez:

Keep calm bro. The time was short for everybody.

But why were u logged out twice?
Used a laptop and connected through USB tethering (That's my phone cord). Maybe the cord shaked or something. The second time i had to switch on and off the internet, the laptop screen immediately log off. But each time i log back in even if i was in the 3rd section and say question 5 i start exactly at that point with the same time it was logged off. I think i am good since all the attempted questions even from previous sections have already been registered. We hoped for the best.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kakadinho247:
I just finished mine, Thank God o, hoping for the best.
Did you still use your phone? Had to use my laptop because of the webcam thing. A photo was taken of me via my webcam before i start, is it the same with phone?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Did you still use your phone? Had to use my laptop because of the webcam thing. A photo was taken of me via my webcam before i start, is it the same with phone?
I never intended to use a phone, I used a laptop. A picture was taken before I started
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kakadinho247:

I never intended to use a phone, I used a laptop. A picture was taken before I started
Oh sorry, in your previous posts when you had issues logging in you said you regretted using a laptop. Thought you finally settle for phone.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Oh sorry, in your previous posts when you had issues logging in you said you regretted using a laptop. Thought you finally settle for phone.
Okayy, not at all

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Hi everyone, is there anyone who has gotten a feedback, a friend of mine got a mail for the next segment, please who else has gotten? Thanks
Kakadinho247:

Okayy, not at all
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kakadinho247: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2022
itzdharmie:
Hi everyone, is there anyone who has gotten a feedback, a friend of mine got a mail for the next segment, please who else has gotten? Thanks
Next segment like another test?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Trojan8(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
itzdharmie:

Nothing yet, heard about two people that have gotten this mail for next segment but I still haven't seen it.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
itzdharmie:
According to the first mail we received they are only two segments, Assessment and Interview. Congratulations to your friend if he got to the interview stage. They also said they will reach out within 5 days after the assessment.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by itzdharmie: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Even if we dont make it to the interview, I hope they communicate with us rather than keeping us waiting.
Idrismusty97:
According to the first mail we received they are only two segments, Assessment and Interview. Congratulations to your friend if he got to the interview stage. They also said they will reach out within 5 days after the assessment.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by NapoleonHill: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
itzdharmie:
Even if we dont make it to the interview, I hope they communicate with us rather than keeping us waiting.

Don't keep yourself waiting. The instructions was clear, "We will get in touch with the successful candidates within five days of completing the test." If after 5 days you don't get contacted, just move on. Sending you a rejection mail is a mere icing on the cake.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
itzdharmie:
If thousands of people applied I don't think they can send everyone rejection mail. If after 5 working days after taking the assessment they didn't contact you just assume the worst.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by UltraSphinx(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
itzdharmie:

If anyone on this thread gets invited for the next stage btwn now and Tuesday. PS kindly inform the house.
I no really fancy all these "my friend said.."
I know for sure that some of us on this thread will pass through and give Ur concrete proof
cheesy
No be so we dull reach na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
UltraSphinx:

If anyone on this thread gets invited for the next stage btwn now and Tuesday. PS kindly inform the house.
I know for sure that some of us on this thread will pass through and give Ur concrete proof
cheesy
Asin as we plenty reach like this dem no go shortlist anybody from here? No nau grin.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
itzdharmie:

Ur friend is likely lying, unless u have actually seen proof to this effect.

I mean, some people just wrote their tests yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Bimpe96: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Good morning everyone.
Please has anyone gotten a feedback from Heir?
Thank you very much
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Teamoptimal: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2022
Bimpe96:
Good morning everyone.
Please has anyone gotten a feedback from Heir?
Thank you very much
Nothing from here

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Abdul2021: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2022
Breeez:

Ur friend is likely lying, unless u have actually seen proof to this effect.

I mean, some people just wrote their tests yesterday.

I still haven't written any test. I don't even know the criteria they used in selecting those that would write the test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Abdul2021:

I still haven't written any test. I don't even know the criteria they used in selecting those that would write the test.

A friend of mine didn't write as well. And she graduated with same class of degree as me. Same course. Only that she graduated 2017 and I, 2018.

I pray there would be a second batch. Hopefully u will all be reached out to.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Breeez:

A friend of mine didn't write as well. And she graduated with same class of degree as me. Same course. Only that she graduated 2017 and I, 2018.

I am earnestly praying there would be a second batch. Hopefully u will all be reached out to.
They probably skipped some people (Only me i know of) for the second mail here. https://www.nairaland.com/6909125/graduate-trainee-programme-heirs-holdings#109036258
If i didn't come on nairaland i wouldn't be expecting an important mail from Jobberman as i receive countless everyday that even goes to spam. They should check for mails from Jobberman and try reaching out to the HR for rescheduling if possible. If they didn't receive the mail then they probably weren't shortlisted.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Idrismusty97:
They probably skipped some people (Only me i know of) for the second mail here. https://www.nairaland.com/6909125/graduate-trainee-programme-heirs-holdings#109036258
If i didn't come on nairaland i wouldn't be expecting an important mail from Jobberman as i receive countless everyday that even goes to spam. They should check for mails from Jobberman and try reaching out to the HR for rescheduling if possible. If they didn't receive the mail then they probably weren't shortlisted.

She didn't get any mail from Jobberman as well.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Breeez:

She didn't get any mail from Jobberman as well.
Oh sorry she wasn't shortlisted then.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
UltraSphinx:

cheesy

Check ur mail guys. I just got a mail from Heirs.

Best of luck to all of us.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Breeez:

please do you have any idea how the assessment center is going to be like?! Cos I have never seen something like this before. Why 8 days?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by dannypaul(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Breeez:

Would you be kind to drop a screenshot
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by haftob(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ocon:
please do you have any idea how the assessment center is going to be like?! Cos I have never seen something like this before. Why 8 days?
Jobberman will send a mail and tell u ur own date.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
haftob:

Jobberman will send a mail and tell u ur own date.
ohh... Better

Na me no understand the mail

Thank you
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
dannypaul:

Would you be kind to drop a screenshot

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by dannypaul(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Ocon post=109195242][/quote]

Congratulations, grace to finish well

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Trojan8(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
I got the mail too. Let's see how it goes
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations to those of you that made it to the single stage. Some of us wrote the exam late so i will advice we still be on the lookout for a mail. If after next week no mail then we moved.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Monique60: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Are we suppose to choose a date from the dates to do our assessment or we are just going to be the assessment for straight 8 days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / 2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.