Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards (2193 Views)

Mods Please Help Me Out Here / Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by advocatejare(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
@advocate jare No wonder the koran was such a poorly preserved book.

Allah is such a useless god.

[img]https://images./349Q3xX19vBgLmTZmrx6oE.jpg[/img]

Yes. The present day Quran was written in 1924

2 Likes

Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AllahIsSatan: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2022
They actually threw many Korans into the Nile River when they published that 1924 koran.

[img]https://images./2QwFsRj1PLWYYfPLUr7luj.jpg[/img]

advocatejare:

Yes. The present day Quran was written in 1924
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by zoer(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

So it becomes quite clear that the ways in which the Children of Israel tampered with the Tawraat and Injeel include the following:

Changing
Omitting
Adding things and attributing to Allaah words that He did not say
Misinterpreting the words of Allaah.

When Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent, the original Tawraat and Injeel had already been altered and distorted. Allaah revealed the Qur’aan to His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and guaranteed that He Himself would preserve it, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily We: it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e., the Qur’aan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).” [al-Hijr 15:9]

This distinguishing feature was not found in any Book before the Qur’aan. From the time of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) until the present (more than fourteen hundred years) the Qur’aan has stayed the same, and not a single letter of it has been changed, as ancient manuscripts and the hearts of generation after generation of people who have memorized the entire text and earned the title of “haafiz” bear witness. We ask Allaah to guide us to the true and straight path.

@AntiChristian I only asked if the Quran said the injeel and Torah were tampered with and lost? If the Quran is your life and guild be truthful and honest and tell if what you wrote is true according to your holy book and quote the verse in the Quran.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by advocatejare(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
They actually threw many Korans into the Nile River when they published that 1924 koran.

[img]https://images./2QwFsRj1PLWYYfPLUr7luj.jpg[/img]

That’s why Antichristian and his likes should go and study history of Islam before they come online to display their ignorance.

Anyways, we won’t get tired of teaching them sense!

1 Like

Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2022
zoer:

@AntiChristian I only asked if the Quran said the injeel and Torah were tampered with and lost? If the Quran is your life and guild be truthful and honest and tell if what you wrote is true according to your holy book and quote the verse in the Quran.

It is lost after those actions in the previous post
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by advocatejare(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2022
zoer:

Don’t mind Antichristian, their Quran or Hadith never made such a claim but Muslims always think that they know more than Allah

Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2022
advocatejare:

That’s why Antichristian and his likes should go and study history of Islam before they come online to display their ignorance.

Even the Qu'ran being memorised and transferred to young ones were dumped in the Nile. Where was the Qu'ran dumped in Nigeria?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AllahIsSatan: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2022
They are cursed to remain obsessed with Christianity and Judaism just like their "prophet". Same way they spend their lives trying to find their "prophet" in the Bible, no matter how stupid it makes them look.

advocatejare:

Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by advocatejare(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Even the Qu'ran being memorised and transferred to young ones were dumped in the Nile. Where was the Qu'ran dumped in Nigeria?
The one being memorized is the one produced in 1924

1 Like

Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by advocatejare(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
They are cursed to remain obsessed with Christianity and Judaism just like their "prophet". Same way they spend their lives trying to find their "prophet" in the Bible, no matter how stupid it makes them look.
The same Bible they claim is corrupt is the same Bible they are trying to forcefully input Muhammad’s name into
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Muhammad established Islam before he died. And his country exist as Muslims till today.

What about your God?
Mohammed established Islam? Yusuf Adepoju and Zakir Naik must hear this good news.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
zoer:

Oga u just said uncle moh established Islam and not Allah....Hahahahah.....truth dey come out small small
Muslims are gradually confessing.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Lol. Yes, the Islam we practice was established by him.

That's why we obey him.

The Islam Jesus son of Mary practiced was that sent to him and that's why his followers obey him.

The Islam Noah practiced was what was sent to him which his followers obeyed and were saved.

The Islam Moses practiced was what was sent to him which his followers obeyed him.

All of them were monotheist who worship one God without partners, no mother of God, adoptive father of God, son of God, etc.
Damage control strategy. So we have different types of Islam: the Islam of Abraham, the Islam of Moses, the Islam of Adam, the Islam of Jesus' and the Islam of mohammed? Kwantinu lying to yourself. Anyways your prophet was also a liar.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 5:14am On Jan 04, 2022
true2god:
Damage control strategy. So we have different types of Islam: the Islam of Abraham, the Islam of Moses, the Islam of Adam, the Islam of Jesus' and the Islam of mohammed? Kwantinu lying to yourself. Anyways your prophet was also a liar.

