Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? (1474 Views)

Other Celebrities Are Not Celebrating Davido Success On His Feature On The FIFA / Is Bobrisky Not Celebrating World No Bra Day? / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2021
99% percent of peeps celebrating Christmas don't even know the origins of what they are celebrating, if they knew,they wouldn't be celebrating Christmas, new year and easter the way they are doing right now..

Oh mehn , what pathetic lives they must live, not questioning what they are being told but following everything sheepishly!

Just not to let my daughter feeling left out, just did some shopping for her but I let her know it's not because of Christmas, in fact in my crib no Christmas decorations whatsoever

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by gfaruk(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lol bro
I jst count it as a normal day, bcus noting changes, the weather is d same, the pple are the same. Tmorow we gonna have to start the same process wev been repeating for years
Mehn merry Christmas, bt today is just a normal day
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by jullary(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
See anything Christmas means I dont bloody care, all i know is am celebrating jesus my lord. Even going by Muslim way there are some days changed for God and before in Saudi-Arabia those days was for idol worshipers and Muhammad (s.A.w) change the narration! If I may ask is Sunday the sabbath day the bible says? But people changed it to sabbath day because government gave us rest on that day! so human quickly changed it to sabbath day. I dont worship idol but celebrating my saviour, though I do that everyday but I still recognised today. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
It's a normal day what I don't understand is how people are so obsessed with it..some can even go any length just to celebrate this thing..
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
To be candid dear OP who is the owner of the world, days, weeks, months and years? Who has dominion over everything in existence? Who gave the power to declare a thing and it shall come to pass in whose name?

Whatever ill you have against Xmas is not fit to oppose when the children of God wishes to celebrate their Lord the master of the universe.

Get joyful today dear sir and reflect on that great gift to the world by God himself..

I wish this message gets you well.

Take a cue:

Acts 10:13-end
Matthew 16:19

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
You're not the only one and you're not special for not celebrating it. Rest and let people enjoy their lives the way they want.

Boya you should go out in street and start scattering parties and upturning the tents of the 'ignorant, pathetic and unthinking sheeples' in festive mood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Polynek(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na Moni b fine Bobo
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
After Corona, Omicron, Delta, Lockdown, Buhari, Nigeria itself, hike in prices, tight economy, killings and all manner of negativities imaginable has ravaged people for a year and more, and one single day set aside just for celebration, happiness, rest and FOOD, yes, food (fk your classism), one person is now thinking it is cool to be condescending to such?

I laugh in pumpumking's butt.

Mtcheeewww.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:
You're not the only one and you're not special for not celebrating it. Rest and let people enjoy their lives the way they want.

Boya you should go out in street and start scattering parties and upturning the tents of the 'ignorant, pathetic and unthinking sheeples' in festive mood.
Didn't mean to make you or anyone feel inferior for celebrating Christmas and why would I want to go about scattering parties of people exercising their own free will , that would be totally against what I stand for.

The fact is you missed the point of this post which is enlightenment and instead you went all out on the offensive cheesy must have struck a nerve

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:
After Corona, Omicron, Delta, Lockdown, Buhari, Nigeria itself, hike in prices, tight economy, killings and all manner of negativities imaginable has ravaged people for a year and more, and one single day set aside just for celebration, happiness, rest and FOOD, yes, food (fk your classism), one person is now thinking it is cool to be condescending to such?

I laugh in pumpumking's butt.

Mtcheeewww.

The fact that some people somewhere have to set a special day for you to celebrate an imaginary birth that if you have researched thoroughly through the bible about the circumstances surrounding his birth(instead of throwing childish tantrums) you would know that that Dec 25 is definitely not the His birthday but you are too stuck in your illusion to know that , do I blame you
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
PS : This post is not a post to make anyone feel inferior about celebrating Christmas, it's for enlightenment purpose, let's separate fact from fiction.

Do you know that the old Roman Empire is the reason why y"all are celebrating today undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
O por. Awon scholar ayeraye. Rumuokoro Marcus Aurelius. grin grin Enlighten us lowly mortals, Elevated One. We no know o. We no know the history of watin we dey celebrate at all, because obviously we've not read 1,500 naira scholastic books nor 2MB PDFs on atheism and whatnot, and so we cannot brag to everyone's faces about how we're living unconventional lives and have broken out of the matrix.

cry It is very certain the rest of us will die without discovering the true essence of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

Didn't mean to make you or anyone feel inferior for celebrating Christmas and why would I want to go about scattering parties of people exercising their own free will , that would be totally against what I stand for.

The fact is you missed the point of this post which is enlightenment and instead you went all out on the offensive cheesy must have struck a nerve
Christmas is practiced by Christians, if you really don't want to offend us, then don't advise us against our doctrine. If you are not Christian, you have no business discussing Christmas. Our own Jesus permits us to celebrate Christmas.

