Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Lords Chosen: Today We Celebrate The 19th Anniversary Of The Lord's Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen: Today We Celebrate The 19th Anniversary Of The Lord's Chosen (206 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Today We Celebrate The 19th Anniversary Of The Lord's Chosen by peteregwu(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Happy 19th anniversary to my beloved Father and Mummy in the Lord and all chosen members all over the whole world. And I pray that at the end, the three fold vision and the ten billion soul mandate shall be accomplished and heaven at last would be our portion in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lords Chosen: Today We Celebrate The 19th Anniversary Of The Lord's Chosen by Irupetepete: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Waiting for this man below

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Today We Celebrate The 19th Anniversary Of The Lord's Chosen by Righteousness2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
19Yrs of Explosive Biblical Experiences as of old!

19yrs of rejuvenating and reinvigorating the Body of JESUS Christ Worldwide!

19Yrs of raw, Unadulterated and Undiluted teachings and Messages that will Guarantee anyone who adheres to it, Heaven at Last.

19yrs of Emboldening the People of GOD to Stand Bold in the Face of the devil, demons, Principalities, Powers, etc

ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS!

To My Spiritual Father and Physical Father in-law, General Overseer, Mummy GO and ALL CHOSEN and Belivers Worldwide, I CELEBRATE US ALL!

CHOSEN is BLESSED By THE MOST HIGH GOD and Cannot be Cursed.

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Jireh Is Forever Enough For Me! / RCCG Officially Announces The Exit Of Former General Superintendent, Pa Abiona / Best Atheist Quotes (thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.