Islam is one! What religion did Yahweh ordain for Israel? For you? For the world in your Bible?

None!

It is Islam from the Qu'ran! From Noah, to Moses, Abraham, etc they all worshipped one God not three in one!

And talking about lies, your Bible is full of such!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 5:15am On Jan 04, 2022
true2god:
Mohammed established Islam? Yusuf Adepoju and Zakir Naik must hear this good news.

Yeah! The Islam we practice today was established by Muhammad!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Islam is one! What religion did Yahweh ordain for Israel? For you? For the world in your Bible?

None!

It is Islam from the Qu'ran! From Noah, to Moses, Abraham, etc they all worshipped one God not three in one!

And talking about lies, your Bible is full of such!
What is the name of the 'one God' they worshipped? Is it Allah?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah! The Islam we practice today was established by Muhammad!
Give me a hint of how the Islam of Moses was practiced.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
true2god:
Give me a hint of how the Islam of Moses was practiced.

Very simple! He worshipped only one God alone (not three in one)! He never ascribed partners to his Lord! And finally he submitted to his Lord (i.e. as a Muslim).
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
true2god:
What is the name of the 'one God' they worshipped? Is it Allah?

Yes all them "Allah" equivalent in their respective languages!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Very simple! He worshipped only one God alone (not three in one)! He never ascribed partners to his Lord! And finally he submitted to his Lord (i.e. as a Muslim).
There is a difference between practice and belief. You are giving me robotic response that almost all muslims do give when asked to provide how Islamic practice is similar to how Moses practiced his religion. Since you choose to be dodgy, let me make it easier for you:

• Did Moses pray 5 times a day
• Did Moses ever mention the name of Allah?
• Did Moses perform pilgrimage to Mecca
• Did Moses do ablution as muslims do today?

You always say you worship one God but muslums cannot take the shahada without the combination of Mohammed and allah. This is the shahada:

These is no god bit allah and Mohammed is his messenger.

Why include mohammed alone in the shahada? Why don’t you say:

There is no god but allah and Eesa (or Moses, or Noah or Adam) is his messenger?

And to shock you, Mohammed said the earth belong to him and allah?

Narrated Abu Huraira:
While we were in the mosque, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came out to us and said, "Let us proceed to the Jews." So we went along with him till we reached Bait-al-Midras (a place where the Torah used to be recited and all the Jews of the town used to gather). The Prophet (ﷺ) stood up and addressed them, "O Assembly of Jews! Embrace Islam and you will be safe!" The Jews replied, "O Aba-l-Qasim! You have conveyed Allah's message to us." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "That is what I want (from you)." He repeated his first statement for the second time, and they said, "You have conveyed Allah's message, O Aba-l- Qasim." Then he (Mohammed) said it for the third time and added,

You should Know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to exile you fro,,, this land, so whoever among you owns some property, can sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle.
(See Hadith No. 392, Vol. 4)

If the earth belongs to Muhammad and allah, that makes Mohammed equal partner with allah.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Yes all them "Allah" equivalent in their respective languages!
You are even confusing yourself the more. When you use the word ‘Allah equivalent’ you are telling us that the name of your God is not Allah but the Arabic rendition for God, a sort of generic name for God in Arabic language. That means to an Igboman Chineke can be an equivalent of allah, to the Jews YHWH (commonly called Yahweh) can be an equivalent of allah. To the Indians, Krishna can be an equivalent of allah, etc.

To make your confusion easier, is the Jewish YHWH=Islamic Allah?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2022
true2god:
You are even confusing yourself the more. When you use the word ‘Allah equivalent’ you are telling us that the name of your God is not Allah but the Arabic rendition for God, a sort of generic name for God in Arabic language. That means to an Igboman Chineke can be an equivalent of allah, to the Jews YHWH (commonly called Yahweh) can be an equivalent of allah. To the Indians, Krishna can be an equivalent of allah, etc.

To make your confusion easier, is the Jewish YHWH=Islamic Allah?

I wouldn't know other languages. Learn the meaning of Allah and then translate it to other languages!

YHWH was unknown to Adam, Noah but all of them have the name of Allah in their respective languages.

No confusion here!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2022
true2god:
There is a difference between practice and belief. You are giving me robotic response that almost all muslims do give when asked to provide how Islamic practice is similar to how Moses practiced his religion. Since you choose to be dodgy, let me make it easier for you:

• Did Moses pray 5 times a day
• Did Moses ever mention the name of Allah?
• Did Moses perform pilgrimage to Mecca
• Did Moses do ablution as muslims do today?

You always say you worship one God but muslums cannot take the shahada without the combination of Mohammed and allah. This is the shahada:

These is no god bit allah and Mohammed is his messenger.

