Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I'm Really Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Really Confused (856 Views)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
This threat isn't for red pillers. While the movement is good, some of it's statues are unrealistic.

Going to the point.

I am in a 3 month old relationship with a very beautiful woman, she's a kind hearted nice person and she loves me to the best of my knowledge.

She's with her family for the yuletide and since she got there she has been acting Strange, she barely calls, barely texts and when I do she more often than not would not pick, she later returns with logical explanations (understandably)

The issue here is knowing what I know about nigerian women (no offense to women reading ) I feel there's more.

We had a spat earlier today where she consistently ignored my calls and even kept cutting off my calls, she later said her dad was making a call with her phone. She's a very transparent person as far as I know but I didn't buy that one.

I need advice, am I over thinking this? Logical responses only please, no one knows it all.
Re: I'm Really Confused by Nonexisting: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emmy na Turkey, Odogwu na Malaysia and Nwataanayoeze na Indonesia are in town but since he said the thread is not redpillers, I call on able president sir.jamesjnr to come and advise one of his colleagues. I'm out of here.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Really Confused by Truvelisback(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bro, read this.

1 Share

Re: I'm Really Confused by Mood11: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
But what is your inner mind telling you exactly? If you are someone whose mind doesn't play tricks on then listen to whatever your mind is telling you right now.

Busy means anything.
Even if her family has hooked her up with someone from abroad or she's not with her family but with her main guy and his family or even having her introduction ceremony seff she will still tell you she's busy.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Really Confused by Savedday: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Confused by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
It hurts when a man genuinely begins to love a lady and she treats him like this angry
What kind of bus is she that she can't even keep in touch with you
OP sorry to tell you this but that girl is in another man's house.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Really Confused by yuping(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Vibes on vibes, which can lie be this again.
Re: I'm Really Confused by Candidlady: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
she is a very transparent person
THE ILLUSION

i will always say "OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND"
and it could be insecurity worrying your soul

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused by Candidlady: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
passcord31:
This threat isn't for red pillers.
Going to the point.
I am in a 3 month old relationship with a very beautiful woman, she's a kind hearted nice person and she loves me to the best of my knowledge.
She's with her family for the yuletide and since she got there she has been acting Strange, she barely calls, barely texts and when I do she more often than not would not pick,
The issue here is knowing what I know about nigerian women (no offense to women reading ) I feel there's more.

We had a spat earlier today where she consistently ignored my calls and even kept cutting off my calls, she later said her dad was making a call with her
I need advice, Logical responses only please, no one knows it all.

@bolded you were thinking they have kidnapd your babe ba?

i am so sure you do most of the calling(s)..

Mr SIMPson the advice you seek is SIMPle. SIMPlify that girl owta your life!¤what a redpiller would say¤

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Candidlady:

Mr SIMPson the advice you seek is SIMPle. SIMPlify that girl owta your life!¤what a redpiller would say¤

I really don't have the energy to engage you. I'm no simp, I'm just confused and need to see things from other perspectives.

People like you over complicate simple things, I guess in your relationship you don't call your partner so they can be the one doing "most of the calling"

That's the problem with pseudo red pillers, they never bring any solution, just vomit and abuse the word "simp" and it's synonyms.

Thanks for your input anyway.

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mood11:
But what is your inner mind telling you exactly? If you are someone whose mind doesn't play tricks on then listen to whatever your mind is telling you right now.

Busy means anything.
Even if her family has hooked her up with someone from abroad or she's not with her family but with her main guy and his family or even having her introduction ceremony seff she will still tell you she's busy.

Thanks for your input. My inner mind breeds really bleeped up thoughts. Dirty thoughts like being on 120km/hr and being scared my brakes would fail. Overthinking has made me do some really dumb things in the past. That's why I need another perspective. Thanks for providing that
Re: I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, read this.

Oh well...
Re: I'm Really Confused by Figger(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mood11:

Busy means anything.

truth bro, something is going on. I've experienced it, my girl was acting strange not knowing her traditional marriage is going on, it was later that she sent me pictures I was mad. Girls can be crafty
Re: I'm Really Confused by ZooCountry45: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm a man but I don't even call my babe more than 2 times.. Let's say I called her my 7am with no picking, I'll call her again by 12pm... Omo eee women matter don tire me.

So op my brother, stop being emotional.. She dey villa with other men coming..

If you can't hear, continue calling until she answers you in a man's bed with a moan voice.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
ZooCountry45:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm a man but I don't even call my babe more than 2 times.. Let's say I called her my 7am with no picking, I'll call her again by 12pm... Omo eee women matter don tire me.

So op my brother, stop being emotional.. She dey villa with other men coming..

If you can't hear, continue calling until she answers you in a man's bed with a moan voice.. grin grin grin

Thanks for your input comrade grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused by arthurwillia(m): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2021
passcord31:
This threat isn't for red pillers. While the movement is good, some of it's statues are unrealistic.

