Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! (7412 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Amebong(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2021
I love Jane very much, and we have been dating for the past one year. We do knack back to back, and they've been no issue.
Few months ago she's started asking me to suck her! I don't like it and it actually irritates me. How can I put my mouth inside there? Let alone drilling nonsense with my mouth.

She's telling me I don't love her else I would have done what she said. I honestly haven't done it before and I don't want to start now.!

Please how do I escape it.? I'm really confused!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Amebong:
I love Jane very much, and we have been dating for the past one year. We do knack back to back, and they've been no issue.
Few months ago she's started asking me to suck her! I don't like it and it actually irritates me. How can I put my mouth inside there? Let alone drilling nonsense with my mouth.

She's telling me I don't love her else I would have done what she said. I honestly haven't done it before and I don't want to start now.!

IF YOU LIKE RECEIVING THEN GIVE.

AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH.

9 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Dagger111(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Amebong:

If she sucks u, put ur mouth there too and eat the p3ssy.

9 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by advanceDNA: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Amebong:

Take it from me, If you are not possessed by an evil spirit, you can chook mouth inside woman vagina and enjoy it....

..if you don’t want to..tell her u are not doing it....don’t let her blackmail you with love..

4 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by airminem(f): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Op the best times to give her heads is during her mensses sad

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2021
airminem:
Op the best times to give her heads is during her mensses undecided
That's nasty asf. Would you let someone's son do that shit on you during your m....

9 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Amebong:

has she sucked your dick?

Better reciprocate or get the fvck out so another guy can service her. Love is about compromise.

5 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH.
Gbam!!

8 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by kingtinnie(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2021
airminem:
Op the best times to give her heads is during her mensses undecided

Rainbow kissing ��

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by airminem(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

That's nasty asf

You too should give heads during her menses.

You both will enjoy it grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2021
airminem:

You too should give heads during her menses.

You both will enjoy it grin
You sound like a male tho

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by airminem(f): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2021
kingtinnie:

Rainbow kissing ��

tongue
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by airminem(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

You sound like a male tho

Doesn't your smellysperm get suck

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nonexisting: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2021
I know your fear. You think if you don't do it, she will go outside and collect it. This is where you're wrong. Whether you do it or not, she will still fucck another dick so why not stand by your principles. It's your choice brother. I personally don't succk vaginarians and the ones that suck my dick do it willingly, I never demand it from them. My only business is to fucck and cum, everything else don't matter to me because I have my daily hustle to worry about.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2021
airminem:

Doesn't your smellysperm get sick
It does. But i always come back twice as thicker. You need some?

You haven't still answered my question,are u a modafvckin male or female?

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by airminem(f): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

It does. But i always come back twice as thicker. You need some?

Ewwww smelling ......
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2021
airminem:

Ewwww smelling ......
Lols...low budget airminem Eminem

3 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Jeon(f): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
airminem:
Op the best times to give her heads is during her mensses sad

CAN HAPPEN IN FOREIGN LAND NOT ZOOGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Vinnie2000(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
airminem:

Doesn't your smellysperm get suck

Hahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Jeez!
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Moeman: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
suck it na
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by BigDawsNet: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
When you suck finish.. pls don't use that mouth to worship to Christ

First use closeUp to wash your mouth very well

Goodluck
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Do you need us to come and do the sucking for you? undecided
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Realmi: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmm....wahala no too much
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
This kind topic on a Sunday morning angry

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Elporo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by shantti(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
kingtinnie:

Rainbow kissing ��

Stop that!!!!!! What is wrong with you?
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
God forbid evil. Don't eat that shit...
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Mide1data: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
HOLY SHIT
Wait, u wanna suck on a sunday morning or wat?
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by brosom(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
She's already receiving it from someone else

3 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by ikennamadu1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH.

You done come back with your rubbish ... You go soon go back to prison ... No worry
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

5 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by ahmthankgod(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Its not really hard bro, its just putting your tongue in her clitoris simple...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / sss / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.