Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. (5799 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Bundle002(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Drop ur bank details

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Karleb(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Luizkid(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bros take the poison alone and leave that poor girl. Looking for a cheap way to run away from his responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by xperiencelove(m): 4:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Can I have your phone number? I want to have some discussion with you.
Easylion3569:
There are so many coment that contributed to why i did not abort the baby, i won't forget one of your comment mr chatinent, thanks, but right now, We dont want to suffer again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Hello Nairalanders, please lalasticlala, help me to direct them to my formal thread. Thanks..

nairalanders was the reason i did not abort the pregnancy, but what i did is even killing me more.. I'm still a young man of about 25yrs, please what ever advice you still have for me, say it..

so, to avoid the shame of allowing my friends, mum, dad and my siblings to find out i have gotten a girl pregnant, i had to take her with me to where i'm schooling, i'm in HND 2.. Without her people or friends knowing, and they have been looking for her..

we have been suffering, because the money they always send for me is not enough, i have suffered alot since october till now, i just finish my hnd final exam, and my people are expecting me to come home for xmanx, but i cant leave her alone there, and right now we are starving.

i don't kno what else to do, right now, we are both planing to take poison and die together, its tool late to tell my people.

if you dont hear from me again, drop your RIP..

lalasticlala
RIP
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Kissiemu(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2021
This one no well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Wicked Evil soul! When you Open your Eyes in Hell , you will understand who has been off!
The last time I discussed with 1Sharon, she explained to me that she doesn't worship God and she even told a lot of horrible lies about God. Don't you know that there are demons in the world? She might be one of those demons. Don't argue with her, just leave her alone. The kingdom of darkness will continue to be pained because victory forever belongs to God alone.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by frozen70(f): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Easylion3569:
Hello Nairalanders, please lalasticlala, help me to direct them to my formal thread. Thanks..

nairalanders was the reason i did not abort the pregnancy, but what i did is even killing me more.. I'm still a young man of about 25yrs, please what ever advice you still have for me, say it..

so, to avoid the shame of allowing my friends, mum, dad and my siblings to find out i have gotten a girl pregnant, i had to take her with me to where i'm schooling, i'm in HND 2.. Without her people or friends knowing, and they have been looking for her..

we have been suffering, because the money they always send for me is not enough, i have suffered alot since october till now, i just finish my hnd final exam, and my people are expecting me to come home for xmanx, but i cant leave her alone there, and right now we are starving.

i don't kno what else to do, right now, we are both planing to take poison and die together, its tool late to tell my people.

if you dont hear from me again, drop your RIP..

lalasticlala

What can kind of Shane are you avoiding that you will not inform your parents about the girl you pregnanted

What kind of risk are you taking keeping her with pregnancy with out her family knowing about it

So when both of you takes poison and dies with the innocent child the news and shame will be happening after your death

We must take responsibilities of any action we adult takes

It seems the is the one advicing you or you are so soft that you decide to swim in an ocean without a life jacket

Anyway as you plan to hide the pregnancy, make more plans to hide the baby away from you both families
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rosement:

The last time I discussed with 1Sharon, she explained to me that she doesn't worship God and she even told a lot of horrible lies about God. Don't you know that there are demons in the world? She might be one of those demons. Don't argue with her, just leave her alone. The kingdom of darkness will continue to be pained because victory forever belongs to God alone.

Analice how far?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by MufasaLion: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bluezy13:

I am a strong advocate of abortion.
Unwanted babies constitute economical, social, visual and unwarranted nuisances to the society and yet the "God is watching"

Bless you, man!!!!!!

So many kids are littered on the street because of "God is watching," "Children are blessings from God" etc.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin
1Sharon:

Analice how far?
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Gee64: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oh boy! Think differently. It's a joy you are able to father a child and destiny has given you a true love who is ready to suffer with you.
Instead of you counting your luck you are there being afraid of ridicule. You nor get sense Oh!
Save yourself the trouble and go confide in your Mom and everything will be alright. Some people would pay millions to have a baby and you that is expecting it wants to die?
Don't be chicken-hearted. Don't ever kill yourself oh and leave your parents in pain!
Easylion3569:
I'm not begging anyone for money, i dont even need it.. Only god knows why he created me like this, i have been going through alot, i'm crying right now. i destroy my self with my hand, i'm tired,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Rosement:
grin
grin

You're laughing because you know it's you undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by erinatso: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2021
enny234:
Mr man, 3months pregnancy is 12 weeks
It is not too late to terminate the pregnancy with drugs
Is ur brain painging u? or u av issue wit ur brain?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

You're laughing because you know it's you undecided
You are entitled to your own assumptions.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rosement:

You are entitled to your own assumptions.

Your answer is very telling Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

Your answer is very telling Thanks
Believe whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Even if you commit suicide, you will still come back again to carry that cross... death is not the end. Apart from the fact that ur deaths will cause your loved ones pain, both of you will not go to hell, ur spirits will remain here in Nigeria... flying upandan from Okokomaiko to Obalende...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rosement:

Believe whatever makes you sleep well at night.

How is Shiloh? It's your 12th year there any luck yet?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
erinatso:
Is ur brain painging u? or u av issue wit ur brain?

Maybe when the baby is born her can bring it to your doorstep.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

How is Shiloh? It's your 12th year there any luck yet?
Thanks friend, thanks for reminding me. I think I have to attend Shiloh this year to share my testiomy. Do you mind coming with me?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rosement:

Thanks friend, thanks for reminding me. I think I have to attend Shiloh this year to share my testiomy. Do you mind coming with me?

It took an unbeliever to remind you? Yeye.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

It took an unbeliever to remind you? Yeye.
God can use any medium to speak to us.

My song of the year
He is a miracle working God,
He’s a miracle working God.
He’s the alpha and the omega
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rosement:

God can use any medium to speak to us.

My song of the year

If that is the case, what is the point of being a Christian? Ode.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

If that is the case, what is the point of being a Christian? Ode.
Is the song paining you? I am no longer bothered by your insults. Now, I know who you are, I know you took that trait from your idols.

As a Christian, I will continue to be victorious, I will continue to rejoice in the Lord and sing:
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rosement:

Is the song paining you? I am no longer bothered by your insults. Now, I know who you are, I know you took that trait from your idols.

As a Christian, I will continue to be victorious, I will continue to rejoice in the Lord and sing:

Oh so you can dish insults out but can't take it in?
Classic christian hypocrite. Be gone bitch.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

Oh so you can dish insults out but can't take it in?
Classic christian hypocrite. Be gone bitch.
I know you took the trait of lying from your idols also. Let me refresh your memories. I did not even insult you, I only stated the obvious because through your words, I was able to discover who you are.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rosement:

I know you took the trait of lying from your idols also. Let me refresh your memories. I did not even insult you, I only stated the obvious because through your words, I was able to discover who you are.

Oh you now take an insult against your god personally? Are you the holy spirit?

And the christard came after YOU got condenscending. I don't insult people out of nowhere.

Now bitch move.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Rosement(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

Oh you now take an insult against your god personally? Are you the holy spirit?

And the christard came after YOU got condenscending. I don't insult people out of nowhere.

Now bitch move.
How can you say you didn't insult me? Anyway, I am not surprised that you are lying, keep showcasing your idol's trait.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please HELP! I Cum Without Touching Myself +18 / Any Advice For This 'pregnant' Girl? / Light Skin Guy Vs Dark Skin Guy, Which Do You Prefer Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.