Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? (26204 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by donMIG(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Never!
That's a snakes habit
Once my friends say they like a girl... All my feelings will dissipate
Omo... Na big sacrifice dou... But na normal tin
Bearing that in mind... How I wan take crush on her?
On a normal level I go like her but notin behind that
Na y woman no fit come btw us
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2021
Nope, I don't look twice
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by mirexxx(f): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2021
AdeOri99:

May 31st.

Why do you ask?

Doing some analysis?
lol nothing

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2021
deeLima86:

One two many bro cos I nor sabi lie. This akwa ibom babe don plan me before guy man even fall yakata inside d temptation tongue
wonderful Lol �.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by luckystar007(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2021
Airdrops are for everyone
http:///shibamusk_airdrop_bot?start=972281d24c767a876859f2d9db7e90fe
Get yours now while it is still active
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by gift01: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Girls wahala no Dey finish. We were close but her close friend was showing signs. Waived it off until we quarrel and na her friend try settle us. It brought us closer that when we finally settled, e pain her friend. Had to handle it maturely. They both know but I decided to leave both of them. Just friends clique
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Gentlevip: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dirty secrets
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Munzy14(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
chocboi78:
erm I thought you are “your boyfriend’s lover”
Confusion everywhere o... grin grin
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Amarisco(f): 5:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Charmingrascal:
I actually dated one for five years.

We was going to get married

And you don’t class this as betrayal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / Traditional Rites Was A Success / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.