Why include mohammed alone in the shahada? Why don’t you say:

There is no god but allah and Eesa (or Moses, or Noah or Adam) is his messenger?

And to shock you, Mohammed said the earth belong to him and allah?

Narrated Abu Huraira:
While we were in the mosque, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came out to us and said, "Let us proceed to the Jews." So we went along with him till we reached Bait-al-Midras (a place where the Torah used to be recited and all the Jews of the town used to gather). The Prophet (ﷺ) stood up and addressed them, "O Assembly of Jews! Embrace Islam and you will be safe!" The Jews replied, "O Aba-l-Qasim! You have conveyed Allah's message to us." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "That is what I want (from you)." He repeated his first statement for the second time, and they said, "You have conveyed Allah's message, O Aba-l- Qasim." Then he (Mohammed) said it for the third time and added,

You should Know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to exile you fro,,, this land, so whoever among you owns some property, can sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle.
(See Hadith No. 392, Vol. 4)

If the earth belongs to Muhammad and allah, that makes Mohammed equal partner with allah.

That is the Islam given to the last Prophet!

All Prophet believed in Allah and worshipped Him alone. Noah called his people away from idolatry to worship Allah only and submit to Him. They don't need to pray as we do or go to Mecca as we do today! Likewise Noah didn't sing, dance or did the lord's prayer from Jesus! The rule here is for Noah's people to obey Allah and Noah His messenger!

Moses too submitted to Allah and obeyed Him. Allah sent him to Pharaoh. The people of Moses only had to obey Allah and His messenger sent to them.
Salah as we have it today was not prescribed for them. And i don't think they prayed in Jesus name during Moses time.

Same with Abraham and others!

The Islam we practice today is that sent to the Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa salam. Other Prophets have their own Islam which is composed of Tawheed (believe in Allah's oneness) and other matters as Allah wills.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

All Prophet believed in Allah and worshipped Him alone. Noah called his people away from idolatry to worship Allah only and submit to Him. They don't need to pray as we do or go to Mecca as we do today! Likewise Noah didn't sing, dance or did the lord's prayer from Jesus! The rule here is for Noah's people to obey Allah and Noah His messenger!

Moses too submitted to Allah and obeyed Him. Allah sent him to Pharaoh. The people of Moses only had to obey Allah and His messenger sent to them.
Salah as we have it today was not prescribed for them. And i don't think they prayed in Jesus name during Moses time.

The Islam we practice today is that sent to the Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa salam. Other Prophets have their own Islam which is composed of Tawheed (believe in Allah's oneness) and other matters as Allah wills.

What of Islam given to David and Solomon, do they pray and sing?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
RightChannel:

What of Islam given to David and Solomon, do they pray and sing?

They prayed exactly how their Lord wanted them to pray!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

They prayed exactly how their Lord wanted them to pray!

1. How do they pray?

2. Do they sing?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2022
RightChannel:

1. How do they pray?

2. Do they sing?

I don't know how they prayed! I do believe in them sha. They weren't sent to me but to their people.

They've delivered the message to their people as requested of them!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Your prophet said the earth belongs to him and allah, what do you have to say about that?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
true2god:
Your prophet said the earth belongs to him and allah, what do you have to say about that?

Yes, that's right!

Even Moses enforced such too in your Bible. Check how Yahweh sent him to expell people from the land. They claimed ownership of lands occupied by others.

Joshua too claimed same and spread terror!

Even Jesus would have done same but he got no military like others! But he still said all authority on earth has been given to him.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't know how they prayed! I do believe in them sha. They weren't sent to me but to their people.

They've delivered the message to their people as requested of them!

You're still avoiding to answer one of my question, anyways let me put it in another way; Do David sing??
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes, that's right!

Even Moses enforced such too in your Bible. Check how Yahweh sent him to expell people from the land. They claimed ownership of lands occupied by others.

Joshua too claimed same and spread terror!

Even Jesus would have done same but he got no military like others! But he still said all authority on earth has been given to him.

I now see the reason why my brother is refering you to Montesori school

true2god:

In your own dictionary land is the same as earth right? Do Moses claim earth belongs to him? Where did Joshua claim earth belongs to him too? Why lying for allah all because of virgins
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
RightChannel:

I now see the reason why my brother is refering you to Montesori school

In your own dictionary land is the same as earth right? Do Moses claim earth belongs to him? Where did Joshua claim earth belongs to him too? Why lying for allah all because of virgins

Okay, What's the difference between land and earth as used by Muhammad and Jesus?

You need to tell us what right Moses and Joshua had to act as land owners killing people to occupy their land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illah Illah Illallah / Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? / Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Maolid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.