Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? (1486 Views)

Other Celebrities Are Not Celebrating Davido Success On His Feature On The FIFA / Is Bobrisky Not Celebrating World No Bra Day? / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

I am not interested in debating my religion, practice your own religion and let me practice my own religion. Do you expect me to conclude that Christmas is a sin because Jesus did not celebrate birthdays?

My own Jesus permits me to celebrate Christmas, I don't know anything about your own Yahushua and I am not ready to talk about a religion I don't practice.
Job 1:4
4. And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

Colossians 2:16
16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Romans 14:6
6. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

You know one thing about you, you always like to jump into conclusions, put sentiments aside and let's talk facts, the old Roman empire is the one responsible for your celebrating Christmas and not Jesus and in all the bible verses quoted, nowhere did Jesus tell you to celebrate Christmas so why are you lying on Jesus' head

It must be really hard defending absurdities

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bluezy13:

Rosement, I am not against your religion. And you do not know mine.

Meanwhile, do me the favor of alerting me your address and I will very much come over and beat you to stupor !
Let me advise you, if your hands are itching you, go and beat your kids and if you don't have kids, wait till you have kids.

If not because I have decided to be anonymous, I will invite you over to my house to see if you have enough balls to come to my house and beat me.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Pumpumking: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

I am not interested in debating my religion, practice your own religion and let me practice my own religion. Do you expect me to conclude that Christmas is a sin because Jesus did not celebrate birthdays?

My own Jesus permits me to celebrate Christmas, I don't know anything about your own Yahushua and I am not ready to talk about a religion I don't practice.
Job 1:4
4. And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

Colossians 2:16
16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

6. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Tanks babe..tanks for tellin that midget Bluezy13 to get lost......so can we discuss 14 commandment from bible? smiley
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

You know one thing about you, you always like to jump into conclusions, put sentiments aside and let's talk facts, the old Roman empire is the one responsible for your celebrating Christmas and not Jesus and in all the bible verses quoted, nowhere did Jesus tell you to celebrate Christmas so why are you lying on Jesus' head

Why will I lie against your own Yahushua, when I don't even know your Yahushua or have any business with him. Your own Jesus is not my own Jesus, so my truth is different from your truth.

In my own religion, all that matters is that Jesus was born. I don't see anything wrong with our decision to celebrate and acknowledge the existence of our own Jesus on December 25. My own Jesus will not send me to hell fire because of that. Thanks very much but we Christians don't need your advise. Discuss your doctrine with your members alone.

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

Guys, I wrote in English, read properly before you reply. I said "Do you expect me to conclude that Christmas is a sin because Jesus did not celebrate birthdays?". I did not say Jesus celebrated Christmas or birthdays. I know Jesus does not condemn birthdays, there is no verse in the Bible where Jesus codemned birthday.

My Bible did not even record that Jesus was invited to a birthday party and He refused to attend, so I cannot just conclude that Jesus condemns birthdays.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Why will I lie against your own Yahushua, when I don't even know your Yahushua or have any business with him. Your own Jesus is not my own Jesus, so my truth is different from your truth.

In my own religion, all that matters is that Jesus was born. I don't see anything wrong with our decision to celebrate and acknowledge the existence of our own Jesus on December 25. My own Jesus will not send me to hell fire because of that. Thanks very much but we Christians don't need your advise. Discuss your doctrine with your members alone.

Here you go again jumping into conclusions like your life depends on it boxing me up thinking I am a Jehovah's witness Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you must be feeling now , coming up with that your yahushua and my own.Jesus and your own Jesus in defending your absurdities, wow never knew that they are two different type of Jesus from one bible, isn't that contradictory that you read the same bible but the understanding and interpretation is different.

Okay now you tell me where in the bible'your own Jesus told you to celebrate Christmas undecided
If you can't , don't bother quoting me again cause the bible is supposed to be the standard for true Christians, anything outside it is bullshit
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

Here you go again jumping into conclusions like your life depends on it boxing me up thinking I am a Jehovah's witness Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you must be feeling now , coming up with that your yahushua and my own.Jesus and your own Jesus in defending your absurdities, wow never knew that they are two different type of Jesus from one bible, isn't that contradictory that you read the same bible but the understanding and interpretation is different.

Okay now you tell me where in the bible'your own Jesus told you to celebrate Christmas undecided
If you can't , don't bother quoting me again cause the bible is supposed to be the standard for true Christians, anything outside it is bullshit
First tell me where Jesus said I shouldn't celebrate birthdays or Christmas.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Guys, I wrote in English, read properly before you reply. I said "Do you expect me to conclude that Christmas is a sin because Jesus did not celebrate birthdays?". I did not say Jesus celebrated Christmas or birthdays. I know Jesus does not condemn birthdays, there is no verse in the Bible where Jesus codemned birthday.