Going to the point.

She's with her family for the yuletide and since she got there she has been acting Strange, she barely calls, barely texts and when I do she more often than not would not pick, she later returns with logical explanations (understandably)

We had a spat earlier today where she consistently ignored my calls and even kept cutting off my calls, she later said her dad was making a call with her phone. She's a very transparent person as far as I know but I didn't buy that one.

I need advice, am I over thinking this? Logical responses only please, no one knows it all.

There’s more to it then baba
Use your head well
Re: I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2021
arthurwillia:

There’s more to it then baba
Use your head well

Oshey
Re: I'm Really Confused by arthurwillia(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2021
passcord31:

Oshey

Update is when she leaves the place,
She’s hiding something
Forget feelings now and deal with it
Re: I'm Really Confused by helinues: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2021
You said the lady visited her family not that she relocated.

Why not wait till she returns and have a mature conversation?

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused by Sammy101111(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2021
For you to call a woman and she did not pick
She is with someone More important than you
Lol not her father but another guy
Her dad cant stop you from receiving calls here family cant stop her from receiving or calling any one
Na lie that she is with a guy and she know one loose the guy because if you call her reaction go show say she is talking to her guy . so move on gentle bro
This ladies her hoes
Once you call a lady up to 3 times and she can't even say call me back am busy or she did not even pick she no get time be that .Be smarter than her dont let her give you red card first give her first by ignoring her too and letting go your own soulmate will come
Re: I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2021
helinues:
You said the lady visited her family not that she relocated.

Why not wait till she returns and have a mature conversation?

It's one of the logical things to do. I just had a moment of confusion and needed some advice. Thanks for your input bro
Re: I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Sammy101111:
Her dad cant stop you from receiving calls here family cant stop her from receiving or calling any one
Na lie that she is with a guy and she know one loose the guy because if you call her reaction go show say she is talking to her guy . so move on gentle bro
This ladies her hoes
Once you call a lady up to 3 times and she can't even say call me back am busy or she did not even pick she no get time be that .Be smarter than her dont let her give you red card first give her first by ignoring her too and letting go your own soulmate will come

Noted, thank you
Re: I'm Really Confused by helinues: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Sammy101111:
This ladies her hoes

That your conclusion is wrong.

You do not expect me to travel to somewhere I have not been for quite some times, meet people I haven't seen for ages and still want to be monitoring me with calls even for the fact stay is temporary.

How about if op has been trying to be a monitoring spirit ( just saying) moreover when the relationship is still early
Re: I'm Really Confused by Double0h7(f): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Has she been gone for more than 24 hours before you ring off her phone? When I'm with my family I don't pick calls during the day because I'm so caught up with everyone. If I haven't seen them for a long time then I give them my undivided attention. I return calls in the evening when the day's excitement comes to an end.

You should stop being so clingy and wait for her to return your call. Don't let your insecurities ruin something that is good. You might put her off with this behaviour. Just chill and observe things.
Re: I'm Really Confused by Sammy101111(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Bro Nigerians girls no be woman again ma legit i they tell do you know she may even have someone around there shes seeing back for now .next year is eye opener for guys in Nigeria . we can do without them build your self what is yours will surly come dont chase what dont chase you
passcord31:

Noted, thank you
Re: I'm Really Confused by Jack005(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2021
Overseas boyfriend has landed... Family introduction and merriment going on.. Op bookmark this post.
Re: I'm Really Confused by yorubarere: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Candidlady:

He doesn't need a redpiller. He is in love cheesy
Re: I'm Really Confused by yorubarere: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2021
passcord31:

I really don't have the energy to engage you. I'm no simp, I'm just confused and need to see things from other perspectives.

People like you over complicate simple things, I guess in your relationship you don't call your partner so they can be the one doing "most of the calling"

That's the problem with pseudo red pillers, they never bring any solution, just vomit and abuse the word "simp" and it's synonyms.

Thanks for your input anyway.
Your logical mind is telling you something but your mumu mind no wan gree

1 Like

Re: I'm Really Confused by passcord31: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2021
yorubarere:

Your logical mind is telling you something but your mumu mind no wan gree

You're actually the mumu here. There's two sides to every story, a man simply needs clarity but your dumb red pill self would rather mock than give reasonable advice. Get the F out of here man
Re: I'm Really Confused by yorubarere: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2021
passcord31:

You're actually the mumu here. There's two sides to every story, a man simply needs clarity but your dumb red pill self would rather mock than give reasonable advice. Get the F out of here man
How old are you boy?

I am your father's mate. Whatever you say to me you say to your father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Know My Ex Doesn't Love Me And Just Playing With Me But How Do I Get Over Him / Orgy Party / Mistakes Singles Make That Could Lead To A Choice Of A Wrong Marriage Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.