Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. (5975 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by infogenius(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Op
Let her go home while at the same time u do same

Face the music now you will always come out stronger instead of living timidly with her, suffering and contemplating suicide.

Challenges are part of life and when they come we learn from it and get wiser

Always choose the right path irrespective of the circumstances that encompasses you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Mvena(f): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Gadafii: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
There is no time you are not going to bring shame to your parents uncle's and friends, after you have drank poison, taking three souls.

Better call your marle and tell her everything and don't be an ijiot, what' have you done that's new under the sun, na today Dem don dey give person bele no, the girl sef mumu, to have allowed you to take her away from her family, for over three months,

Only God knows how devasted they would have been since then, thinking their baby girl is dead or kidnaped, meanwhile na u go hide her because u don't want to spoil ur papa name.

Pick your phone now and call your Mommy, she no fit kill you or throw u away, wetin don sup don sup, we move on

Get the girl's mom too, let your mama intercede on your behalf, because if na me be the girl elder bro, if I no comot two of your front teeth, I don fuckkk up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hypocrital pro lifers.

They only care about the baby before it's born.
Once the baby is born, they're nowhere to be found.

OP, doesn't your GF have anything going for herself?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by AutoChick4U(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:
I'm not begging anyone for money, i dont even need it.. Only god knows why he created me like this, i have been going through alot, i'm crying right now. i destroy my self with my hand, i'm tired,
mr man kindly let both families know. You'll lose in d end If u continue keeping her, trust me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:
I'm not begging anyone for money, i dont even need it.. Only god knows why he created me like this, i have been going through alot, i'm crying right now. i destroy my self with my hand, i'm tired,

How far along is the pregnancy? Abortion is still possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by BlackyOne: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:
Hello Nairalanders, please lalasticlala, help me to direct them to my formal thread. Thanks..

nairalanders was the reason i did not abort the pregnancy, but what i did is even killing me more.. I'm still a young man of about 25yrs, please what ever advice you still have for me, say it..

so, to avoid the shame of allowing my friends, mum, dad and my siblings to find out i have gotten a girl pregnant, i had to take her with me to where i'm schooling, i'm in HND 2.. Without her people or friends knowing, and they have been looking for her..

we have been suffering, because the money they always send for me is not enough, i have suffered alot since october till now, i just finish my hnd final exam, and my people are expecting me to come home for xmanx, but i cant leave her alone there, and right now we are starving.

i don't kno what else to do, right now, we are both planing to take poison and die together, its tool late to tell my people.

if you dont hear from me again, drop your RIP..

lalasticlala

It's not easy going through what you're going through now, but to think the solution is suicide means you're stupid and a coward...

Don't give up... Accept the blame, shame, adjust and then move on with life no matter how difficult that is!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by olayinkarotex(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Suicide isn't the best option brother.Tell your parents their complain will just last for the moment
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by arthurwillia(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Easylion3569:
Hello Nairalanders, please lalasticlala, help me to direct them to my formal thread. Thanks..

nairalanders was the reason i did not abort the pregnancy, but what i did is even killing me more.. I'm still a young man of about 25yrs, please what ever advice you still have for me, say it..

so, to avoid the shame of allowing my friends, mum, dad and my siblings to find out i have gotten a girl pregnant, i had to take her with me to where i'm schooling, i'm in HND 2.. Without her people or friends knowing, and they have been looking for her..

we have been suffering, because the money they always send for me is not enough, i have suffered alot since october till now, i just finish my hnd final exam, and my people are expecting me to come home for xmanx, but i cant leave her alone there, and right now we are starving.

i don't kno what else to do, right now, we are both planing to take poison and die together, its tool late to tell my people.

lalasticlala

Mehn I don’t know what will make you not abort the pregnancy.
Rip

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Righteousness2(m): 1:57am On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
enny234:
Mr man, 3months pregnancy is 12 weeks
It is not too late to terminate the pregnancy with drugs
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Righteousness2(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
1Sharon:

How far along is the pregnancy? Abortion is still possible.
[/s]
Wicked and Evil Hearts, if this young man kills that baby, the Blood will be on your Head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 2:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Wicked and Evil Hearts, if this young man kills that baby, the Blood will be on your Head

Fuсk off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Righteousness2(m): 2:02am On Dec 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Fuсk off.