My Bible did not even record that Jesus was invited to a birthday party and He refused to attend, so I cannot just conclude that Jesus condemns birthdays.

It's no longer my own Jesus and your own Jesus again

Glad you now agree that Jesus did not celebrate birthdays nor did He instruct anyone to do it on his behalf

The early Christian did not celebrate it , then why are you as a Christian celebrating it, who send you message undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Wizzy552: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

Glad you now agree that Jesus did not celebrate birthdays nor did He instruct anyone to do it on his behalf

The early Christian did not celebrate it , then why are you as a Christian celebrating it, who send you message undecided
Guy rest. Shuu.
You just carry everything for head like person wey dey hawk gala
If Christians decided to take a day to celebrate jesus. I don't see how it is your headache o..
Go eat make you sleep. Live and lets live

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

First tell me where Jesus said I shouldn't celebrate birthdays or Christmas.

You are still boxing me up thinking I am a JW.

We are discussing Christmas not birthdays, please stay in context, Jesus came to earth, fullfilled his distiny and went back without celebrating his birthday, then why are you celebrating it on his behalf, who send you message

And the worse of it all is that Dec 25 is not even the right birthday, why Dec 25
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not interested in converting to your religion, so I cannot practice your own religion or agree with your doctrine.

Just accept that our religions are totally different, stop forcing your doctrine on us. I am a Christian and I can never follow your religion's doctrine. Practice your doctrine and let me practice my doctrine in peace, stop condemning other people's religion.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wizzy552:

Guy rest. Shuu.
You just carry everything for head like person wey dey hawk gala
If Christians decided to take a day to celebrate jesus. I don't see how it is your headache o..
Go eat make you sleep. Live and lets live

At the bolded is where you got it wrong, the old Roman empire not christian decided to pick a day that was meant to celebrate the sun god in a bid to unify it's people in celebration,all the doctrines and rights like Christmas tree etc all has pegan roots

Nuff said
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Pumpumking: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not interested in converting to your religion, so I cannot practice your own religion or agree with your doctrine.

Just accept that our religions are totally different, stop forcing your doctrine on us. I am a Christian and I can never follow your religion's doctrine. Practice your doctrine and let me practice my doctrine in peace, stop condemning other people's religion.

^^^story
Sweeery can we juss talk about sexxx ..biko?
Wot do u hate about wereing thong? wink
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

You are still boxing me up thinking I am a JW.

We are discussing Christmas not birthdays, please stay in context, Jesus came to earth, fullfilled his distiny and went back without celebrating his birthday, then why are you celebrating it on his behalf, who send you message

And the worse of it all is that Dec 25 is not even the right birthday, why Dec 25
It is not a sin to celebrate Christmas. All that matters is that Jesus was born. Even if Jesus was not born on December 25, I don't see anything wrong with our decision to celebrate and acknowledge the existence of Jesus on December 25. Jesus will not send me to hell fire because of that, so I am free to celebrate Christmas if I like.

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

First of all, I don't do religion, so let's stick to discussing facts and not some sentimental gibberish that we have been fed since when we were little that we attack anything or anyone that goes contrary with all we have got, trust me I have been there cheesy

All with your above submission, feel free to celebrate whatever you like, my only issue is associating Jesus with it , He has absolutely nothing to do with it

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Wizzy552: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

At the bolded is where you got it wrong, the old Roman empire not christian decided to pick a day that was meant to celebrate the sun god in a bid to unify it's people in celebration,all the doctrines and rights like Christmas tree etc all has pegan roots

Nuff said

I don't care if it is the new empire that set the date. I don't argue about religion because if you're a Muslim. Who told you guys all the dates you're doing one celebration or the other with what's written in a book y'all don't even know.

Guy just rest ok

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Cinema4d: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:
99% percent of peeps celebrating Christmas don't even know the origins of what they are celebrating, if they knew,they wouldn't be celebrating Christmas, new year and easter the way they are doing right now..

Oh mehn , what pathetic lives they must live, not questioning what they are being told but following everything sheepishly!

Just not to let my daughter feeling left out, just did some shopping for her but I let her know it's not because of Christmas, in fact in my crib no Christmas decorations whatsoever
At first, I didn't want to reply. But then, I just have to chip-in something.

What makes you think ninety-nine percent of 'peeps' celebrating Christmas don't know the origin of what they are celebrating?
Is this just an assumption, or your own conclusion?
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

First of all, I don't do religion, so let's stick to discussing facts and not some sentimental gibberish that we have been fed since when we were little that we attack anything or anyone that goes contrary with all we have got, trust me I have been there cheesy

All with your above submission, feel free to celebrate whatever you like, my only issue is associating Jesus with it , He has absolutely nothing to do with it

I always celebrate Jesus Christ every December 25 and it is not a sin, so why should I have a problem with it? Am I not free to make my own decisions?
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

Tanks babe..tanks for tellin that midget Bluezy13 to get lost......so can we discuss 14 commandment from bible? smiley

cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Let me advise you, if your hands are itching you, go and beat your kids and if you don't have kids, wait till you have kids.

