Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings (32291 Views)

Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by fentiiB: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please have they sent offer letter? I just received an email for documentation, did anyone receive same recently? Please help with update. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by yesidelol: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
I also got a mail for documentation this evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by fentiiB: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
yesidelol:
I also got a mail for documentation this evening.

It’s quite surprising. Do you know what stage others are in?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ifezzzzzz: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Have y'all resumed work?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Emmyberekz1: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
they sent me a mail for medicals and resumption on the 9th of this month

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Adeebusuyii: 5:34am On Mar 05, 2022
Same with me
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Adeebusuyii: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2022
@Emmyberekz1, please WhatsApp this number 0808 282 8182. Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Phi001(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2022
You people should give us an idea of the pay range.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2022
fentiiB:
Please have they sent offer letter? I just received an email for documentation, did anyone receive same recently? Please help with update. Thanks a bunch
What's the content of the email please?!

Can you share screenshot?!
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Emmyberekz1:
they sent me a mail for medicals and resumption on the 9th of this month
When did you get this please?! Was it the last one they shared like 2-3 weeks ago or you got this today?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by peppers256: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello guys

Please those that got the mail, where are we supposed to carry out the covid test, and has anyone gotten another email from heirs regarding the offer letter
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by fentiiB: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ocon:
What's the content of the email please?!

Can you share screenshot?!

It’s the same google form they sent some weeks ago. They sent mine on Thursday and on Friday I received a call and email to go for medical screening.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Macalezander: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Still hoping they send to me .. fingers crossed
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Macalezander:
Still hoping they send to me .. fingers crossed
They sent me document form since Feb 10 and no medical mail

It is well sad

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Macalezander: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Ocon:

It is well sad
Your own better na
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ocon what document form did they send to you? I think you should message jobberman, they might forget.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ovojenny:
Ocon what document form did they send to you? I think you should message jobberman, they might forget.
nysc, degree and the likes

Have you gotten an offer?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Yeah I have, done medicals and all that. I will advise you call or email jobberman because some guys were called just few days back, even after we thought that was all.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Debbborah: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Ocon:

It is well sad
They also sent me a mail for documentation on Feb 10th but didn't send the medicals mail to me. Then last Thursday, March 3rd they sent the same documentation mail, I tried to fill it but it said I had already responded. I sent them a mail telling them this , on Friday morning they sent me a mail saying that they've removed the restriction on the form and that I should fill it again which I did. Later in the day, I got a call congratulating me and informing me about the medicals for that day or the next day. I think they had some issues and that's y they didn't get back to u, as long as u got the documentation mail, send them a mail or call them to find out what's going on. Its not too late.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Emmyberekz1: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2022
How fa with the Covid test
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by MStar09: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ojonyestephen:
I received the first and second mail but didn't receive the third ooooo

You received mails?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Debbborah:

They also sent me a mail for documentation on Feb 10th but didn't send the medicals mail to me. Then last Thursday, March 3rd they sent the same documentation mail, I tried to fill it but it said I had already responded. I sent them a mail telling them this , on Friday morning they sent me a mail saying that they've removed the restriction on the form and that I should fill it again which I did. Later in the day, I got a call congratulating me and informing me about the medicals for that day or the next day. I think they had some issues and that's y they didn't get back to u, as long as u got the documentation mail, send them a mail or call them to find out what's going on. Its not too late.
Thank you,

I sent a mail to heirs career but I only got an automatic response. Jobberman recruitment assistant didn't reply me.

Guess it was not meant to be...

Congratulations on your resumption people
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations on your resumption guys
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Phi001(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Heirs sent me 'unfortunately' email this evening. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Engineerito: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Phi001:
Heirs sent me 'unfortunately' email this evening. cheesy
Same here
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Sakasadiq: 6:24am On May 23, 2022
Any info about the recruitment?
Ojonyestephen:
I received the first and second mail but didn't receive the third ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / 2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.