Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards (2192 Views)

Mods Please Help Me Out Here / Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
RightChannel:

You're still avoiding to answer one of my question, anyways let me put it in another way; Do David sing??

David sang?

I don't know. But singing is not forbidden in Islam. Music is.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:
David sang?

What is Music and what is singing?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
true2god:
What is Music and what is singing?

Music includes musical instruments which is Haram.

Singing is not forbidden in Islam till it includes what is forbidden like musical instruments, fornication, disbelief, copying non-muslims/immoral people, promoting LGBTQIA, nudity, free mixing of opposite sexes, etc.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

David sang?

But you said Music is forbidden in Islam, this your confusion is beyond control

lhttps://www.nairaland.com/6894119/moses-sang-miriam-women-danced#108493851

Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Okay, What's the difference between land and earth as used by Muhammad and Jesus?

You need to tell us what right Moses and Joshua had to act as land owners killing people to occupy their land?

You are only exposing yourself here while you think you're smart

Your prophet said the earth belongs to him and allah, what do you have to say about that?

Explain the above statement that is just it
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
RightChannel:

You are only exposing yourself here while you think you're smart

Your prophet said the earth belongs to him and allah, what do you have to say about that?

Explain the above statement that is just it

I think I have answered you with the best analogy from your Bible.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
RightChannel:

But you said Music is forbidden in Islam, this your confusion is beyond control

lhttps://www.nairaland.com/6894119/moses-sang-miriam-women-danced#108493851

Singing without musical instruments is permitted if the song has nothing Haram included.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Singing without musical instruments is permitted if the song has nothing Haram included.

What is Music, what is singing? You want to change your delusion to suit your ignorant right? grin you mentioned music after exposing your deception you change it to musical instruments
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin indeed as you couldn't differentiate between land and earth. Just obey the instructions Antiislam gave you

AntiChristian:

I think I have answered you with the best analogy from your Bible.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

grin indeed as you couldn't differentiate between land and earth. Just obey the instructions Antiislam gave you

And where you albe to differentiate between the land grabbing attitude your Lord sent Moses and Joshua to expell people from a land to the authority given to Jesus on earth?

It seems you need to start with brighter grammar book 1
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

What is Music, what is singing? You want to change your delusion to suit your ignorant right? grin you mentioned music after exposing your deception you change it to musical instruments

You should open a dictionary and define the terms

Music

Sing
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

You should open a dictionary and define the terms

Music

Sing

Is singing not part of music? Keep on exposing your delusion
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 5:58am On Jan 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

And where you albe to differentiate between the land grabbing attitude your Lord sent Moses and Joshua to expell people from a land to the authority given to Jesus on earth?

It seems you need to start with brighter grammar book 1

Your prophet said the earth belongs to him and allah but you're pointing at Moses claiming ownership of land.. EARTH and LAND are the same right?? And to quote from the Bible where Moses and Joshua claim ownership of Earth you are rather displaying the high rate of your confusion in line with the level of your ignorant. Very simple question is disturbing your brain grin I will seconded what Antiislam said, you need Montessori school
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

Is singing not part of music? Keep on exposing your delusion

Singing is permitted! Musical instruments is not!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Singing is permitted! Musical instruments is not!

Here you go again, show us where your prophet sing since singing is permitted in islam?

Da'ud plays Musical instrument, is Da'ud no more a muslim?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:
Your prophet said the earth belongs to him and allah but you're pointing at Moses claiming ownership of land.. EARTH and LAND are the same right?? And to quote from the Bible where Moses and Joshua claim ownership of Earth you are rather displaying the high rate of your confusion in line with the level of your ignorant. Very simple question is disturbing your brain grin I will seconded what Antiislam said, you need Montessori school
Muslims will run to the Bible to defend Mohammed when they discovered that he messed up. Muslims claim ‘one god’ for Allah but the earth doesn’t belong to Allah alone but to both Allah and Mohammed. How can you claim ‘one god’ when the earth doesn’t belong to only Allah and when angels were compelled to bow to Mohammed?