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:
PS : This post is not a post to make anyone feel inferior about celebrating Christmas, it's for enlightenment purpose, let's separate fact from fiction.

Do you know that the old Roman Empire is the reason why y"all are celebrating today undecided

I knew this when I was a teenager.
I guess you're still a teenager.

Modified*
I just remembered you mentioned having a daughter.
But why would you be asking questions like a teenager
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Christmas is practiced by Christians, if you really don't want to offend us, then don't advise us against our doctrine. If you are not Christian, you have no business discussing Christmas. My own Jesus permits us to celebrate Christmas.

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Who made it a Christian doctrine, is it Jesus himself Cause I don't remember Jesus celebrating His birthday while he was on earth undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

Who made it a Christian doctrine, is it Jesus himself Cause I don't remember Jesus celebrating His birthday while he was on earth undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement said that Jesus permitted her to celebrate Christmas cheesy

Can you imagine !!!
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Pumpumking: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:
99% percent of peeps celebrating Christmas don't even know the origins of what they are celebrating, if they knew,they wouldn't be celebrating Christmas, new year and easter the way they are doing right now..

Oh mehn , what pathetic lives they must live, not questioning what they are being told but following everything sheepishly!

Just not to let my daughter feeling left out, just did some shopping for her but I let her know it's not because of Christmas, in fact in my crib no Christmas decorations whatsoever

angry
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

You said it was a Christian doctrine, now who made it so
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Rosement, this portion that you mentioned is actually indirectly against Christmas celebration...
Don't you think ??
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Pumpumking: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

see yor headlike guinea pig......pls dont stressssus today.we eatin jollof rice...
...go n watch blue film. I beg..Goat!!!(no oofenese)
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bluezy13:
Rosement said that Jesus permitted her to celebrate Christmas cheesy

Can you imagine !!!
Yes, I said it, come to my house and beat me. I am not talking about your own Yahushua, I am talking about my own Jesus. We obviously don't practice the same religion, so stop comparing two religions together.
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Yes, I said it, come to my house and beat me. I am not talking about your own Yahushua, I am talking about my own Jesus. We obviously don't practice the same religion, so stop comparing two religions together.
Okay, I would like you to point out when Jesus said it in the bible
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Pumpumking: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Sweeery.Bluezy13 is gay, dont let him cometo yor house coz he aint gots no action......kaii...please can i coooooooooooomme?? cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rosement:

Rosement, I am not against your religion. And you do not know mine.

Meanwhile, do me the favor of alerting me your address and I will very much come over and beat you to stupor !
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

see yor headlike guinea pig......pls dont stressssus today.we eatin jollof rice...
...go n watch blue film. I beg..Goat!!!(no oofenese)
angry
When we discussing examples of retárded humans, we will call you undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Low-budget philosopher and deep-fry thinker. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Bluezy13(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

Sweeery.Bluezy13 is gay, dont let him cometo yor house coz he aint gots no action......kaii...please can i coooooooooooomme?? cheesy

Dear Pumpumking,
I wouldn't mind extending the beating to you too... If you don't mind.

Oh... Someone just mentioned that you are a retaaard... Is he right ??
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Pumpumking: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

When we discussing examples of retárded humans, we will call you undecided

No wonder u lonely.....u better than God for seun osewa & tank God for nairaland... u helpless mugu!!(no oofenese) undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Pumpumking: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bluezy13:

Dear Pumpumking,
I wouldn't mind extending the beating to you too... If you don't mind.

Nigggggga..Rosement need real mans like me...not gay mugu guy like u that were slipppers. Nigggga can u lift 120kg of weight? Goat!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by TMTR: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Low-budget philosopher and deep-fry thinker. grin grin grin grin grin

Quote me directly or are you scared cheesy

Not only are you timid, but also ignorant and can't hold a Convo without insults, I will not go down to your debased level cause you will definitely beat me with experience.

Bye bitch

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Not Celebrating Christmas?? by Rosement(f): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
TMTR:

Okay, I would like you to point out when Jesus said it in the bible
I am not interested in debating my religion, practice your own religion and let me practice my own religion. Do you expect me to conclude that Christmas is a sin because Jesus did not celebrate birthdays?

My own Jesus permits me to celebrate Christmas, I don't know anything about your own Yahushua and I am not ready to talk about a religion I don't practice.
Job 1:4
4. And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them.

Colossians 2:16
16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Romans 14:6
6. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? / My Girlfriend Of 5years Had Left Me.. / Sakawa Boy In Pains As His Face, Mouth & Tongue Rot After Ritual Date Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.