Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life (33184 Views)

My Worst Enemy In School Turned My Husband- Lady / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by poiZon: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
It will be better,
don't give up, like bouncing ball The stronger it falls the higher it goes up
Na motivation speakers make our economy dey like dis.

They deliberately destroy us wth their senseless motivational quotes.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by ursullalinda(f): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
dedons:
I was born into an average family with my parents always doing their best to make us happy during Christmas celebration very year.

Unfortunately, I ventured into business this year but lost everything due to the evil employees I had. They intentionally wrecked the business and disappeared. I've been weeping since October till date and left with nothing.

I woke up this morning but couldn't say a word of prayers, instead I found myself weeping again. I do hope on God for divine provision and restoration.

It is well.

Stop crying and clean your tears.....just talk to yourself that you must make it legitimately.......Mark today's date......you will look back and smile.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by usagee36: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nigeria isn't a place to do business and progress. What happened and how much did you lose?
dedons:
I was born into an average family with my parents always doing their best to make us happy during Christmas celebration very year.

Unfortunately, I ventured into business this year but lost everything due to the evil employees I had. They intentionally wrecked the business and disappeared. I've been weeping since October till date and left with nothing.

I woke up this morning but couldn't say a word of prayers, instead I found myself weeping again. I do hope on God for divine provision and restoration.

It is well.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
And you are still breathing?

Be very grateful abeg
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by skylane: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
dedons:

It is well.
why are you crying? a lot of people lost a lot this year, I know its not easy but one thing I know when you loose doesn't mean you have failed but when you keep on crying and feeling sorry for yourself without attacking your situation my dear then you have failed, when you start it will be difficult, losses here and there are part of the game but its always victory at the end so finish the game
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Thedivergent(m): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
I share in your pains Dear.

But know it that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Keep Hope alive and be rest assured that there are better days ahead.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Sleekey(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2021
You have to rise up from the disappointment and work towards your new goal.

You can still hit a billion by 2022... Believe
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by jaxxy(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2021
How do allur employees conspire against u? Not one single employee stood with you, alerted you and protected ur interests?? undecided

Where u not a good boss?

Wish u the best and u continue to give ur best to rise up against all odds.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by otosa(m): 12:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Don't forget that it was after three times before our president has opportunity to get to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by kentochi(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2021
dedons:

It is well.
Calm down there is hope.
You are better than many people out there
Besides you don't employee works for new business you build it yourself and have enough back up before looking for more workers.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:12am On Dec 26, 2021
usagee36:
Nigeria isn't a place to do business and progress. What happened and how much did you lose?
This may not be my thread but I might be on the verge of losing something important.
I got a job, but I am unable to secure an accommodation.
I had put an address of an area close to the establishment as my residential address. This was done to boost my chances of getting the job.

Luckily, Now I have the job, but can't afford the house within close proximity embarassed
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Edoreborn: 1:51am On Dec 26, 2021
I just saw ur story now,,u are not alone bro.. this December would av been my best Xmas celebration,,because I got a corrola car n Keke napep to better my life,,but had an accident that claimed everything..The corrola is still wt mechanic,,, looking for money to fix it so I can start my driving business again..What a life
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2021
dedons:

It is well.

If you never dey do Jazz before, start to dey do Jazz oh. I take God beg you.

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Mayorsky07(m): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2021
What’s wrong with the Church he attend? God does not answer prayer there? Or miracle doesn’t happen there? If he come to your church and your church pastors and members are able to offer him a helping hand aren’t you going to convince him to be your member? I smh the way we practice Christianity these days.. that’s why you hardly see me in Church, which doesn’t mean I don’t believe in God.
mario2k:

Please I beg you,come to the lord's chosen church am assuring you God will give all you've lost please I beg you
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Naijatask: 5:56am On Dec 26, 2021
DropsMic:
You won't know how horrible Nigerians are until you become an employer of labour...

Check this out.. A colleague of mine employed someone to manage his company's Twitter account and after working for some days he changed the email address and username to the Twitter account and stopped coming to work.. when my colleague contacted him this was the reply he got.

This guy get mind ooooo. angry angry angry. Even saying that he has better thing to do with the account
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by blackslayer: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Same here. By far the worst Christmas of my life ever!
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Mayorsky07(m): 6:08am On Dec 26, 2021
All hope is not lost. Pray you live long. 2022 will be great
blackslayer:
Same here. By far the worst Christmas of my life ever!
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by 1EmmyKay: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Omoh I dom see worst, I went to zero, I see leaf I dey chop am like goat. The way hunger beat me. But I never relent. Everything is changed up now. I now look up to everyday.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by KiNg0G: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2021
poiZon:

you especially you go fall, you nor go get up... you go suffer die.

that quote is for the op and people like myself who believe in our future not you.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Josephkabila12: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2021
Everything will be fine
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by AleAirHub(m): 7:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Born without a sliver spoon..
Hustle very hard until I was able to make name for myself in 2015 but the biggest shock happened to me 2017/2018. I lost all my investment capital to 6 robbing attack that was masterpiece by my staffs. I almost killed myself and suicide was my next hope but God used a friend to encourage me back to my feet, so 2019 I started from zero again but I'm very happy that I was able to bounce back to my feet in 100%. With alot of breakthrough and success story.
SO CHEER UP
TRY AGAIN
DETEST PITY
AND ENTER THE INVESTMENT WORLD AGAIN AND YOU WILL SUCCEED TRUST ME.

dedons:

It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by poiZon: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2021
KiNg0G:

you especially you go fall, you nor go get up... you go suffer die.

that quote is for the op and people like myself who believe in our future not you.
This quote is for u and ur family.
Not ur children cos u won't have any.
By God's doing, u will not live to see the end of this year.
You will not suffer o, but calamity will befall u at the final hours of ur existence.
Use these 6days wisely.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by EngrOloye: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Keep on praising God.that's what you need and I bet you that you will bounce back.why are you crying.believe in God
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by KiNg0G: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2021
poiZon:

Thar quote is for me and my family.
Not my children cos i won't have any.
By God's doing, i will not live to see the end of this year.
i will not suffer o, but calamity will befall me at the final hours of my existence.

I agree you won't see 2022.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by FUTURE20(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Most times when I walk into our office I just keep praising God for the kind of Staff we have. Our Boss is bless but e no know.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Kwunume: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2021
A person that is alive will still make money, thank God you are still alive, they are people who breathed their last breath on Christmas day. So thank God for life and good health. May God restore all you lost. Amen.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2021
dedons:

It is well.

In Nigeria, everybody is looking for who to swindle.

My exact discussion with a business friend this week.

His employees dismembered his 2 trucks and sold them off in bits. He couldn't find any of them. This was after several underpayments and selling off his goods unnoticed.

My own story is similar.

If you are doing business and you have never suffered a major scam in 5 years, you have EXPERIENCE.

Employee, tenant, fake friends.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Obiorahpcfg: 7:53am On Dec 26, 2021
It's well dear, tears can't solve the problem. Let it be a challenge to you. Tell yourself, you will bounce back.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Obiorahpcfg: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2021
Is well
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by Obiorahpcfg: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2021
poiZon:

mumu pass mumu. No wander you are already frustrated.
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by kay29000(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2021
KiNg0G:
It will be better,
don't give up, like bouncing ball The stronger it falls the higher it goes up

Wow! This is great motivation
Re: This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life by KiNg0G: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
kay29000:

Wow! This is great motivation
use to FLOW FOR RANK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esan/ishan Names / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.