Na wa for Islam ooo!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2022
true2god:
Muslims will run to the Bible to defend Mohammed when they discovered that he messed up. Muslims claim ‘one god’ for Allah but the earth doesn’t belong to Allah alone but to both Allah and Mohammed. How can you claim ‘one god’ when the earth doesn’t belong to only Allah and when angels were compelled to bow to Mohammed?

Na wa for Islam ooo!

Infact muhammad is superior than allah
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by rolams(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Truthissupreme:
I am not discouraged bro,

Information Technology is the era that would end this cult, I can see why they are trying to restrict opinions because Islam is standing on a Sandy foundation

My favorite Sahih

Sahih Muslim 146

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

I don't know your stress about this hadith.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

Here you go again, show us where your prophet sing since singing is permitted in islam?

Da'ud plays Musical instrument, is Da'ud no more a muslim?

You are the one to provide proofs not me?
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

You are the one to provide proofs not me?

You said singing is permitted in Islam then show us where written that muhammad sings..
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by true2god: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:
You said singing is permitted in Islam then show us where written that muhammad sings..
t is only a sadist that will forbid music. We have many muslims who are into islamic genre of music.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
true2god:
t is only a sadist that will forbid music. We have many muslims who are into islamic genre of music.

AntiChristian said music is forbidden in Islam but later change his word that singing is not forbidden in Islam.. I don't just understand the state of his delusion
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

AntiChristian said music is forbidden in Islam but later change his word that singing is not forbidden in Islam.. I don't just understand the state of his delusion

Music- vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

Sing- make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune.

These means singing is a subset of Music!
So if you add urine (musical instrument) to water (song), the water is polluted!

true2god
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Music- vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.

Sing- make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune.

These means singing is a subset of Music!
So if you add urine (musical instrument) to water (song), the water is polluted!

true2god

Musicologist wanna teach me music, bravo grin

Now go back to the definition you gave, I bolded for you "Vocal" which has to do with singing. You can check for the meaning of Vocal as you did to "Music and Sing".. We (Christians) are here to teach you all aspects of life including your own belief (Islam)
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

AntiChristian answer this question or accept you made a big mistake so as to stop exposing you the more
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

Musicologist wanna teach me music, bravo grin

Now go back to the definition you gave, I bolded for you "Vocal" which has to do with singing. You can check for the meaning of Vocal as you did to "Music and Sing".. We (Christians) are here to teach you all aspects of life including your own belief (Islam)

Check the meaning of Subset O Numbskull!
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:

AntiChristian answer this question or accept you made a big mistake so as to stop exposing you the more

I need not answer a foolish question sometimes. Sometimes i just have to answer you guys nooni!

Proverbs 26:4-5Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

Permission of an action does not mean the Prophet must always do it!

True2god etc
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
You were asked to
RightChannel:

show us where written that muhammad sings..

But this is what you have to say

AntiChristian:

I need not answer a foolish question sometimes. Sometimes i just have to answer you guys nooni!

Proverbs 26:4-5Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

Permission of an action does not mean the Prophet must always do it!

Since your paedophile prophet forbids music as you claimed, where did you get you own assertion that singing is NOT forbidden in Islam?? This state of your delusions needs urgent attention. In one of Antiislam posts, he said you should visit them in Ilorin, Kwara State that is the only solution to your problem grin
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Check the meaning of Subset O Numbskull!

You that can't differentiate between Music and Singing, Land and Earth, Shall, etc is calling someone name.. Montessori school is the only solution to your problem
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by AntiChristian: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2022
RightChannel:

You that can't differentiate between Music and Singing, Land and Earth, Shall, etc is calling someone name.. Montessori school is the only solution to your problem

Olodo! What does subset mean?

Seems you are same as antislam.
Re: Islam Mods Are Hypocrite Cowards by RightChannel: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Olodo! What does subset mean?

Seems you are same as antislam.

Stop confusing yourself and seek for knowledge.. "Music is forbidden but singing is not forbidden" grin

You are even taking me for Antiislam, ohh my God grin another confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illah Illah Illallah / Why Do They Hate Prophet Mohammed? / Passive Terrorism: The Peaceful Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.