Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? (26197 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by letitrainnow(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Still thinking.....
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
I hate Emotions, it's a big-time weakness.

I hate it because I don't understand mine, and I can't control what I don't understand.

So, to answer your question. No, because I don't fall in love, I don't even know how to make friends, I only make friends based on career, if we share the same career or ideology, you are automatically my friend and cease to be one once we are no longer on a common term

Sad!

But it's my life.

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nonexisting: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingsuave:
Me and my guys don't keep girls for relationshit,

We just bang and move unto the next one,

Nobody wan dey follow tinkerbell live for Fairy Island, we don leave that one for Disney World.
My nigga, you just did justice to the topic.

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by HabaHaba: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Any girl of my gf that crushed om me, and dare, i go Bleep am wella, no dulling!

In fact, the prospect dey even increase my hard on better!!!

Ive done like 4 different friends, to d best of my memory, and was very happy i did!

Who get any gf? Remember what Naira Marley said: No be your gf, na just your turn now!

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
I actually dated one for five years.

We was going to get married

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by MrJavaS: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
I fell in love with my girlfriend's close friend.
My babe was devastated when she found out

I'm not sure whether the extreme jealousy was a sign that she actually loves me for real

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
People who do this are evil

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by MrJavaS: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by BigYash: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Kingsuave:
Me and my guys don't keep girls for relationshit,

We just bang and move unto the next one,

Nobody wan dey follow tinkerbell live for Fairy Island, we don leave that one for Disney World.
grin Bad guys
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by chudez0147(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Ever liked your best friend's lover?
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Not possible for me.. someone my friend is foking at free will, weting I won enjoy there again ? I can't even imagine that .
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by deeLima86(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mine is not really a crush cos I didn’t have any feelings for her back then. This babe was like a sister to my girlfriend back then and their both parents were also very close. She slide in when I was having issues with my babe and started catching feeling to the extent of telling me to publicly ditch her best friend and declare our escapades. Like seriously!…How guy man want take handle him conscience?

Cut long story short. My babe later found out after few years of our break up, which made it easier for me to manage. Even if I sometimes fall into sin but I still get good conscience that help me retrace my steps. grin

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by KayCee92(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
chocboi78:
erm I thought you are “your boyfriend’s lover”

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Palazee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nairaland men rushing to thread to boast about how many pūssīes they have fūcked

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Bahamas95(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
I haven't dated any ugly girl before so there's no way I can crush on my friend's girlfriend when I have a pretty bae. Pretty girls are everywhere, if she got what I admire and I wanna be adventurous I will definitely see other girls like her to flirt with.

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by TBIZZY(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Never at all… but you see that my gf’s friends ehn? Omo forget!
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Panda7(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
this is creeping
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by GoldenSpec: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
It later ended as f**k grin
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by kals4luv990(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
yu see dat my gf sista..God will gv me d grace he gave to joseph
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by suffering: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yes. I'll strike it off as pheromones at work. I've had three females in my lifetime who my nose directed me to. Unfortunately I never got with any so can't tell if I would later tire of them. Seeing him press her in front of us always made me Hot since the action boosted her natural scent, getting me physically excited in return. They eventually broke up and life returned to normal for everyone.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by princefunmmy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nah!
But my guy be done tell me before say e babe dey crush on me... I feel like say na set up
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by charleoj(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yes and we ended up dating. She actually left my friend for me. It was messy anyways.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by KayCee92(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... grin

Nairalanders didn't comment though... If it's a thread to bash themselves... You know how it would have been... embarassed

Anyways, I did have a crush on my best friend's boyfriend... Not really a crush, just thought he was okay. Very tall, dark...had a charming smile.

But he was a rascal! Got high on La Casera and tomtom... Chased anything wearing a skirt!!!

Good yahoo boy material, probably fetish... From Edo State... They can be really stubborn...you know? He was...

The dude tried to chase me... embarassed

But despite he's few good qualities (his face and body)... He was a turn off...

Or the other version where him carry u wholesale and u got to hate him after he refused to abandon the old ship grin grin. Just playing please grin grin
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by drololaaof: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you do, then you can have a try on friend wife, you are son and daughter of harlot ,shio.

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by SoapQueen(f): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Never. I'll never do that crap.

One of my friend's ex tried that poo with me, I disgraced the hell out of him.

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by SoapQueen(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
charleoj:
Yes and we ended up dating. She actually left my friend for me. It was messy anyways.

The Karmic nature of life.

Looool...

*Dancing on your friend's behalf*
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
deeLima86:
Mine is not really a crush cos I didn’t have any feelings for her back then. This babe was like a sister to my girlfriend back then and their both parents were also very close. She slide in when I was having issues with my babe and started catching feeling to the extent of telling me to publicly ditch her best friend and declare our escapades. Like seriously!…How guy man want take handle him conscience?

Cut long story short. My babe later found out after few years of our break up, which made it easier for me to manage. Even if I sometimes fall into sin but I still get good conscience that help me retrace my steps. grin
So there was an escapade? Hmmm badt guy!!
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by StreetFight: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
SarutobiEky:
angry I just wanna crush thiefnubus head. I have no joy.

Same way ex-convict Bodd George wanted to do until he found himself in Prison Uniform with number.
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by flokii: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you value friendship, you shouldn't hit on your friend's boyfriend or girlfriend.. they are like bones tied around a dog's neck he/she must not lick or eat.

If they are no longer together and you show interest.. that's a different case.

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by foleskay(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yes I had. Niyi had this tall pretty girl around 2018. So each night he used to bring her to my crib for fvckk. This continued for almost three months. Every night fucking inside my room while I hang around the neighborhood. So later,my guy traveled to abu Zaria for his masters and stayed there for almost 2yrs. Meanwhile this very girl started working in a eatery close to my street so we used to jam. So one day I met her around 9pm going home,the. We waited to discuss,used style to ask how far about niyi,that was she hearing from him,then she said my guy had stopped communicating with him for about three months,then my instinct told me that was my opportunity to have my own taste of d honeypot.

We exchanged numbers that night,then after five days I invited her over to my place,she kept declining...this went on for weeks until a Sunday she decided to come oo. I will call it a romp.we knckd till Morning. I bleeped her four eight good months.
When niqqa came back she asked bout d girl,pretended asif nothing happened. They'reconnect again with their love, guy has finally relocated with d girl to Abeokuta.
It remains a secret BTW her and I for life. Seems they really getting married in February.

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by armadeo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Best friend.

You must be an arse-hole for that to even cross your mind, let alone think about it.

The person was your best friend but you were his number one enemy.

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Negroid001(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
We don't do this where I'm from.

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / Traditional Rites Was A Success / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother!