Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant (1277 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life.
Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
We’re on the brink of adventure, Don’t spoil it with questions.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
I just wanna let them know that they didn’t break me.

No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else.
Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.
You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.
Re: We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant by melodyboy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
please for those that wants to speak with my father directly please here is his number below
thanks and God bless you all,
we nairalanders are one big happy family and that's why i really love this forum.
tears on my eyes right now
bye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theobart Grant. What Is The Latest You Know About It? / In 2007, Nigeria´s Economy Will Be Larger Than That Of Chile Or New Zealand / Do U Know Intgex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.