If not because I have decided to be anonymous, I will invite you over to my house to see if you have enough balls to come to my house and beat me.

Rosement, you don't need to invite me.
Just give your address, by the time I'm done give you one hell of a beating... You will know how "much" balls I have.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bluezy13:

Rosement, you don't need to invite me.
Just give your address, by the time I'm done give you one hell of a beating... You will know how "much" balls I have.
Go and bully your younger ones or your mates in primary two, I am sure you are still a child because no matured human being will go around threatening other people. Primary two boy, let me talk like you, I will beat you too.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Rosement:

Go and bully your younger ones or your mates in primary two, I am sure you are still a child because no matured human being will go around threatening other people. Primary two boy, let me talk like you, I will beat you too.

You just threatened me.
I guess we are both immature cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Rosement:

I always celebrate Jesus Christ every December 25 and it is not a sin, so why should I have a problem with it? Am I not free to make my own decisions?

I marvel at your illusion of choice, in your mind you think that you are the one that made the choice to celebrate Dec 25 when in actual reality an unbeliever who didn't want division in his kingdom because of religion decided to unify his kingdom religiously by picking a day pagans celebrate their son god and decided it was the day Christians will start celebrating Jesus' birthday and here you are centuries later defending it ,your celebration of it like it's your choice or you made the decision Lol cheesy cheesy please don't make me laugh

Someone made that decision for you to celebrate Dec 25 not you, your only choice is to follow sheepishly like the others before you and after you

Get that
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
TMTR:

I marvel at your illusion of choice, in your mind you think that you are the one that made the choice to celebrate Dec 25 when in actual reality an unbeliever who didn't want division in his kingdom because of religion decided to unify his kingdom religiously by picking a day pagans celebrate their son god and decided it was the day Christians will start celebrating Jesus' birthday and here you are centuries later defending it ,your celebration of it like it's your choice or you made the decision Lol cheesy cheesy please don't make me laugh

Someone made that decision for you to celebrate Dec 25 not you, your only choice is to follow sheepishly like the others before you and after you

Get that
What is my business with the day pagans celebrate their son god. To me, everyday belongs to my God, even if satan was born on December 25, he cannot stop me from celebrating my Jesus on December 25. I can even decide to celebrate my Jesus on halloween day, as long as it is Jesus I am celebrating and not one useless satan.

Who is satan and who is his pagan son god? What is my business with them? Who gave them crown? Are they even relevant? satan and his pagan son god should better continue to keep quiet, if they don't want to receive hot slaps. No day is for them, everyday belongs to my God.

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2021
Bluezy13:

You just threatened me.
I guess we are both immature cheesy
I know, I love kids a lot and I love playing with them a lot, to extend that they can even play with my hair but I don't like it when kids are disrespect. Is it because I was playing with you yesterday? So now you don't know how to say "Good morning aunt" again? See your mouth. Anyway, how are you?

Kid, I don't have time, we will play later. This kid wants to play again this morning, kids are just too playful, they will not even know that aunt is busy, all they know is how to eat and play.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rosement:

I know, I love kids a lot and I love playing with them a lot, to extend that they can even play with my hair but I don't like it when kids are disrespect. Is it because I was playing with you yesterday? So now you don't know how to say "Good morning aunt" again? See your mouth. Anyway, how are you?

Kid, I don't have time, we will play later. This kid wants to play again this morning, kids are just too playful, they will not even know that aunt is busy, all they know is how to eat and play.

Just tell me that you are scared already.
How is your Sunday going
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bluezy13:

Just tell me that you are scared already.
How is your Sunday going
Very well, thank you. How about yours?
Me, scared? You joke a lot, you must be a very funny person.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rosement:

Very well, thank you. How about yours?
Me, scared? You joke a lot, you must be a very funny person.
Mine went well.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Lindajames1010: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
TMTR:
99% percent of peeps celebrating Christmas don't even know the origins of what they are celebrating, if they knew,they wouldn't be celebrating Christmas, new year and easter the way they are doing right now..

Oh mehn , what pathetic lives they must live, not questioning what they are being told but following everything sheepishly!

Just not to let my daughter feeling left out, just did some shopping for her but I let her know it's not because of Christmas, in fact in my crib no Christmas decorations whatsoever

Bro I have just sent u a DM....

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Wierdest Romantic Behaviours Ever / Naija Porn Actress Elizabeth Shares Her New Naked Video On Twitter / At A Husband Funeral's Ceremony The Officiating Pastor Proposed To The Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.