Wicked Evil soul! When you Open your Eyes in Hell , you will understand who has been off!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by 1Sharon(f): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Wicked Evil soul! When you Open your Eyes in Hell , you will understand who has been off!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Which of your parents are you more closer to? call the person and explain your current condition to, that'll surely sort the rest out....do this immediately
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Ishilove: 3:09am On Dec 25, 2021
Poor baby. It has a coward for a father

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by dontrulee: 3:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Easylion3569:

Sorry ehn, next time you'll think very well before getting a girl pregnant. Wish you the best
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by ufotty2001: 4:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Me that is looking for a girl to pregnant and someone else is here want to abort... this life no balance..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 25, 2021
studio14:
Onye iberibe, so you were not ashamed knacking but ashamed your friends will tease you for getting someone child pregnant? Mpama. Don't you ever try to give that girl poison
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nairaland no go kill me... grin grin
Characters too Plenty!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by evil1: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Easylion3569:
If i have told my parents like you people suggested at the earlier stage, it would have been better, but it is now three months..

If you know you intend keeping it, tell them. They won't kill you. Highest they will be upset and take responsibility for you until you get a job except you relax on that their money.

There is nothing you can hide under the sun as one day, the truth will surely come out. Its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by vincentus16: 5:39am On Dec 25, 2021
chai! what a difficult moment. but u shouldn't have dived in raw na. u should have used condom

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by abeniagbon(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Easylion3569:

lalasticlala

Madman.. cut that your dick first see how painful it is before thinking of death.... The only mistake you ever did is bring her to your school to stay... You should have let her be in herparent house, thenyouclaim responsible for the pregnancy herparent will take part of it andall not late yet send her to go to her parents while you go to yours... On getting home try and tell your dad about it. He can't kill you,

Jokingly say dad you will having a grandson son son... How wlyou feel if you meet him No one will feel bad for having a grandson

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by AuroraB(f): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Savedday:
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Don't mind the mumu boy. He just fell into her trap. They have no ambition but to mature and marry while ruining a young man's life. She don take her own spoil OP own while forming a victim undecided
The girl wey go try that with my son(s) will regret it big angry
Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Daniel058(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Easylion3569:

lalasticlala
oh Boy,it's like you want village people plan happen as Dem plan am , chai!! Normally your Mom go dey happy say e Don get grandpikin ...

Talk to someone that will epp u communicate to your parent, don't let village people win you oo !! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Edolor(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Some of you people here are not human, a word of encouragement, sometimes can go along way in keeping some people going, rather some of you, will rather shame the people, that are already contemplating death, please we should be a bit humane in our approach.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by eddykaka(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Myzubby:
bury your ego swallow the pride and tell your parents . You will never know how they might treat you. Yes they will not be happy with you but you are still their child it is a priviledge. I pray your wife delivers safely. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HELP YOU . AMEN
bros, you don already marry two of them... father pope grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by TheRollingStone: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2021
You are already 25 years old but yet scared as a teenage boy. Alaye level up, I see you as one of those people wey put hope for Naija school. Guy enter street, find update make you hustle your way out, grace fit dey your side you done get enough motivation already

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by lereinter(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Will they kill you if you tell your parents that you got her pregnant

No

Even your mum go dey happy

You might be in trouble for eloping with the girl, at this stage her health is paramount it's better you message her parents

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by madampresident(f): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Mr. Man talk to your people about the pregnancy, your dad especially. A man getting a woman pregnant is the most natural thing on earth. This is the truth the elders will never tell you.

A little story to motivate you...

A friend's brother got a girl pregnant and was worried his father would be disappointed. Guess what? His father congratulated him when he informed him of the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Marry her na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Ibcurious(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Hmm, I have to say this in order to save people are intended to give money to bigger on Internet. I met one girl online last month asking for money with pity chats/ lies but still the same person I had met about 5 years ago still come online asking for money with different picture but the same face but I was a bit confused because I don't know maybe she was a girl or a guy was using girl's picture to get money from people. I don't help people on Internet except needy people around me which I know that they seriously need help. May God deliver Nigerians with our behaviour.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by babavik: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
switosman:
what sort of lily lever men we have around these days. this is just the beginning of the meaning of life and you are considering opting out. Boy man up and arise to your responsibility that you took on by yourself. Nobody forced you, you live by the choices you make. Go out there and make money, take care of the woman and her coming baby like you were taken care till you come of age.
"MOTIGBESIONAL SPOKER" grin grin grin
Awon werey
(I need that Beyonce's cheering meme to augment this post Please)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hard Lessons I Got From A Friend's Messy Break Up. / How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex / What's Your Ideal Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.